LNE Consulting Reviews | Glassdoor

LNE Consulting President Julie Edmonds
Julie Edmonds

"Executive Team Leader"

I have been working at LNE Consulting full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Amazing opportunity to grow fast with great compensation and unique work environment. Management opportunity comes quickly based on skill, not time with the company. Commission based allowing for exponential growth.

Cons

You need to know how to manage your time and your money every week. Correct management is the key to succeed.

Nov 10, 2016 – HR Director

Hey there! I want to say a big thank you for taking the time to write up a review! I happen to think that your points are pretty spot on :) Warm regards, Julie

"Account Manager"

Current Employee - Account Manager in Hollywood, FL
    Current Employee - Account Manager in Hollywood, FL

I have been working at LNE Consulting full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Positive, ambitious environment. You are around people to are performance driven, so it changes your mentality to goal driven. I have learned to implement good habits to make me successful. After training and meeting with so many customers daily, my communication skills and improved vastly, and I have 5 years of management experience. I now speak with intent to be more effective. Our managers here are very supportive, and approachable, and you can rest assured that your co-workers aren't lazy and unreliable. I've been promoted twice in a year, and have seen 2 others being promoted to management and now run their own branches.

Cons

You need to be committed to getting to the next level, and that takes training others. If you want to be comfortable, self- centered, and try to take short cuts...this isn't for you. That being said, it may be challenging to balance all your responsibilities, even if you have all the tools.

Advice to Management

Accountability.

"Professional, fun, approachable atmosphere with tons of room for growth"

Current Employee - Leadership in Hollywood, FL
    Current Employee - Leadership in Hollywood, FL

I have been working at LNE Consulting full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I was interviewed directly by the owner which really inspired me to accept the job offer. The atmosphere of the office as a whole is simply amazing. Everyone is here to help you grow, learn and motivate each other. Everyone really strives not just for personal success but success as a team.

Cons

You really have to be on top of your time management and multi-tasking skills to be successful at this job, not necessarily a con, but just something to be aware of going in.

Dec 19, 2016 – HR Director

What an awesome review, thanks so much for writing this! Julie

"Best opportunity I have ever had!"

Current Employee - Executive Team Leader in Hollywood, FL
    Current Employee - Executive Team Leader in Hollywood, FL

I have been working at LNE Consulting full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I moved from Venezuela 1 year and 7 months ago, and since I moved I was doing deliveries with 3 part time jobs, I got hired by the company on September 2015, and from the time that I got hired I started growing and developing myself in my profesional life, my management skills have improved a lot, I've been traveling to different cities where I have been recognized to the number 1 in the campaign out 700 nation wide. It is awesome how My managers have me get to this level in a short period of time and part of my success I owe to them. Now I'm building my team to get to the next level which is having my own company and I'm on track to do it.

Cons

Not finding out and starting earlier in this business. The office should be a little bit bigger. We need a basketball hoop.

Advice to Management

Get ready, because my organization will be even better!

"Lamoy`s Review"

Former Employee - Team Leader in Coral Springs, FL
    Former Employee - Team Leader in Coral Springs, FL

I worked at LNE Consulting full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Great work environ and awesome team leaders. They ensure everyone succeeds.

Cons

There is not much downsides

Advice to Management

Continue the great work?

Sep 25, 2016 – HR Director

Thank you so much for sharing this review! It's highly appreciated by all of us :) Julie

"Leader/Account Executive"

Pros

The growth opprotunity at OLN is remarkable, there isnt a time paradox to fall uder in order to advance, also there isnt any seniority. The high performance energy and fun ecsentric culture motivates each individual to excell their full potential. Its truly a good collaboration of work hard, play hard!

Cons

Its the industry of sales and marketing so there will be its fair share of rejection from clients.

Jul 20, 2016 – HR Director

I'm not positive that this review was meant for us, but thank you nevertheless!! Julie

"I Speak Nothing but the Truth"

Former Employee - Leadership/Account Manager in Hollywood, FL
    Former Employee - Leadership/Account Manager in Hollywood, FL

I worked at LNE Consulting full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

First and Foremost, the atmosphere is amazing, everyone is friendly and willing to teach others succeed. I am very grateful to have worked in this company as I have learned a lot from co-workers, including marketing and sales. Great opportunity for someone with an entrepreneur mentality that is willing to work hard to achieve success once you get the opportunity to run your own campaign. Self Management, Weekly paycheck, Promoted to Leadership in a blind on an eye.

Cons

You eat what you kill, Have to use your own vehicle for transportation towards your territories which can sometimes be far way, no health insurance plans or benefits, willing to move around constant for a long period of time and in any weather condition must be prepared to get hard "NO's" and be financially stable as sometimes you can end the week with low cash on your pocket.

Advice to Management

Offering weekly incentives or bonuses will encourage employees to push that extra mile for success, make it a more competitive but friendly atmosphere at the same time. Everyone loves to win.

Jul 20, 2016 – HR Director

I'm so impressed by this detailed and thorough review. Thank you so much for sharing such thoughtful feedback. Please stay in touch!! Warm regards, Julie

"Can be a great opportunity"

Pros

You Have to Want it
    Be a shameless salesman
    Teaches you how to talk and sell to anyone, regardless if they want/need it

Cons

Put in uncomfortable situations.
    You are always "soliciting"
    Nothing is consistent. Can get cold areas or go on huge cold streaks and can't make a sale.

May 18, 2016 – HR Director

Hey! I appreciate the 4 stars! I'm glad to hear that your overall experience was positive, and I'd 100% agree with you that you do "have to want it" if you want to be successful at my firm -- and any ... More

"they dont pay"

Former Employee - Sales Representative in Fort Lauderdale, FL
    Former Employee - Sales Representative in Fort Lauderdale, FL

I worked at LNE Consulting full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

nice people to work with

Cons

they promise a lot and under deliver

May 24, 2016 – HR Director

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a review; I only wish you had provided a few more details since I'm not 100% sure what was upsetting you. I see that your title is regarding pay, but I'm confused about ... More

"Just HIred"

Pros

I just had an amazing day of what an actual day of B2B sales consisted of with LNE Consulting with the AT& T division. It was even better than expected and the potential at LNE Consulting is unlimited!! Danisha and Kollin make a great team and made the outside sales experience the best!! I am so happy to be joining their team and I am looking forward to a great future with LNE Consulting.

Cons

I really don't have any cons.

Feb 23, 2016 – HR Director

Let us officially welcome you to the team! It's fantastic to hear that you enjoyed your interview today. Thanks so much for leaving us this feedback :)