LTS Corporation Reviews | Glassdoor

LTS Corporation Reviews

3.9
CEO

1. "Great place to contract through."

Former Employee - Communications Specialist in Bethesda, MD
    Former Employee - Communications Specialist in Bethesda, MD

I worked at LTS Corporation full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

They're quick to answer questions, stay out of your hair while working on-site, friendly people. I've never had a problem with them and appreciated working with the company.

Cons

They lost their primary contract and we were forced to work through another contacting agency. This caused some hardship for the contracting officers, but some of us were able to continue our work with a new firm.

Advice to Management

I hope LTS will continue to keep up the employee-centric atmosphere over the years. I enjoyed my time there and appreciate the opportunity I had when I worked there.

2. "Great."

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Bethesda, MD
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Bethesda, MD

Pros

Great Human Resource staff (at the time I was there). This company is your door into the government and for that reason alone makes this a great place to work. Supportive managers.

Cons

Not great retirement benefits but nobody takes a job with LTS planning to spend 30 years there.

Advice to Management

You were wonderful at finding me different positions within the goverernment and hired wonderful managers. I recommend this company to others.

3. "Small Company, Good Pay, Not the Greatest Gov't Contracts"

Current Employee - Communications Speciliast At NIH in Bethesda, MD
    Current Employee - Communications Speciliast At NIH in Bethesda, MD

Pros

You get to contract with the federal government. It's a contracting company. LTS sends out a lot of newsletters, etc. that help you stay informed with what's going on with the company. That is helpful when being at a site and never really interacting with senior leadership at LTS/Sentrillion. Their benefits package is OK. You have options and it isn't overly expensive if you are single and do not have children to pay for. LTS also has winter parties, etc. to give you a chance to meet other people within the small company and can be an opportunity for networking.

Cons

They do not support telecommuting, which is unacceptable in this day and age. I also find there to be a disconnection between my work at the government agency I was placed at and LTS as my contracting company. LTS lied to me about when my contract would end at this agency, so my first day at work I found out that they were recompeting for their contract with the government agency where I was to work. I find this to be totally unacceptable and dishonest. This has left a bad taste in my mouth - be very specific about your questions to the HR manager when asking about the terms of the contract!

Advice to Management

I have never met them to be able to give advice.