KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

LAC Group

Is this your company?

LAC Group

Add a Review

LAC Group Employee Reviews about "low pay"

Updated Jul 9, 2020

3.8
LAC Group CEO Robert Corrao
Robert Corrao
Pros
  • "Numerous professional development opportunities to be had if you're willing to invest the time and effort(in 6 reviews)

• "Company provides great benefits package and invests in their employees(in 5 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Very low pay, no benefits for part time(in 2 reviews)

• "no longer(in 2 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Reviews about "low pay"

Return to all Reviews
    1. 4.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Good for students and career transitions

Oct 26, 2019 - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY
      Recommend
      CEO Approval
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great team to work with, interesting work.

Cons

Very low pay, no benefits for part time.

Be the first to find this review helpful

LAC Group Response

Administrator

We're happy to hear you have a great team and interesting work. Pay is determined by a number of factors, including the specific client engagement. We encourage you to see if there are other opportunities within LAC Group that would better suit your needs for benefits and compensation. Thank you for taking the time to post a review.

2. 3.0
      Former Employee

Lacks company culture

Jul 9, 2020 - Anonymous Employee
      Recommend
      CEO Approval
      Business Outlook

Pros

Large company so other opportunities to switch jobs within the company. Many employees can WFH.

Cons

Low pay, especially for newer employees. They used to offer competitive pay, but no longer. Terrible PTO benefits as time is accrued, instead of front-loaded like most firms do. 15 days PTO which is a joke. And their PTO tracking system is always behind and has issues. Because they are based in CA, the best health benefits/plans are offered to CA employees. No real company culture as the majority of employees are remote. Lack of leadership is a big issue. I'd take the Glassdoor reviews with a grain of salt....two 5 star positive reviews on the same day?

Continue reading
      Be the first to find this review helpful

LAC Group Response

Marketing Manager

Thank you for sharing your thoughts during your time at LAC Group. We’re glad to hear you enjoyed working various roles within the company and remote environment. Compensation is determined by a number of factors and we aim to provide competitive pay and benefits packages that meet the diverse needs of our team members. LAC’s PTO policy is similar to the federal contractors, which provides vacation and sick leave by accrual. With the payroll/benefits transition to Insperity in April, we are happy to make PTO tracking easily accessible to all employees on the platform. While most of our staff are distributed and we acknowledge the challenges of a virtual workforce, we promote networking and team-bonding through online engagements and communities such as our virtual happy hours, Monday morning coffee sessions with CEO Rob Corrao, fun company challenges and “water coolers” groups in Yammer and the Intranet. Employees are encouraged to take advantage of these technologies and participate in these events to build rapport with other team members. Regarding your advice on leadership, we thank you for the suggestion. The executive team understands the need to be more transparent and are continuously taking steps to make sure all staff are fully informed of internal happenings. We always encourage our staff to direct any questions or concerns to their supervisor or management so we can address them and improve as an organization. Thank you again for your review.

Viewing 1 - 2 of 2 English Reviews