La Bella Baskets Reviews | Glassdoor

Full-time Part-time

4.1
Rating Trends Rating Trends
Janis Rodriguez and Mia Florides

"Great Gift Business PT or FT"

Current Employee - Director in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Director in New York, NY

I have been working at La Bella Baskets full-time (More than a year)

Pros

You can offer 1000 gifts to the retail and corporate market.
    You earn with no quotas or contracts!
    Work at own pace with full trainings and support.
    Grow a home business that is very empowering!
    Make lots of new friends!

Cons

You need to have time to work. Its not a get rich quick scheme.
    Its addicting. Its so fun to work that you find yourself wanting to work on your biz. :)

Advice to Management

Keep creating offline marketing material. And your continued hands and love for your members and company go on and on. All of you are amazing!

"Gifting Consultant"

Current Employee - Gifting Consultant in Nashville, TN
    Current Employee - Gifting Consultant in Nashville, TN

I have been working at La Bella Baskets full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

It's the perfect online "Work from Home" Business, easy start up, great online training site, and great for social media, just market your website daily with beautiful graphics provided by the company, and build relationships through social media (or offline) and grow your business. This is the most affordable business to run that I've come across. Everyone has a need for gifts and LaBella Baskets offers 1000's to chose from. I love this company, and you will too!

Cons

I Can't think of anything!

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing... You are FABULOUS!

"I LOVE this company!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in McAllen, TX
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in McAllen, TX

Pros

La Bella Baskets and Gifts ROCKS! They are always making the company so amazing. They are always thinking of ways to help the consultants GROW their business. They are always adding new gifts to our online store!

There is literally a gift for every occasion! So our target market is HUGE. I love that I don't just market "candles". or "jewelry". My store has gifts for EVERYBODY! Gifts for him, her, children, executives, weddings, anniversaries and the list goes on and on and on. I don't know how they can afford to keep the business for only $24.95 but I'm SUPER happy I found them. I've moved up several levels in the company and earned a nice bonus too!

Most importantly, I LOVE that there are no quotas! Which is so unheard of in the direct selling business! I also love the new graphics that are created for us and the community support is FABULOUS!!

Cons

I can't think of any cons!

Advice to Management

Don't change anything. We love everything you do!

"La Bella Consultant"

Current Employee - Executive Silver Gift Director in Edison, NJ
    Current Employee - Executive Silver Gift Director in Edison, NJ

I have been working at La Bella Baskets full-time (More than a year)

Pros

La Bella Baskets is one of the greatest companies to ever be in. I wouldn't be here today if it wasn't for two beautiful ladies who started this wonderful company. Janis and Mia. These ladies don't get as much praise as they should. All through my life I worked with many people, but nobody was as genuine as these two ladies. They go far and wide to help us succeed and never ask for anything in return. They put together a unique one of a kind industry and I am so proud to be part of it. Where else can you go where you are provided a fully designed web site, a back-office, and a fully state of the art training site....filled with step by step information, graphics, learning video's, flyers, and the list goes on and on..... There's no over head merchandise to buy, no orders to take, no shipping, or no quotas to meet. No other company out there is like La Bella Baskets. If your a consultant....your blessed to be here.

Cons

To me there's not enough of time in the day. I love what I do. And everything this company stand for.

Advice to Management

I am so happy to be a part of this wonderful company. And proud of everything that Janis and Mia...(co-founders) created.

"La Bella is an excellent company to be involved with."

Current Employee - Gift Consultant in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Gift Consultant in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at La Bella Baskets full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

La Bella has excellent training and support. I have never been with a company that tries to improve their business so that the consultants can find success. They have a very easy compensation plan and they don't put limits on you. There are no quotas to be made and you do not need to purchase product every month. You can work from home or offline and with the training provided if you work your business every day and treat it like a business you can find success. The low cost to run this business is amazing too for under the price of a pizza you have full website and business that really works for my family.

Cons

I cannot find any cons with this business.

"gift consultant-still with the company"

Current Employee - Gift Director in New Braunfels, TX
    Current Employee - Gift Director in New Braunfels, TX

I have been working at La Bella Baskets part-time (More than a year)

Pros

Just hit one-year mark...Low monthly fee for the package of website development & upkeep,24/7 online training Paying$24.95 for all that they do is , in my opinion, a drop in the bucket compared to other work at home biz. Company mission is great, and they follow through. Not a get rich program , not by a long shot, but you do get paid a reasonable commison

Cons

I have NEVER spoken with my sponsor, And that makes me want to be better with my team members.frequently

Advice to Management

I think the generic website could be updated, maybe have 2 or 3 standard choices for us to choose from, just like a haircut, not one type is appealing for all

"Impressed with La Bella!"

Current Employee - Senior Gift Consultant in Phoenix, AZ
    Current Employee - Senior Gift Consultant in Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at La Bella Baskets part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The leadership and training is incredible! I've had a few questions and each time I've picked up the phone, I've had courteous and knowledgeable assistance. I am very impressed with the system, the training and the ease of signing up new consultants, ordering baskets and working with smiling faces1 This business is a fun business, not a rocket science and everyone buys and gives gifts so there is a need! It also offers great tax benefits and the financial investment is the lowest I have seen to start a profitable business. I've been in other businesses similar, but all of them include a personal investment in having products on hand and having parties and purchasing samples. I'm excited to be a part of this 4 year old company,.. Timing is great.. the company is 4 years new, so lots of room for growth and expansion!

Cons

The only challenge I have is that I can't stay away from my new business adventure! I love LaBella Baskets!

Advice to Management

I'd like to see more shipping options in the ordering form showing the approximate date to expect delivery. Maybe a dropdown box for each basket showing the approximate timeline.

"I adore this company"

Current Employee - Gifting Consultant in Killeen, TX
    Current Employee - Gifting Consultant in Killeen, TX

I have been working at La Bella Baskets full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

As a consultant i have had nothing but a positive experiance with just about everyone my sponser is amazing the owners take time to write out handwritten letters with our incentives we give to single mothers and can use our baskets for other great things to bring smiles to faces and to people to warm hearts and grow relationships

Cons

It takes time alot of time to get where you want to be but thats not really a con

Advice to Management

We need to grow beyond the us

"Amazing gifting business!"

Current Employee - Owner/Consultant in Raleigh, NC
    Current Employee - Owner/Consultant in Raleigh, NC

I have been working at La Bella Baskets part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Love everything about this company, being your own business owner working from home around caring for my grandkids is the best. Products area top notch and well made in the USA

Cons

Getting paid twice a moth by snail mail could be better. Yet I do get paid!

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work!

11. "Never had a problem with product! Great company!"

I have been working at La Bella Baskets part-time

Pros

Best work at home business out there! Everything is done for you, plenty of training, people are supportive, business write off, fun to grow and help people. Love it!

Cons

Need more hours in the day!

Advice to Management

More offline marketing material would be great.