LRA Worldwide Reviews | Glassdoor

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "Really Happy"

Current Employee - Account Administrator in Horsham, PA
    Current Employee - Account Administrator in Horsham, PA

I have been working at LRA Worldwide full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

I have worked at a lot of crappy jobs and I feel incredibly blessed to find such a great home here at LRA. I have been working here for the past 5 years and I am truly happy. I work in the Horsham office and they really only hire nice people. I have the ability to work from home, so being a working parent is not a problem. the benefits are great. Deloitte really has some great programs... like 6 months paid family leave for men and women! we also get up to $500 to spend on wellness (ie gym memberships). We get new work cell phones and new laptops every 2 years.

Cons

I have always been a top performer, but I do not feel my pay is reflecting that. We relieve yearly raises and sometimes bonus', but it is never more than 3%.

Advice to Management

When you have a good employee, showing signs of promise and with career goals, nurture them! They will help you succeed in the future.

"Disorganized"

I worked at LRA Worldwide full-time

Pros

If you like to travel and spending time in your hotel room alone, you will love working for LRA.

Cons

It is Deloitte with an asterisk - they pick and chose when to apply benefits of Deloitte.
    No Work/Life Balance whatsoever.

Advice to Management

Are you Deloitte? Or not? There should be no grey areas to benefits.

"Disorganized"

I worked at LRA Worldwide full-time (More than a year)

Pros

National travel and having the opportunity to see the country when assigned to a decent location. Per diem was good and health benefits were ok. Well-being subsidy was good too, if you took advantage of it. You also got to build some good relationships with co-workers even though the job consisted of being on the road for the most part.

Cons

The constant fact of the unknown. It always felt like things took way longer than they needed to especially knowing your schedule. During the interview process they stated you would know weeks and even a month in advance on your travel schedule, but you wouldn't know until the week prior and sometimes days before too book your travel. Lacked proper training for the employees, which was ironic because the role was to train people. Used and abused the employees.

Advice to Management

Get organized and have set plan and execute it.

"LRA by Deloitte - Free flights and Empty Promises..."

Former Employee - Senior Consultant in Philadelphia, PA
    Former Employee - Senior Consultant in Philadelphia, PA

I worked at LRA Worldwide full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Deloitte benefits. LRA itself offered nothing to its employees that I would consider a "pro".

Cons

First off, do not be fooled by the addition of "By Deloitte" attached to the name. While your paycheck says Deloitte and technically you work for a company under their umbrella, you DO NOT work for Deloitte and at no time during your tenure will it feel like it. LRA still operates as a small independent company and treats their employees as such. If you are in the market to travel for a few months/years, without having a concern for your next career move, then this may work out for you. But if you have any desire to better your career and join a company that truly values your experience and drive, as well as you personally…work elsewhere! Additionally, if you are an experienced hire, just a heads up that the Consultant role is an entry level position. This will be obvious through the micro-managing you will receive and your compensation. The travel aspect can be looked at as a pro and con. While you get free flights and decent travel perks, your Monday's usually begin around 4am and your Friday's end no earlier than 10:00 PM.

The management at LRA is ill-equipped, selfish, inexperienced and full of people who are in positions that they are clearly not qualified for. I reiterate the "inexperienced" part, as the middle management, or Operations Mangers, on several accounts have no clear skillset and genuinely seem useless in their roles. In addition to less than stellar leadership, advancement is not something that LRA seems interested in for its associates and the company itself is certainly not booming with opportunities. If you are selected to switch accounts, most movement occurs laterally, in the form of the same job title and the same rate of pay, just on a different account. I can recall in my last year with the company getting less than 3 notifications from HR and management letting the team know that opportunities were available for internal transfer. This spoke to the culture of selfish leadership, where they would rather stifle your career and keep you in the same place, than to be responsible for your development and allow you to move within the company leaving them with a position to fill.

Overall, the cons certainly outweigh the pros from my time at LRA by Deloitte. While the concept is wonderful and they are an industry leader in the field, the leadership is ruining the reputation and the operation of this company from the inside out. I would not recommend spending any portion of your career with this company.

Advice to Management

Managers are supposed to be skilled in communication and staff development, and are supposed to be transparent and trustworthy. Many "leaders" in key account roles do not showcase a concern for staff, a demeanor for management or knowledge of the industry. Simply show interest in your staff. People do not leave bad companies, they leave bad leadership, and this is the exact reason that I chose to leave LRA by Deloitte.

"consultant"

I worked at LRA Worldwide full-time

Pros

Only the benefits were decent, but NOT the pay...ugggghhh

Cons

Awful management, cowards, users, and abusers. Unprofessional, disorganized, no sense of a team environment. Favortism

Advice to Management

Cowards, liars, pathetic, unprofessional, uncouth, unethical, disrespectful. Fraud

"Company Review"

I worked at LRA Worldwide full-time

Pros

-Great benefits
    -Nice people
    -Many networking opportunities since it is part of such a large company

Cons

-Lack of confidentiality
    -Lack of communication between senior management and associates
    -Disorganized when it come to logistics
    -Misleading job descriptions
    -Poor training

"Associate Consultant"

Current Employee - Consultant in Los Angeles, CA
    Current Employee - Consultant in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at LRA Worldwide full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Everyone I have worked with has been great. All travel is paid for as well

Cons

The management is severely undertrained which leads to many more issues. The company is very misleading in your professional growth through the company. The company is very disorganized when it come to logistics, which causes the company to lose more money than it should.

"LRA by Deloitte"

Current Employee - Consultant
    Current Employee - Consultant

I have been working at LRA Worldwide full-time (More than a year)

Pros

If you like to travel, this could be the job for you. Every day is different for me which is great. Great benefits too.

Cons

Pay, pay, pay. Also, management makes many promises but then doesn't follow through. Finally, you may feel that you get forgotten about on the road.

Advice to Management

Could be a great company but think about how you are treating your employees.

9. "Quality Assurance Consultant"

I worked at LRA Worldwide full-time

Pros

Traveling all over the world or which ever area you're assigned to.

Cons

Too much travel and it felt like my life was not balanced.

"Not as great as it seems"

Former Employee - Consultant

I worked at LRA Worldwide (More than a year)

Pros

- get to earn traveling miles

Cons

A traveling consultant job sounded like the best job ever, but I learned that it was not. I was sent to small towns in the middle of nowhere with very few options to eat. In addition, I was often schedule to fly out at 6 am on Mondays and arrived home after midnight on Fridays.

Advice to Management

Management was not helpful. Play favoritism. The "Senior Advising Consultant" was not supportive and