LNE Consulting Reviews | Glassdoor

Julie Edmonds

Sort: PopularRatingDate

"Couldn't be happier!"

I have been working at LNE Consulting full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The best company I've worked for in my entire career so far. Love the upbeat environment, the people that I work with, the recognition we all get for the hard work we put in, and the overall culture of this company. The one thing I like the most is knowing that my goals are my manager's goals too and all the leaders here go out of their way to help accomplish them.

Cons

It takes work and commitment, which is actually not a bad thing at all. Hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard, and that's something not a lot of people understand.

Advice to Management

None.

May 2, 2017 – HR Director

This review made me SO happy to read. I am so glad that you are enjoying working with us and I appreciate you taking the time to write this!

Best regards,
    Julie

2. "Good environment, good money, good people"

Current Employee - Account Manager
    Current Employee - Account Manager

I have been working at LNE Consulting full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The team overall. The managers are really helpful. Everyone's genuine. They're fun too. They have a lot of events and office hang outs. Also- money. The commission and bonuses are more than any hourly I've ever earned. They're on top of their numbers, so it's not the typical sales job with up and down results. I'm learning right now how to train other people, and helping them have the same mentality as me.

Cons

Most would say the work ethic required. People just need to learn to have fun and they perform better, but I think that's any sales/marketing job. That was drilled in my head, so I've done well since I started. Doesnt feel like work too much anymore.

Advice to Management

None

May 2, 2017 – HR Director

This is so great to read! I am so happy that things are going well for you. Everything you said sounds really on-point and well thought out. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience... More

3. "This is only for outside sales lovers..."

Former Employee - Account Manager in Hollywood, FL
    Former Employee - Account Manager in Hollywood, FL

I worked at LNE Consulting (Less than a year)

Pros

Fun environment
    Opportunity to attend to different events

Cons

Base pay salary = Comission (You have to achieve certain number of accounts and a minimum amount of $$ sales to get the base pay salary, in other words, there is no base pay salary just comission)
    Training is weak
    It depends on you, but usually you have to work on Saturdays to get the total accounts for the week in order to get the bonuses or base pay salary.
    Leaders are not true leaders (They pretend to be worried about you, but they just do that in order to keep you under them, pyramid scheme)

Advice to Management

There is no advice from me because they all follow a system, so nothing will change.

Mar 16, 2017 – HR Director

Hey there! I'm so glad to hear that you enjoyed certain aspects of your time with us and I hope that you gained some great experience to put forward towards your new role! I'm really sorry to see... More

"Account Manager"

I have been working at LNE Consulting full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Positive, ambitious environment. You are around people to are performance driven, so it changes your mentality to goal driven. I have learned to implement good habits to make me successful. After training and meeting with so many customers daily, my communication skills and improved vastly, and I have 5 years of management experience. I now speak with intent to be more effective. Our managers here are very supportive, and approachable, and you can rest assured that your co-workers aren't lazy and unreliable. I've been promoted twice in a year, and have seen 2 others being promoted to management and now run their own branches.

Cons

You need to be committed to getting to the next level, and that takes training others. If you want to be comfortable, self- centered, and try to take short cuts...this isn't for you. That being said, it may be challenging to balance all your responsibilities, even if you have all the tools.

Advice to Management

Accountability.

Mar 8, 2017 – HR Director

I can't thank you enough for this detailed and honest review. I'm so glad to hear that you've enjoyed your time with us. I couldn't be happier to hear that you've improved your communication skills... More

"Professional, fun, approachable atmosphere with tons of room for growth"

Current Employee - Leadership in Hollywood, FL
    Current Employee - Leadership in Hollywood, FL

I have been working at LNE Consulting full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I was interviewed directly by the owner which really inspired me to accept the job offer. The atmosphere of the office as a whole is simply amazing. Everyone is here to help you grow, learn and motivate each other. Everyone really strives not just for personal success but success as a team.

