LMI Marketing Group Reviews | Glassdoor

LMI Marketing Group CEO Tyree Huddleston
Tyree Huddleston
  1. "Great opportunity!"

Current Employee - Management in Pittsburgh, PA

I have been working at LMI Marketing Group full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

This company is willing to teach you their methods and move up through the company within 8 months to ownership. You are working with some of the biggest companies in the United States.

Cons

You are working 6 days a week and on your feet a good deal of the day. You get a good deal of "no's" in one day as well.

LMI Marketing Group2016-06-11

"Leader"

I worked at LMI Marketing Group full-time

Pros

Worst person to work for..all he does is talk oppertunity but tyree cannot even keep enough people to staff stores..

Cons

Tyree Huddleston is long winded, doesnt shut up and is just overral not managment material..im not a spiteful employee..i quit on my own terms because he doesnt know how to pay people..he cheats you on paychecks and will send you somewhere and empty promises

Advice to Management

Go back to maryland..oh thats right u cant cut it there

LMI Marketing Group2016-06-17

"Awful place to work"

Former Employee - "Account Executive" in Pittsburgh, PA

I worked at LMI Marketing Group full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The opportunity for quick advancement is a great if you are willing to work 60+ hours a week and spend most of your time driving to the stores instead of making money.

Cons

You work 6 days a week, every holiday and the only day you have off is wednesday. Also they advertise the position completely misleading. All you do is go to wal mart and sams club and be that annoying guy trying to sell direct TV it is awful.

Advice to Management

Change your job description so it is not misleading.

LMI Marketing Group2016-05-31
  4. "Entry Level"

I have been working at LMI Marketing Group full-time

Pros

Just started, seems like a great opportunity if you take the time to learn the business and you are a self motivator.

Cons

Regardless of titles you start out in sales and remain in sales but after you put time in and climb up the ladder you get money on top of your salary from those you have branched out.

Advice to Management

Will up-date after more time with the company.

LMI Marketing Group2016-04-21

"Marketing Manager"

Former Employee - Management Team in Blawnox, PA

I worked at LMI Marketing Group

Pros

I learned a lot here. I was taught marketing techniques, how to run a marketing campaign, as well as the fundamentals of running a business. Public relations and relationship building was absolutely crucial for success. I like that everyone starts off in the same position and you have to earn your promotions. I quickly became a manager, and was able to train and recruit my own team. It is a great place for people with...

Cons

The long hours.... I worked 6-7 days a week, and traveled pretty far for work. I am a single parent, so this did not work for me, but my experiences here gave me the skills and knowledge I needed to start and run my own business. There were no benefits here, but the opportunity and pay made this position worthwhile.

LMI Marketing Group2015-10-30