LEI Home Enhancements Reviews | Glassdoor

Full-time Part-time

3.4
Rating Trends Rating Trends
Marc Longworth

Pros
  • This is a fantastic family-oriented company (in 6 reviews)

• There is potential to make a lot of money and meet some great people (in 5 reviews)

Cons
  • Door to door as a marketing representative (in 24 reviews)

• Door to door sales with a script (in 10 reviews)

"Marketing Rep"

Current Employee - Sales Associate in Raleigh, NC
    Current Employee - Sales Associate in Raleigh, NC

I have been working at LEI Home Enhancements full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Great place to build yourself a carreer and a team. A lot of knowledge to be had for business as well and working to better your future. Helping others out and talking to a lot of people with different back rounds is a lot of fun. have been with the company now for 3 years and it is an amazing company to work for because they put the customer first and their satisfaction is of utmost importance to them.

Cons

Not many downsides at all. the only one i can think of off the top of my head is that if someone around you is negative it will effect you! so stay away from those negative people!

2. "Door to door soliciter"

Former Employee - Marketing Representative in Austin, TX

I worked at LEI Home Enhancements full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Good exercise. Good to build social skills.

Cons

Getting a door slammed in your face 22 times a days bruises the ego.

Advice to Management

Lower ADO pay, raise MR pay.

3. "Don't fall for it"

Former Employee - Marketing Representative in Austin, TX

I worked at LEI Home Enhancements full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Appears legit, you walk into an actual rented office space, (but don't be fooled, listen to the money they pitch in training and your eyes will start to open).

Cons

Time waster. These guys say that you get paid hourly, not true, you get 2.00 for every door you knock on, do you know how many doors that would be to meet your monthly bills?? and 25.00 IF you set up an appointment with the homeowners for a demo on Windows to replace their current ones. And IF the owners actually buy them, good luck waiting, then, you get paid for part of the sale. So you bust your butt walking from door to door to door to door giving a 7 min sales pitch, which is a whole page of memorization. Its a scam! AKA Pyramid, Ponzi, MLM (Multilevel Management scheme) Don't fall for it!!!!!!! How could anyone pay their bills with this??! Quit while you can and get a REAL job!

Advice to Management

See cons list. Ps, I don't appreciate the false hope and false opportunity, We need money, change your hourly paying rate to actual hourly pay or close your doors.

"Success for those willing to work for it"

Current Employee - Assistant Director of Operations in Denver, CO
    Current Employee - Assistant Director of Operations in Denver, CO

I have been working at LEI Home Enhancements full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

This company is truly driven to create success for anyone with a desire to make their dreams a reality.I have been working with the company for about a year now, and the first thing that caught my eye was the culture of family this company exudes. No matter who you are or what your past looks like, the belief that anyone who is willing to work for what they want is why there are so many success stories throughout the company. It takes time and commitment, not only to your job but to yourself, but after it is all said and done, to look back and be proud of your journey and to have a family like this to celebrate with is a feeling that is next to nothing. I've seen more love and positive encouragement from LEI than in any sales position I have had.

Cons

The only cons are for those not willing to put in %100

"GREAT CAREER"

Current Employee - Certified Field Manager in Lexington, KY
    Current Employee - Certified Field Manager in Lexington, KY

I have been working at LEI Home Enhancements full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Fast advancement. Weekly pay. You can get a career not just another job. Company has a strong culture and a great product.

Cons

It almost seems crazy that you can make money and I mean good money for doing the your work!

Advice to Management

Quit buying pizza so much. Change it up! Donuts in the morning are nice

"Great Atmosphere"

Current Employee - Director of Operations in Lexington-Fayette, KY
    Current Employee - Director of Operations in Lexington-Fayette, KY

I have been working at LEI Home Enhancements full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

The family atmosphere is second to none, the product sells itself, co workers are very knowledgeable and helpful.

Cons

I don't have any cons from working here.

"Awesome Career!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Pros

Great advancement opportunities. Since I came to work for LEI I have been treated like family and promoted! I appreciate the team environment and positive atmosphere. Thank you LEI Home Enhancements for my chance to shine!

Cons

The fact that they don't have more cities near the beach.

9. "Great place to work!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

I have been working at LEI Home Enhancements full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The pay is great! Advancement opportunities!

Cons

None that I have come across.

10. "RUN AWAY!!!!"

Former Employee - AMM in Cincinnati, OH
    Former Employee - AMM in Cincinnati, OH

I worked at LEI Home Enhancements full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I honestly don't have anything nice to say about this company. Hmmm.... nope nothing comes to mind!

Cons

I worked at LEI Cincinnati division for a year. I watched many people work 50 hours a week and not get paid. Not by lack of trying but because it's not that easy to get a "set" for most people then it has to be a quality set not just someone setting up an appointment because we're saying they're getting over 50% off then when the sales rep gets there and they see how much it really is they say no. Also when you do get a set 75% don't close because they let anyone who can learn a 22 page "pitch" go in and sell your deals your deals are in literally anyone's hands. By the way after giving them more sales then anyone else and working very hard for them for a year training other people to be great basically exceeding any exceptation you could have for a job like this they have the audacity to not pay me my last paycheck I work 6 days For! Keep that in mind if you work there now!! The place is nothing but drama too. People in Upper management do nothing but talk bad about the Marketing Reps unless they like you even if you aren't a producer if they like you they play favoritism and make up anything they can think of about people when their demo% Is low to make up some kind of excuse for it being so low. It's just a all around a bad company to work for if you're reading this do yourself a favor and RUN AWAY!!!!

Advice to Management

Quit letting people in upper management start so much drama!

"Completely aweful"

Former Employee - Marketing Representative in West Chester, OH
    Former Employee - Marketing Representative in West Chester, OH

I worked at LEI Home Enhancements full-time

Pros

Nothing! Just like any other job, they were all nice the first week. I met a few good people

Cons

The job was advertised as a customer service job. Many people left the information session because that was a lie. You are required to memorize a packet of information to spit at home owners.The job is a door to door sales job. You will be out in all weather. $2 each confirmed door that you give info to. IF you set up an appointment, you then rely on others in your team (more experience) to close the deal in the customers home in order to get a check of $400- 700. Even then, they act like they dont want to pay you the commission. You're basically working for gas money if you dont stay close to the work location

Advice to Management

When posting the job online, KEEP IT REAL! State what the position is so people dont waste their time coming to an interview for a position they dont want