- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labor & Manufacturing
- Current Employees
- Australia - All Cities
- - New South Wales
- - Sydney, Australia Area
- - Sydney
- United States - All Cities
- - Maryland
- - Washington, DC Area
- - Rockville, MD
- - Bethesda, MD
- - Arlington, VA
- - Washington, DC
- - Virginia
- - District of Columbia
- - Texas
- - Houston, TX Area
- - Richmond, TX
- - Dallas-Fort Worth, TX Area
- - Dallas, TX
- Philippines - All Cities
- - Butuan
- - Cagayan de Oro
Found 43 of over 52 reviews
- COVID-19 Related
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- Most Recent
- Oldest First
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
- "Excellent benefits" (in 8 reviews)
- Former Employee, more than 10 years★★★★★Aug 4, 2022 - Desktop Support Team Manager in Rockville, MDRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Good overall people. Good contracts. Growing Company ,
As with any Government Contractor LCG can not control the way employees are treated all the time. Federal Staff can make or break the way an employee feels.Continue reading
- Former Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★Nov 21, 2022 - Automation TesterRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Benefits, PTO, Tuition Reimbursement, Talented staff
Nothing bad to say about the employer
- Former Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Oct 27, 2022 - Project CoordinatorRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Good team. Individual team was great
The expectación that you must work beyond the -5 with no overtime pay. Team work dynamic often stressful.
- Former Employee★★★★★Oct 5, 2022 - IT HelpseskRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Pay is fair. Good benefits.
Management clueless. HR is unresponsiveContinue reading
- Current Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★Jul 13, 2022 - Anonymous in Rockville, MDRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
-Opportunity for advancement -Values employees feedback -Transparency within leadership -Excellent benefits
-None that I can think of.
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Oct 19, 2021 - Federal Grant Coordinator in Rockville, MDRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Great insurance, benefits are great 100% Remote Little micromanaging
Very little direction Difficult to understand job fully, many moving parts and no manual or point of contact for assistance.
- Former Employee★★★★★Sep 9, 2021 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Great benefits and great Team
There is limited growth potential.
- Current Employee★★★★★Aug 24, 2021 - Cyber Security Analyst in Richmond, TXRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
- Very attentive to employees concerns and ideas - Consistently brings new ways to engage in projects and learn - Collaborative and well structured work Environment -Leadership is tenured and tested, yet still approachable. Great company!
Work flow can be hectic depending on the season.
- Current Employee, more than 10 years★★★★★May 6, 2021 - Systems Engineer in Bethesda, MDRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Great place to work, Gives opportunity to grow
Could invest more in employees
- Current Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★Mar 4, 2021 - Programmer Analyst in Rockville, MDRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
They offer competitive salary and good health benefits
Only top people get bonusContinue reading
LCG Inc. Reviews FAQs
LCG Inc. has an overall rating of 4.2 out of 5, based on over 52 reviews left anonymously by employees. 82% of employees would recommend working at LCG Inc. to a friend and 92% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -4% over the last 12 months.
82% of LCG Inc. employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated LCG Inc. 3.8 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.1 for culture and values and 3.9 for career opportunities.