LEWIS Global Communications Account Services Reviews | Glassdoor

LEWIS Global Communications CEO Chris Lewis
Chris Lewis

"Complete SF Makeover"

Current Employee - Account Services in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at LEWIS Global Communications full-time for more than a year

Pros

Wow, what a year it has been in 2016. I have been with the agency for a little over a year and there has been so much change in San Francisco. Good change, well great change I should say. When I first started in 2015, I noticed a real disconnect in the way certain managers lead teams. It was inconsistent and there were VPs that never took initiative or volunteered to support me and my team. Because of this, I ended...

Cons

Agency life is agency life. Work life balance is at a minimum. Some clients are rude and obnoxious It goes with the territory.

Advice to Management

There has been a lot of change this last year. As we move in to 2017 I would suggest to keep up the momentum, support the team and continue to go with the vision that was set forth.

LEWIS Global Communications2016-12-14

"I am truly inspired to work at LEWIS"

Current Employee - Account Services in San Francisco, CA

Pros

I just read some of the negative reviews and I can understand why some employees (current and former) feel the way they do. There was a time when I felt the same exact way. I was one signature away from accepting an offer from another agency last year. That has changed and I am glad that I hung in there. For a long time I was unhappy but too afraid to look for a new job. I wasn't confident in myself or my skills....

Cons

Six months ago, I would have a laundry list of complaints. And while every job has its challenges, I have nothing but positive things to say about the current work situation. Well, some clients are really difficult but that’s about it. I guess that’s the nature of PR.

Advice to Management

Please continue to treat all team members as equals regardless of their level. It’s good to see senior team members do work. I learn that way. Keep it up. And I am really impressed with the new leaders being brought in and love the fact that they sit with us in cubicles.

LEWIS Global Communications2016-09-17

"Out with the old, in with the new!"

Current Employee - Account Services in San Francisco, CA

Pros

The office vibe in SF has changed and I love it. Finally we have some leaders that care for employees and actually communicate with us. Everyone is treated equal and that means a lot to me. We are definitely headed in the right direction.

Cons

Long hours but that's expected in any agency environment. Some clients aren't so nice either but that's also expected. Most clients are technology & B2B so it would be nice to branch out into other markets.

Advice to Management

Keep up the change. There's a vibe and energy in the office that hasn't been around in a long time. I am excited and inspired, so please continue to do what you are doing. We see it.

LEWIS Global Communications2016-09-09

"Account servicing"

Former Employee - Account Servicer in San Francisco, CA

I worked at LEWIS Global Communications full-time

Pros

The opportunity to grow and the benefits are really competitive. The CEO is also inspirational and cares about the staff.

Cons

The company has seen lots of churn in the US and specifically in the San Francisco office. New leadership seems lost and isn't as engaged, responsive or as involved as previous leadership.

Advice to Management

Hire the right management for the office who can handle the job.

LEWIS Global Communications2016-08-30

"There is a lot of growth potential, but not a lot of resources (training and time) to grow employees."

Current Employee - Account Servicing in San Francisco, CA

Pros

-Group of young, motivated, smart and driven professionals -Nice office with good perks -Overall is a motivating place to me be -A lot of potential for growth

Cons

-Because the employees are so young, sometimes managers don't have the experience required to manage a group. -Constant turnover so there always seems to be too much on people's plates. -Not a lot of work/life balance. -Constantly working at deadlines, never ahead

Advice to Management

-Hire more people so that managers can actually manage -Make time to check in with all client teams

LEWIS Global Communications2015-01-24