LTG Marketing & Development Reviews

Updated Aug 23, 2018

3.9
LTG Marketing & Development CEO/Owner Emanuel Melas (no image)
Emanuel Melas
  1. "Entry Level/Brand Ambassador"

I worked at LTG Marketing & Development full-time

Pros

Fun environment. They play games and go out a lot. Good teachers. Good money. Lots of bonuses. Growth. Experience. The Management.

Cons

Challenging. Only for people that can step up and really want something. Whether its more money or growth I guess.

Continue reading
  2. "Great company, but the work isn't for everyone"

I worked at LTG Marketing & Development full-time

Pros

Fantastic Management, In depth training

Cons

Door to Door Sales Position

3. "corporate trainer"

Former Employee - Corporate Trainer

I worked at LTG Marketing & Development full-time for less than a year

Pros

fun environment and opportunity for growth. If you are okay with a 100% commission structure than this might be okay with you, you have to work hard each week to get the pay check.

Cons

no paid time off or benefits, which is okay for interns but might be harder for someone who is not entry level. 12 pm- 8 pm hours, you are only paid based off of sales not time spent in the office.

Continue reading
  4. "DOOR TO DOOR SOLICITOR"

2.0

I worked at LTG Marketing & Development full-time

Pros

Hard work gets you promoted

Cons

"Promotion" doesn't mean anything other than increased responsibility for samel pay. 100% commission and no benefits. Left as soon as I got the chance

November 29, 2016HR Director

I'm sorry you felt this way about our company! With our management training program, you must EARN your chance to grow through the ranks in order to learn how to be a manager. Just like Enterprise or any other company that offers the same training and pay structure. I'm sorry you couldn't last long enough to understand that. I hope you find something that doesn't require as tough of a mentality!

5. "Sales Account Manager"

Former Employee - Sales Representative in White Plains, NY

I worked at LTG Marketing & Development full-time for less than a year

Pros

Young and Friendly staff. Opportunity to be cross trained in several functions of the business. Supportive management and a paid training.

Cons

This is an entry level position so the pay is really low. There are two options; either 100% commission or 50% commission & $400 a week before taxes of course.

6. "Brand ambassadors"

1.0

I have been working at LTG Marketing & Development

Pros

Opportunity is there I guess

Cons

It's Door to door sales

October 12, 2016HR Director

Thanks for the review! Sometimes the best things in this world get bad reviews, I guess! Any type of face to face sales seems to be taking over the current industry- whether residential, business to business, or retail. We do happen to do residential, based on leads. That's something that has been mentioned a few times in our reviews. This is not new. What you'll also find is that it builds the perfect mentality for management. The opportunity you speak of, which is reaching a management role in a short amount of time, is proven to work efficiently. The best managers in any business require a "make it happen" mentality. The idea is not to keep you in sales forever, but to get you to management! Good luck finding something that keeps you in your comfort zone!

7. "Encouraging Enviroment"

4.0

I worked at LTG Marketing & Development

Pros

Everyone is great. Manny and Bobby are one of a kind bosses. Wish i could have stayed longer. We started everyday with inspiration.

Cons

Its 100% comission, 9 hour days and 6 day a week.

July 21, 2016HR Director

Thanks for your honest review! We're glad to hear that you enjoyed your employment with us. We're assuming that you meant to click positive outlook based on your review haha! Our workdays can be long but they are certainly worth it when you are able to reach goals you didn't even realize you could. Also commission is the name of the game, this is sales you know. We always offer an introductory base pay as an initial offer to anyone who starts in our company.

"Fun company"

4.0

I worked at LTG Marketing & Development

Pros

Loved everything about the company! Young fun and very motivating and welcoming. Would love a position more in the office and less in the field.

Cons

The field sucks and the days are long.

June 10, 2016HR Director

Thanks for taking the time to review your time as part of our team. Motivation and fun are very important to us so thank you for highlighting that. Whenever we do have a 100% office based position available we do look internally before seeking out a new employee. It seems that timing may not have worked out for that type of position. As far as the field sucking, it can sometimes. Everyone has a part of their job that they feel sucks some of the time. The field is a place where all the fundamental skills are developed for a management role within in the firm. If someone is unable to be self-motivated and solution oriented in that arena it will be impossible for that person to progress into a Management position within our company. Thanks again for dropping a line and have a great summer

"Most valuable job experience I've ever had"

Former Employee - Intern in New York, NY

I worked at LTG Marketing & Development full-time for less than a year

Pros

Began working for LTG at the beginning of the summer as an intern. From my very first day, everyone at LTG made it a priority for me to be welcomed, comfortable, to train me to be successful in this business, and to make sure I got what I desired out of this internship, even though I was only there for a short period of time. The leadership at LTG makes it their first priority to invest in their employees, which stood out to me greatly from other companies I've worked for. I commuted and hour and a half to and from their office, and looked forward to going to work everyday even with how far away I lived. The office environment is incredibly positive and encouraging, with everyone interacting with each other in a team-like manner. While I only worked at LTG for the short term, I was still able to take advantage of the many opportunities for upward mobility that the structure of the company provides. Not only did they give me numerous opportunities for increased responsibility and growth, but they taught me everything I needed in order to be successful as I gained more authority. It is most definitely a position where what you put into this job you will get out of it. Initially, I began my internship wanting to try something totally different and outside of my comfort zone. Because I committed to it, I not only accomplished that, but learned more than I have in any college course or internship I engaged in previously, made more money than I thought was possible in a summer, and developed friendships with everyone that I worked with that I will keep with me for a life time. I would highly recommend LTG for anyone who wants a positive work environment, for their employer to invest and develop them, and who wants to try something much more rewarding than the typical day job.

Cons

Only con of working here was that I eventually had to leave to go back to college. Trying to make it work with my degree so that I can graduate in 3 years instead of 4 so I can come back ASAP to be apart of this incredible company.

August 3, 2015HR Director

First off congratulations on finishing your internship! It's so great to hear that you attained so many new skills during your time with us. Good luck finishing school and we look forward to a potential future with you!

"Something different"

Current Employee - Entry Level/Brand Ambassador

I have been working at LTG Marketing & Development full-time for less than a year

Pros

Everyone is really helpful. They really don't like to see people do bad. It's different than other places I've worked because it's a little more upbeat. Everyone hangs out outside of work, whether or not it's an office planned event. High earning potential. The average pay is like a normal entry level job but some people make a lot every week.

Cons

It's hard work. Typical sales/marketing con. There's definitely ways to keep it challenging and interesting so you don't burn out.

July 27, 2015HR Director

We're so happy to hear you are enjoying the positive work environment we work so hard to maintain!

Found 23 reviews