LUMA Luxury Matchmaking Reviews | Glassdoor

LUMA Luxury Matchmaking Reviews

Updated Sep 13, 2019

Found 11 reviews

5.0
  1. "Great client focused company!"

Current Employee - Matchmaker

I have been working at LUMA Luxury Matchmaking full-time for less than a year

Pros

I have never seen such a seasoned group of women, care so much for the success of their clients, in all my years in the industry.

Cons

So far so good :-)

LUMA Luxury Matchmaking2019-09-13
  2. "What a great company!"

Current Employee - Matchmaker

I have been working at LUMA Luxury Matchmaking part-time

Pros

I love helping people find LOVE and this company does things right! The owner is very knowledgeable, makes great business decisions, and takes care of her employees. She cares about her employees! This is a great team to work with.... I actually love what I do! The company is flexible, motivating, and has a great "product" that I can get behind. I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for work... within the matchmaking industry.

Cons

None as of yet :)

3. "Terrific Company"

Current Employee - Matchmaker in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at LUMA Luxury Matchmaking full-time for less than a year

Pros

Schedule flexibility, fantastic training programs and constant support and assistance from management make LUMA a wonderful place to work. The team dynamic is friendly, supportive and helpful with a common desire to provide an unparalleled luxury experience for our clients. Hard work and the willingness/desire to go the extra mile for clients is expected and that’s a good thing. Happy staff, excellent management and... a well run organization are a pleasure to work for. If you’re a life-long learner like I am, it’s an absolute pleasure to be in this environment.

Cons

Working remotely is wonderful but it would be lovely to get together with the team in person sometime as it’s such a fabulois group working together.

LUMA Luxury Matchmaking2019-09-12
  4. "Love working for LUMA!"

Current Contractor - Date Coordinator/Appointment Setter

I have been working at LUMA Luxury Matchmaking for less than a year

Pros

I love how everyone is so willing to give help when you ask. We have a great team at LUMA. Room for additional opportunities. Very rewarding helping clients find love. Owner is great and management is awesome to work with. I look forward to my work everyday and it's great that the commute is zero!

Cons

There are no cons at this point!

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work!

LUMA Luxury Matchmaking2019-09-12

"The harder you work the more money you will make!"

Current Employee - Matchmaking Representative in Sarasota, FL

I have been working at LUMA Luxury Matchmaking full-time for more than a year

Pros

The company has a great reputation. It is a fun, fast paced environment, great CEO and great co-workers. Great clients too....Luma attracts the best of the best! Company bends over backwards to help clients find what they are looking for. Employees are treated with respect and dignity. At the end of the day employees can sleep well knowing they have made a positive difference in the lives of their clients.

Cons

This is not for anyone who is lazy, negative or not willing to go the extra mile. Hard work is expected and every day you have to be at the top of your game!

Advice to Management

Thank you for all the extra training and encouragement and one on one attention you give to each of your employees.

LUMA Luxury Matchmaking2019-01-09
  6. "Matchmaking"

Current Employee - Vice President of Matchmaking in Richmond, VA

I have been working at LUMA Luxury Matchmaking full-time for less than a year

Pros

Awesome team environment where everyone gets a chance to contribute and be heard! Ability to work virtually which means no commute and more flexibility. LUMA has amazing marketing that attracts the right type of clients.

Cons

If you are looking for a typical 9-5 this isn't for you. If you don't like dealing with people, this would not be a good fit.

LUMA Luxury Matchmaking2019-01-08
  7. "Great company and people"

Former Employee - Matchmaker in Minneapolis, MN

I worked at LUMA Luxury Matchmaking full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Very passionate about helping their clients find love.

Cons

This is a hard-working environment and they have really high expectations.

Advice to Management

Invest more in marketing

LUMA Luxury Matchmaking2018-11-06
  8. "Date Coordinator"

Current Contractor - Anonymous Contractor

I have been working at LUMA Luxury Matchmaking for more than a year

Pros

Growing company, room for growth Savvy CEO Great staff, lots of fun to work with Flexible hours National exposure Team environment Telecommuting available

Cons

This one's not easy but, if I have to name anything a con, I'd say that the flip side of telecommuting is the time lag in communications when the team isn't housed in the same office space.

LUMA Luxury Matchmaking2017-09-11
  9. "The best growth opportunity"

Current Employee - Senior Vice President in Minneapolis, MN

I have been working at LUMA Luxury Matchmaking full-time for more than a year

Pros

April Davis, Owner of Luma Matchmakers is an incredibly savvy business woman. She has her finger on the pulse of growth at all times. I am very lucky and grateful to have this career opportunity.

Cons

My only con that I can think of is that I didn't meet April sooner in life.

LUMA Luxury Matchmaking2017-08-31
  10. "Lots of Love for LUMA!"

I have been working at LUMA Luxury Matchmaking part-time

Pros

LUMA is fun to work for! They're very accommodating to my needs as a professional. It was an amazing opportunity that taught me a lot! Everyone who works for LUMA is wonderful and helpful.

Cons

Only con is that we didn't go skydiving ;)

LUMA Luxury Matchmaking2017-08-25