LEI Home Enhancements Employee Reviews about "changed my life"
60% would recommend to a friend
(3 total reviews)
64% approve of CEO
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "The people you meet while working here are great" (in 21 reviews)
- "Short hours and able to make good money as long as you put the work in." (in 9 reviews)
- "Endless opportunities for advancement as long as you show effort." (in 6 reviews)
- "Advancement Opportunities" (in 5 reviews)
- "The work is very rewarding when the checks come in!! Training is very thorough." (in 5 reviews)
- "9 miles a day, just to have others undermined you, all while being promised a certain pay (on top of the little pay you receive for busting your butt, even in the rain!) and not receiving it, then go ahead and try your luck with LEI." (in 10 reviews)
- "No benefits and the job title lies about what you are doing." (in 7 reviews)
- "Disorganized from management was a big deal" (in 7 reviews)
- "The way LEI pays via commission, simply put is, if you do not get a sale, you do not get paid at all." (in 7 reviews)
- "Bad hours and struggle to get appointments" (in 4 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of LEI Home Enhancements and is not affected by filters.
Found 3 of over 247 reviews
Updated Jul 13, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Reviews about "changed my life"Return to all Reviews
- 3.0Aug 10, 2017Sales Trainer and LeaderFormer Employee, more than 3 yearsRaleigh, NC
Exceptional products, truly able to offer best costs in industry. Room for advancement.
Zero work life balance! Felt as though I was penalized for being a good trainer and closer. No days off at all!7
- 2.0Sep 18, 2019Intern Sales RepresentativeFormer Employee
The pay for the interns was above minimum wage.
Where to begin. . . The hours are ridiculous to the point of having no life outside of work, the people who 'claim' to care about you stab you in the back, very phony Christian organization with no respect for others property which includes vehicles.6
- 4.0Apr 6, 2022Assistant Director of OperationsFormer Employee, more than 1 yearCincinnati, OH
Designed to teach you to be a manager and future franchise owner that allows for unlimited growth potential.
Long days once you move into the management position that takes away from your personal life.