La Bella Baskets Gift Consultant Reviews | Glassdoor

Sort: PopularRatingDate

"Gifting Consultant"

Current Employee - Gifting Consultant in Nashville, TN
    Current Employee - Gifting Consultant in Nashville, TN

I have been working at La Bella Baskets full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

It's the perfect online "Work from Home" Business, easy start up, great online training site, and great for social media, just market your website daily with beautiful graphics provided by the company, and build relationships through social media (or offline) and grow your business. This is the most affordable business to run that I've come across. Everyone has a need for gifts and LaBella Baskets offers 1000's to chose from. I love this company, and you will too!

Cons

I Can't think of anything!

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing... You are FABULOUS!

2. "Really needed to invest more time in it to make it work"

Former Contractor - Gift Consultant
    Former Contractor - Gift Consultant

I worked at La Bella Baskets as a contractor (More than a year)

Pros

If you like direct sales, this could be OK. Can work from home, your own schedule, etc.

Cons

Monthly fees; products are a bit on the high side. Not a get rich scheme and takes a lot of time to build a client list.

Advice to Management

Maybe lessen the monthly fees. Those are a bit high. And maybe find a distributor that can offer better values on the baskets.

"La Bella is an excellent company to be involved with."

Current Employee - Gift Consultant in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Gift Consultant in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at La Bella Baskets full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

La Bella has excellent training and support. I have never been with a company that tries to improve their business so that the consultants can find success. They have a very easy compensation plan and they don't put limits on you. There are no quotas to be made and you do not need to purchase product every month. You can work from home or offline and with the training provided if you work your business every day and treat it like a business you can find success. The low cost to run this business is amazing too for under the price of a pizza you have full website and business that really works for my family.

Cons

I cannot find any cons with this business.

"Impressed with La Bella!"

Current Employee - Senior Gift Consultant in Phoenix, AZ
    Current Employee - Senior Gift Consultant in Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at La Bella Baskets part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The leadership and training is incredible! I've had a few questions and each time I've picked up the phone, I've had courteous and knowledgeable assistance. I am very impressed with the system, the training and the ease of signing up new consultants, ordering baskets and working with smiling faces1 This business is a fun business, not a rocket science and everyone buys and gives gifts so there is a need! It also offers great tax benefits and the financial investment is the lowest I have seen to start a profitable business. I've been in other businesses similar, but all of them include a personal investment in having products on hand and having parties and purchasing samples. I'm excited to be a part of this 4 year old company,.. Timing is great.. the company is 4 years new, so lots of room for growth and expansion!

Cons

The only challenge I have is that I can't stay away from my new business adventure! I love LaBella Baskets!

Advice to Management

I'd like to see more shipping options in the ordering form showing the approximate date to expect delivery. Maybe a dropdown box for each basket showing the approximate timeline.

"I adore this company"

Current Employee - Gifting Consultant in Killeen, TX
    Current Employee - Gifting Consultant in Killeen, TX

I have been working at La Bella Baskets full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

As a consultant i have had nothing but a positive experiance with just about everyone my sponser is amazing the owners take time to write out handwritten letters with our incentives we give to single mothers and can use our baskets for other great things to bring smiles to faces and to people to warm hearts and grow relationships

Cons

It takes time alot of time to get where you want to be but thats not really a con

Advice to Management

We need to grow beyond the us

"I'm really pleased with my decision to join the La Bella Baskets sales team!"

Current Employee - Gift Basket Consultant, Sales Director
    Current Employee - Gift Basket Consultant, Sales Director

I have been working at La Bella Baskets part-time (More than a year)

Pros

This company has a great mission, fabulous products, and good compensation for its sales team if you put in the effort. This is a work-at-home opportunity which is great for stay at home parents, college students, or those who just want to supplement their incomes and get out from under the thumbs of their bosses.

It is NOT a get rich quick scheme, like so many other work at home opportunities and you won't see flashy pictures of sports cars and bikini models around large swimming pools, which I believe is a testament to their honesty in their business practices.

I've been really happy in my time at La Bella Baskets and really pleased with the excellent training, support, website sales tracking and management system provided, and the camaraderie among the consultants and management, who seems to genuinely want you to succeed.

Cons

This is a independent contractor position, so you are your own boss. This can be a benefit or a detractor, depending on who you are and how much work you want to do. There are minimal costs for keeping your website active but I feel that they are reasonable and the system is great, so I have no complaints. Others may feel otherwise. Also, you get what you put into it. You must be willing to work hard to see the rewards, but the support is there and the materials are great. I did a lot of research before joining and can say that this is the best work at home opportunity I've found.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work and positivity. It shows and is appreciated.