LMI Employee Reviews about "great benefits"
88% would recommend to a friend
(47 total reviews)
90% approve of CEO
What people are saying about LMI
Got a burning question about LMI? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with LMI employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Benefits are great but becoming less so." (in 67 reviews)
- "Great people very little over time demanded of employees." (in 47 reviews)
- "Pay is good for non impactful work" (in 30 reviews)
- "Work/Life balance is great" (in 17 reviews)
- "Great staff and employees that genuinely care about what they are doing and each other." (in 12 reviews)
- "Amateur management" (in 17 reviews)
- "Senior leadership is dishonest, and skimming huge bonuses despite numerous, costly mistakes." (in 10 reviews)
- "senior leadership can lack creativity and vision" (in 10 reviews)
- "Things started going downhill gradually in 2009 when the current CEO took charge." (in 9 reviews)
- "The current CEO and Senior Management are attempting to follow a for profit structure, at a not" (in 7 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of LMI and is not affected by filters.
Found 47 of over 443 reviews
Updated Nov 29, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Reviews about "great benefits"Return to all Reviews
- 3.0Oct 11, 2022Admin AssistantFormer Employee, more than 10 years
Great benefits and atmosphere. The people that worked there in the early 2000 where great. We were a family.
When the new CEO was hirer all hell broke lose. He targeted the wrong people.
- 5.0Apr 13, 2021Senior AnalystCurrent EmployeeTysons Corner, VA
For a mid-size company, I feel just as comfortable with my Director as I did at a small company (under 60 employees). Great benefits & have handled COVID well.
Working client-side, sometimes I feel disconnected from those who work at HQ.LMI Response3y
Thank you for your feedback. We are glad to hear you have a positive working relationship with your director. We are also very proud to be able to focus on the health, safety, and well-being of our employees and their loved ones. If you have any additional input or suggestions for improvement, please email Conversation@lmi.org.
- 5.0Dec 12, 2019Senior ConsultantCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearAlexandria, VA
Great Benefits - Annual Continuing Education & Certification benefits - Unlimited Leave - Internal Career Mobility - $5,000-$10,000 Referral Bonus - Great Retirement/401K benefits
No concerns at this timeLMI Response4y
Thank you for your input. The entire LMI family, including the senior leadership team, is very proud to work with transitioning military, guard members, reservists, and their families. As we continue growing, we are constantly implementing new and innovative ways to improve our culture and our benefits for all our employees, including transitioning veterans. If you have any other feedback you'd like to share, please feel free to contact Conversations@lmi.org. Thank you again!
- 5.0Jul 28, 2014Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee
-Great place to work, co-workers are great -Great work-life balance, telework and office hours that do not normally go over 40 a week -Great benefits package
-Pays a bit less than average -Gov. work can get very boring, work load comes and goes -Off-site a lot so you do not get to meet other LMIers
- 4.0Aug 10, 2017Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee, more than 1 year
The benefits are great and the company tries hard to maintain a collegial atmosphere. There are a lot of different and interesting contracts to work on and most employees are very dedicated to their work.
There is a lot of work and so it's easy to get lost in the shuffle if you're not willing to speak up for yourself, loudly. In my case, my personal interests were overlooked, despite my own and other's vocal opposition, for the benefit of the company; not a heinous crime by any means but the way it was handled left me feeling manipulated rather than "taking one for the team".3
- 3.0Mar 27, 2023Senior ConsultantCurrent Employee, more than 5 yearsTysons Corner, VA
Benefits are great but becoming less so.
Now just like all other beltway banditsLMI Response8mo
Thank you for this feedback - we are glad to learn you like LMI's comprehensive benefits and total rewards program. If you have any additional additional feedback, reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 5.0Nov 17, 2020Senior Analyst - Human ResourcesCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearTysons Corner, VA
-I really have a great Director I report to -Great benefits including an awesome 401k match and flexible leave -Management is dedicated to showing their employees they are important with gestures like annual awards, care boxes to homes, and huge winter soiree every year. -Work/Life balance is great -Being able to work from home especially now during COVID (I hope this become a permanent thing) -I work with a really great team of people
Nothing I can think of - so far, I'm pretty happy and have no intention of leaving.1LMI Response4y
Thank you for your input! We're so glad you're part of the team, and we're fortunate to be able to care for our employees and their loved ones during this challenging time. If you have any other input, please contact Conversation@lmi.org.
- 5.0Oct 3, 2012AnalystCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearMcLean, VA
Smart employees...Great benefits...ability to advance personnally and professionally...Intelligent, caring leadership.
Lack of inclusion of off-site employees in social events and happenings within the company. It is sometimes impossible to make an event on a work day at 5pm if you are working 15 miles away in the DC metro area.