LMC Group Reviews

Updated Feb 17, 2020

5.0
LMC Group Founder Kristen Carroll (no image)
Kristen Carroll

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

1. 5.0

Amazing Team

Aug 16, 2019 - Business Consultant
    Business Outlook

Pros

The LMC Group is the best corporate culture I've ever experienced -all team members are valued, developed, and nurtured. My teammates work hard and we genuinely care about each other. The overall feel is vibrant - hard work, creativity, laughter, and diversity.

Cons

Dependent on client needs, work volume varies in some departments.

Public Relations Manager

So much laughter! Thank you for sharing your opinion on our culture.

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

The Joy of Having Your Dream Job By 30

Aug 9, 2019 - Administrative in Manchester, NH
    Business Outlook

Pros

I have had lots of opportunity to train in different roles in my job. I know a lot of admins who do the same thing day-to-day, and I have had opportunities that range from social media, billing, attending trade shows, IT support, and business development , and I'm always looking forward to what is next. The work-life balance makes it really easy to want to make up and go to work, because work feels like a cohesive part of my life without ever feeling like it's intruding on my personal time. Schedule is flexible and it has allowed me to freedom to take care of things in my personal life that had gone neglected in previous jobs (namely health and wellness). The team environment helps foster a feeling of appreciation, belonging, and support in everything we do. There very much is no I, it's all about the work we can do together.

Cons

It can be an adjustment coming from a conventional 9-5 job, especially because a large number of the workforce is remote. Due to the flexibility in work schedules, you are largely responsible for creating your own structure, so there was a learning curve at the beginning to help design a productive day. I am overall happy with the compensation and benefits, but do wish that vision and dental were offered as part of the healthcare plan.

Public Relations Manager

"The team environment helps foster a feeling of appreciation, belonging, and support in everything we do." Love this--thank you for posting your review!

3. 5.0

Business Development

Aug 14, 2019 - Business Development in Manchester, NH
    Business Outlook

Pros

Incredible team, remarkable CEO who is ever encouraging, positive atmosphere, acceptance, excellent work / life balance, cross training, career opportunities.

Cons

There are no cons working at The LMC Group, it's an amazing company run by a CEO that understand business and people so well. All of the employees feel lucky to work at this organization.

Public Relations Manager

You're right--we do feel lucky! Thank you for your review!

4. 5.0

Inspiring Leadership and an Innovative Team

May 12, 2019 - Public Relations Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Working at LMC means being part of a team that is passionate, encouraging, hard working, generous of spirit, and fun. The company culture rewards creative thinking and flexibility--not one of us is locked into a single function. We truly love what we do.

Cons

Confident self-starters will achieve greatly, but people who prefer a lot of guidance and undemanding tasks won't thrive at LMC.

5. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Amazing team of hardworking, creative individuals!

Jul 31, 2019 - Human Resources Director
    Business Outlook

Pros

Flexible hours, employees are empowered to do their jobs and try new things,

Cons

Sometimes the flexibility in hours leads to longer response times.

Public Relations Manager

We love our amazing team! Thank you for sharing your opinion.

6. 5.0

The best of the best

Aug 1, 2016 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

The LMC Group is 100% the best of the best! They offer recruitment, Social Media, Business Development Services as well as software implementation, pricing grid implementation and much more! The team has integrity and works hard for your company's needs.

Cons

There are no cons but only 1 challenge in that the employees are remotely located around the country but it's very manageable.

7. 5.0

Love my job!!!

Aug 9, 2016 - Social Media Manager in Manchester, NH
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Work from home - I set my own hours - Work independently - Time off is encouraged - Love my colleagues - Work is challenging - Lots of opportunities to support our communiy

Cons

- Everyone on the team is so amazing, the bar is so high!

8. 5.0

Fosters Growth!

Apr 25, 2018 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

The LMC Group is amazing at encouraging its employees to grow, tackle new things, make and then learn from mistakes, and be the best we can be!

Cons

Because we are spread out among three states, face-to-face team meetings don't happen as often as they do with other companies who all work in one city.

Public Relations Manager

Thank you for the great review! We may not get to see each other a lot, but we love it when we do!

9. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Recruiter

Jul 26, 2016 - Recruiter
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great team, flexible, smooth hiring process, and work with a group of people that all care what they are doing! Dedicated team who will always be available to answer concerns or questions.

Cons

No cons! Great team, good pay, flexible, no cons at all!

10. 5.0

Great Company

Feb 17, 2020 - Finance Manager in Dublin, Dublin
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great Company and every day is different

Cons

None I can think of

Viewing 1 - 10 of 10 English Reviews