La Bella Baskets Reviews | Glassdoor

Full-timePart-time

4.1
Janis Rodriguez and Mia Florides

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "Never had a problem with product! Great company!"

I have been working at La Bella Baskets part-time

Pros

Best work at home business out there! Everything is done for you, plenty of training, people are supportive, business write off, fun to grow and help people. Love it!

Cons

Need more hours in the day!

Advice to Management

More offline marketing material would be great.

"Excellent Opportunity"

Pros

The training materials, business expenses and lines of product are amazing! This is a real business, and does take real commitment, but it is a business I am proud to present to people I know and care about.

Cons

I have not found a down-side to this business.

Advice to Management

Keep doing the great job you are doing.

3. "Dissappointed"

Pros

Beautiful items and a variety of things

Cons

Too expensive; I am still trying to get a reimbursement from this company for an item that I ordered, but never received. They took the money out of my account and after numerous emails (on my end), they had the audacity to tell me that the item was either "sold out" or "discontinued." If that is the case, why was the money taken from my account? Can someone from this company please address and fix the issue!

Advice to Management

Please strengthen your customer service area

"Great Gift Business PT or FT"

Current Employee - Director in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Director in New York, NY

I have been working at La Bella Baskets full-time (More than a year)

Pros

You can offer 1000 gifts to the retail and corporate market.
    You earn with no quotas or contracts!
    Work at own pace with full trainings and support.
    Grow a home business that is very empowering!
    Make lots of new friends!

Cons

You need to have time to work. Its not a get rich quick scheme.
    Its addicting. Its so fun to work that you find yourself wanting to work on your biz. :)

Advice to Management

Keep creating offline marketing material. And your continued hands and love for your members and company go on and on. All of you are amazing!

"Labella baskets"

I have been working at La Bella Baskets part-time

Pros

Great part time gig. good money if you work hard.

Cons

I dont think there are any

"Gifting Consultant"

Current Employee - Gifting Consultant in Nashville, TN
    Current Employee - Gifting Consultant in Nashville, TN

I have been working at La Bella Baskets full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

It's the perfect online "Work from Home" Business, easy start up, great online training site, and great for social media, just market your website daily with beautiful graphics provided by the company, and build relationships through social media (or offline) and grow your business. This is the most affordable business to run that I've come across. Everyone has a need for gifts and LaBella Baskets offers 1000's to chose from. I love this company, and you will too!

Cons

I Can't think of anything!

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing... You are FABULOUS!

"La Bella Consultant"

Current Employee - Executive Silver Gift Director in Edison, NJ
    Current Employee - Executive Silver Gift Director in Edison, NJ

I have been working at La Bella Baskets full-time (More than a year)

Pros

La Bella Baskets is one of the greatest companies to ever be in. I wouldn't be here today if it wasn't for two beautiful ladies who started this wonderful company. Janis and Mia. These ladies don't get as much praise as they should. All through my life I worked with many people, but nobody was as genuine as these two ladies. They go far and wide to help us succeed and never ask for anything in return. They put together a unique one of a kind industry and I am so proud to be part of it. Where else can you go where you are provided a fully designed web site, a back-office, and a fully state of the art training site....filled with step by step information, graphics, learning video's, flyers, and the list goes on and on..... There's no over head merchandise to buy, no orders to take, no shipping, or no quotas to meet. No other company out there is like La Bella Baskets. If your a consultant....your blessed to be here.

Cons

To me there's not enough of time in the day. I love what I do. And everything this company stand for.

Advice to Management

I am so happy to be a part of this wonderful company. And proud of everything that Janis and Mia...(co-founders) created.

"GREAT OPPORTUNITY TO BE IN BUSINESS FOR YOURSELF BUT NOT BY YOURSELF!"

Current Employee - Gift Director
    Current Employee - Gift Director

Pros

I've been with the Company for a year and love having a Gift Business with them. This is not a get rich scheme . This is a real business that your have to work at building. Any real business takes time to grow. Labella has the best training site and support Ive seen to help us succeed. They provide a lot of tools and incentives. The products are so nice and are high quality, definitely worth the money. The compensation plan is a must to look at, you clearly can make 6 figures in time. I have a steady income each month that is growing and I love helping people pick out gifts or growing their Gift Business. Mia and Janis are the owners, they are very hands on with the company and are dedicated to making Labella a household name. They clearly care about their Gift Directors and they do everything they can to help them succeed.

Cons

This business can be addicting at times from the rewards and fun you have. So you need to set hours and make sure you get me or family time to.

Advice to Management

Only advice is to start adding more visual tools for Gift Directors to use in offline marketing.

"I LOVE this company!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in McAllen, TX
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in McAllen, TX

Pros

La Bella Baskets and Gifts ROCKS! They are always making the company so amazing. They are always thinking of ways to help the consultants GROW their business. They are always adding new gifts to our online store!

There is literally a gift for every occasion! So our target market is HUGE. I love that I don't just market "candles". or "jewelry". My store has gifts for EVERYBODY! Gifts for him, her, children, executives, weddings, anniversaries and the list goes on and on and on. I don't know how they can afford to keep the business for only $24.95 but I'm SUPER happy I found them. I've moved up several levels in the company and earned a nice bonus too!

Most importantly, I LOVE that there are no quotas! Which is so unheard of in the direct selling business! I also love the new graphics that are created for us and the community support is FABULOUS!!

Cons

I can't think of any cons!

Advice to Management

Don't change anything. We love everything you do!

"La Bella is an excellent company to be involved with."

Current Employee - Gift Consultant in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Gift Consultant in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at La Bella Baskets full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

La Bella has excellent training and support. I have never been with a company that tries to improve their business so that the consultants can find success. They have a very easy compensation plan and they don't put limits on you. There are no quotas to be made and you do not need to purchase product every month. You can work from home or offline and with the training provided if you work your business every day and treat it like a business you can find success. The low cost to run this business is amazing too for under the price of a pizza you have full website and business that really works for my family.

Cons

I cannot find any cons with this business.