I worked at LSI as an intern (More than a year)
1. Great campus
2. Transport facility available is really good.
3. If you are interning with the right team, you end up learning a lot.
1. A lot of ambiguity at Management level, with people blaming the US management for everything wrong.
2. Regionalism is rampant. There are teams that even hold their meetings in local language, people not speaking the local language are ignored.
3. Even if you intern with them for an year, they may not convert you, without giving any convincing reasons for the same.
Advice to Management
Kindly look through the functioning of the Indian teams closely. Please hold one-on-one conferences with the teams on regular basis.
This will replace the current featured review for targeted profile. Are you sure you want to replace it?
Are you sure you want to remove this review from being featured for targeted profile?