Cons

You really have to be on top of your time management and multi-tasking skills to be successful at this job, not necessarily a con, but just something to be aware of going in.

Dec 19, 2016 – HR Director

What an awesome review, thanks so much for writing this!

"Executive Team Leader"

I have been working at LNE Consulting full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Amazing opportunity to grow fast with great compensation and unique work environment. Management opportunity comes quickly based on skill, not time with the company. Commission based allowing for exponential growth.

Cons

You need to know how to manage your time and your money every week. Correct management is the key to succeed.

Nov 10, 2016 – HR Director

Hey there! I want to say a big thank you for taking the time to write up a review! I happen to think that your points are pretty spot on :)

Warm regards,
    Julie

"Best opportunity I have ever had!"

Current Employee - Executive Team Leader in Hollywood, FL
    Current Employee - Executive Team Leader in Hollywood, FL

I have been working at LNE Consulting full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I moved from Venezuela 1 year and 7 months ago, and since I moved I was doing deliveries with 3 part time jobs, I got hired by the company on September 2015, and from the time that I got hired I started growing and developing myself in my profesional life, my management skills have improved a lot, I've been traveling to different cities where I have been recognized to the number 1 in the campaign out 700 nation wide. It is awesome how My managers have me get to this level in a short period of time and part of my success I owe to them. Now I'm building my team to get to the next level which is having my own company and I'm on track to do it.

Cons

Not finding out and starting earlier in this business. The office should be a little bit bigger. We need a basketball hoop.

Advice to Management

Get ready, because my organization will be even better!

Mar 8, 2017 – HR Director

This review makes me so happy! I am so glad to hear that you found a home with our company. It's great that you've grown as a professional and that you feel supported. Your cons are pretty funny, I... More

"Lamoy`s Review"

Former Employee - Team Leader in Coral Springs, FL
    Former Employee - Team Leader in Coral Springs, FL

I worked at LNE Consulting full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Great work environ and awesome team leaders. They ensure everyone succeeds.

Cons

There is not much downsides

Advice to Management

Continue the great work?

Sep 25, 2016 – HR Director

Thank you so much for sharing this review! It's highly appreciated by all of us :)

"Leader/Account Executive"

Pros

The growth opprotunity at OLN is remarkable, there isnt a time paradox to fall uder in order to advance, also there isnt any seniority. The high performance energy and fun ecsentric culture motivates each individual to excell their full potential. Its truly a good collaboration of work hard, play hard!

Cons

Its the industry of sales and marketing so there will be its fair share of rejection from clients.

Jul 20, 2016 – HR Director

I'm not positive that this review was meant for us, but thank you nevertheless!!

Julie

"I Speak Nothing but the Truth"

Former Employee - Leadership/Account Manager in Hollywood, FL
    Former Employee - Leadership/Account Manager in Hollywood, FL

I worked at LNE Consulting full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

First and Foremost, the atmosphere is amazing, everyone is friendly and willing to teach others succeed. I am very grateful to have worked in this company as I have learned a lot from co-workers, including marketing and sales. Great opportunity for someone with an entrepreneur mentality that is willing to work hard to achieve success once you get the opportunity to run your own campaign. Self Management, Weekly paycheck, Promoted to Leadership in a blind on an eye.

Cons

You eat what you kill, Have to use your own vehicle for transportation towards your territories which can sometimes be far way, no health insurance plans or benefits, willing to move around constant for a long period of time and in any weather condition must be prepared to get hard "NO's" and be financially stable as sometimes you can end the week with low cash on your pocket.

Advice to Management

Offering weekly incentives or bonuses will encourage employees to push that extra mile for success, make it a more competitive but friendly atmosphere at the same time. Everyone loves to win.

Jul 20, 2016 – HR Director

I'm so impressed by this detailed and thorough review. Thank you so much for sharing such thoughtful feedback. Please stay in touch!!
    Warm regards,