LTG Marketing & Development Corporate Trainer Reviews | Glassdoor

Corporate Trainer

4.4
Emanuel Melas

Sort: PopularRatingDate

"I relocated downstate for this opportunity"

Current Employee - Senior Corporate Trainer in White Plains, NY
    Current Employee - Senior Corporate Trainer in White Plains, NY

I have been working at LTG Marketing & Development full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The energy of the office is like nothing I've experienced before. It's really refreshing to be around motivated individuals that want to work hard and play hard too.

Cons

You have to be mentally tough and if your not you'll learn to be. Your always going to be learning new things.

Advice to Management

No advice but I'm positive we'll open 2 branch offices by 2015!

2. "corporate trainer"

Former Employee - Corporate Trainer
    Former Employee - Corporate Trainer

I worked at LTG Marketing & Development full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

fun environment and opportunity for growth. If you are okay with a 100% commission structure than this might be okay with you, you have to work hard each week to get the pay check.

Cons

no paid time off or benefits, which is okay for interns but might be harder for someone who is not entry level. 12 pm- 8 pm hours, you are only paid based off of sales not time spent in the office.

Advice to Management

Be up front about what to expect rather than saying things like "enterprise has the same pay structure" when no it does not. Taking feedback about someone who is being honest about their experience and saying they "aren't mentally tough" does not sound trustworthy.

3. "Great Experience. Great Environment. Great Opportunity for growth!"

Current Employee - /Corporate Trainer in Syracuse, NY
    Current Employee - /Corporate Trainer in Syracuse, NY

I have been working at LTG Marketing & Development full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Its a very fun and upbeat work environment. Everyone is always positive, happy and extremely helpful. They train you at the pace that works best for you in order to ensure you'll have the best shot at being successful. From the very first week you learn about all the opportunities for advancement so you can set goals and see how well the system really works. Most money I have ever made. As a competitive person i loved the performance based compensation because you get back everything you put into it. As long as you commit to the system you'll be successful and rewarded for your efforts. The system that they teach you has worked for millions of people so as long as you focus on the system you will come back with a sale daily.

Cons

Personally i can't really think of any Cons. Some people think the residential aspect of knocking door to door is a con but that was one of the best parts for me. If you think about it you get paid for just talking to people and telling them information about your product, which Fios makes easy because a lot of people want it because its a premium product. Yes you will get some rude people from time to time, but for the most part everyone is nice or at least respectful and understand its your job.

Some people also didn't enjoy working saturdays, but that was my favorite day of the week because its the most lucrative since everyone is usually home and will take the time to listen to you. if you don't like working saturdays management usually has incentives to earn your saturday off!

Advice to Management

Dont change. The management staff headed by Manny Melas is awesome. They put all their employees first and genuinely care about each and every one of them. Very easy to talk to and great if you need advice on anything!

LTG Marketing & Development Response

Aug 15, 2014 – Office Manager

Thanks for the rave reviews! It seems like you put in 100% and got 100% back, which is what our company is all about. We were sad to see all of our interns go this summer but we know the skills you... More

4. "Hard work pays off in excess without limits or boundaries to your potential success!"

Current Employee - Corporate Trainer in Syracuse, NY
    Current Employee - Corporate Trainer in Syracuse, NY

I have been working at LTG Marketing & Development full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I've been with several companies who have preached to idea of a "team" environment. However, when I joined LTG back in August I finally found an atmosphere that was more than just the concept, but instead the idea in practice. The work hard, play hard philosophy was evident to me from the very beginning, and well represented by the young, energetic and successful team I found myself fortunate enough to be joining. With the comprehensive training format, combined with the consistent support and encouragement of the management, leadership and the rest of the team, I have enjoyed a series of rapid successions within the company. Perhaps the most appealing aspect for me myself is the potential for promotions and incentives based on individual performance while still operating is such a team focused organization. The are literally no limitations to salary or advancement to are beyond your control, at LTG you are the only factor in the measure of your own success. I remember when work hard, play hard was just a catch phrase, now it's a way of life!

Cons

Perhaps the only con I could think of at LTG would be the hours we put in. I suppose for some individuals the occasional longer days could be considered a negative. For myself and many other, the longer days are taken in stride with an emphasis on achieving our goals as opposed a focus on the clock.

Advice to Management

The only advice I have for my upper management is be prepared for a lot of nods and mentions during the all the promotion and appearance speeches i'll be presenting in the future.