La Fosse Associates Associate Consultant Reviews | Glassdoor

La Fosse Associates Founder and Executive Chairman Simon La Fosse
Simon La Fosse

"Working at La Fosse"

I have been working at La Fosse Associates full-time

Pros

Amazing culture and real opportunity to grow within the company! Have been welcomed in with open arms and made to feel at home right away. Definitely recommend La Fosse for anyone looking to kick start there career and who like myself have been at crossroads most of my younger years!

Cons

Nothing! Absolutely love working for the company.

La Fosse Associates2020-01-14
  2. "Brilliant start, great company"

Current Employee - Associate Consultant in Victoria, England

I have been working at La Fosse Associates full-time for less than a year

Pros

Everyone is so so friendly, very inclusive. People go on about the culture but it's absolutely true! The training is great as well, La Fosse really set you up to succeed.

Cons

Long hours but it's expected in recruitment!

Advice to Management

No advice, think you've nailed it.

La Fosse Associates2019-12-16
  3. Create your profile to get personalized information

4. "Really loving it so far!"

Current Employee - Associate Consultant in Victoria, England

I have been working at La Fosse Associates full-time for less than a year

Pros

The people and culture of the office is incredibly friendly and welcoming. Everyone's always positive and it has made my induction into the role as smooth and easy as possible.

Cons

It has been hard adjusting to longer work hours, but with the office being so fun the days are flying by! So, no real cons!

Advice to Management

keep doing what you're doing!

La Fosse Associates2019-12-05

"Great Company"

I have been working at La Fosse Associates full-time for less than a year

Pros

Only been here a month so may be difficult to give a thorough opinion but so far my experience has been fantastic. Everyone has been incredibly welcoming and the social side has been fantastic. I have been especially impressed with the training provided. A lot of recruitment companies just hand you a phone day one and expect you to start dialling but it has absolutely not been the case, Ollie and the rest of the L&D team run a tight ship and it is a well structured training program. So far I don't really have anything to fault and I hope my time here at La Fosse is a long one.

Cons

Bit too early to say but at the minute I don't have any complaints.

La Fosse Associates2019-11-15
  6. "Great company with a great culture!"

Current Employee - Associate Consultant

I have been working at La Fosse Associates full-time for less than a year

Pros

-Continued learning and development opportunities, all the way from new starters through to experienced hires. -Above market rate pay structure. -Great senior management team in place.

Cons

-Long hours but this is the norm in the industry.

Advice to Management

-Keep the culture in place as the company continues to scale up.

La Fosse Associates2019-10-31

"My review of my time so far"

I have been working at La Fosse Associates full-time for less than a year

Pros

I have loved La Fosse so far, i think my manager and colleagues have made a real effort to make me feel welcome and i know they are always open to questions that i may have about getting started.

Cons

I can't think of any off the top of my head yet, however, maybe 1 slight point i would make would be that it is very information overload at the start and so i would've preferred maybe an extra week on the delivery accelerator to go over things again as a training group and test our knowledge.

Advice to Management

Nothing at the moment, my manager has been really helpful in getting me started and i know is always open to questions or queries i may have.

La Fosse Associates2019-10-16

"The best in the business"

I have been working at La Fosse Associates full-time for less than a year

Pros

Without being bias La Fosse really are a cut above the rest of the industry in everything they preach. The culture is fantastic and everyone here makes you feel welcome from Day 1. There is trust and transparency between management and staff and it's a really enjoyable place to work.

Cons

Not enough croissants in the morning :)

Advice to Management

Keep it up, you are taking La Fosse to all the right places

La Fosse Associates2019-07-24

"An Industry Leader for a reason"

Former Employee - Associate Consultant in London, England

I worked at La Fosse Associates full-time for more than a year

Pros

- Training programme that is second to none. Their sales training sets you up with the skills to be successful in any industry, not just recruitment. - Collaborative environment that is a pleasure to be a part of. - Flexibility to move across departments/teams if you have other interests. - Great perks and benefits with most not being incentive based - Great place to start your career, lots of responsibility given early on and potential to be very successful.

Cons

- Often little research & data put into new verticals given to associates to specialise in. A lot is done on "feel"but there is flexibility to move into new areas if not working. - Normal growing pains of a company that's growing rapidly. - Office & computers that is bursting at the seams in terms of capacity and more dated every day compared to competitors. I believe there is a plan in place over to resolve this soon. - CRM is also very dated and not user-friendly. Believe you would see massive ROI on update to Salesforce etc.

Advice to Management

- Begin more data-driven research into finding new verticals for associates - Keep the family atmosphere from the top-down even when growing rapidly!

La Fosse Associates2019-07-25
  10. "A good business to work for"

Former Employee - Associate Consultant

I worked at La Fosse Associates full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great training in most areas, meaning not only are you equipped to do your job well but management is also very good. Good commission structure for 360 consultants

Cons

Double standards across the business, management do what they want whilst associates adhere to strict rules Too many micro cultures within the business, standards depend on what team you’re in Sold the dream when it came to earning potential when I first joined Tick box approach to mental health assistance

Advice to Management

Go back to basics. The business has outgrown the approach to culture in terms of autonomy and flexibility. There needs to be more structure around the standards across the organisation

La Fosse Associates2019-08-05
  11. "Great atmosphere"

Current Employee - Associate Consultant

I have been working at La Fosse Associates full-time

Pros

As soon as I joined LaFosse they have made me feel at home. I cannot stress how hard it is to find a recruitment company which values its staff above all else. This company gives you the opportunity to work on your own accord so you get out what you put in. Plus there is a company meeting every Friday with drinks to talk about the highlights of the week. You will not find a company like this within city!

Cons

Long hours; but working within recruitment that is expected, otherwise recruitment is not the career for you.

Advice to Management

None

La Fosse Associates2019-06-20