La Fosse Associates Consultant Reviews | Glassdoor

La Fosse Associates Founder and Executive Chairman Simon La Fosse
Simon La Fosse

"Working at La Fosse"

I have been working at La Fosse Associates full-time

Pros

Amazing culture and real opportunity to grow within the company! Have been welcomed in with open arms and made to feel at home right away. Definitely recommend La Fosse for anyone looking to kick start there career and who like myself have been at crossroads most of my younger years!

Cons

Nothing! Absolutely love working for the company.

La Fosse Associates2020-01-14
  2. "Brilliant start, great company"

Current Employee - Associate Consultant in Victoria, England

I have been working at La Fosse Associates full-time for less than a year

Pros

Everyone is so so friendly, very inclusive. People go on about the culture but it's absolutely true! The training is great as well, La Fosse really set you up to succeed.

Cons

Long hours but it's expected in recruitment!

Advice to Management

No advice, think you've nailed it.

La Fosse Associates2019-12-16
  3. Create your profile to get personalized information

4. "Really loving it so far!"

Current Employee - Associate Consultant in Victoria, England

I have been working at La Fosse Associates full-time for less than a year

Pros

The people and culture of the office is incredibly friendly and welcoming. Everyone's always positive and it has made my induction into the role as smooth and easy as possible.

Cons

It has been hard adjusting to longer work hours, but with the office being so fun the days are flying by! So, no real cons!

Advice to Management

keep doing what you're doing!

La Fosse Associates2019-12-05

"Great Company"

I have been working at La Fosse Associates full-time for less than a year

Pros

Only been here a month so may be difficult to give a thorough opinion but so far my experience has been fantastic. Everyone has been incredibly welcoming and the social side has been fantastic. I have been especially impressed with the training provided. A lot of recruitment companies just hand you a phone day one and expect you to start dialling but it has absolutely not been the case, Ollie and the rest of the L&D team run a tight ship and it is a well structured training program. So far I don't really have anything to fault and I hope my time here at La Fosse is a long one.

Cons

Bit too early to say but at the minute I don't have any complaints.

La Fosse Associates2019-11-15
  6. "Great company with a great culture!"

Current Employee - Associate Consultant

I have been working at La Fosse Associates full-time for less than a year

Pros

-Continued learning and development opportunities, all the way from new starters through to experienced hires. -Above market rate pay structure. -Great senior management team in place.

Cons

-Long hours but this is the norm in the industry.

Advice to Management

-Keep the culture in place as the company continues to scale up.

La Fosse Associates2019-10-31
  7. "Brilliant Company"

Current Employee - Delivery Consultant in London, England

I have been working at La Fosse Associates full-time for less than a year

Pros

La Fosse actually do what every other technology/change recruitment company in London, claims to do. La Fosse has a brilliant culture of high achievers and strong work ethic. The pay structure is a cut above many others in the market, but you have to be willing to put the work in. LFA do a huge amount for our mental and physical wellbeing; including offering hypnotherapy, counselling, independent financial advice; a free gym membership (which is such a valuable perk); as well as also holding inspirational talks and bringing in nutritionists to speak to us.

Cons

Office is slightly dated with limited space/facilities but we are moving to a new office next year, which is great.

Advice to Management

Thank you- I'm genuinely grateful to work for this company. Keep doing what you're doing, it is all appreciated.

La Fosse Associates2019-10-23

"My review of my time so far"

I have been working at La Fosse Associates full-time for less than a year

Pros

I have loved La Fosse so far, i think my manager and colleagues have made a real effort to make me feel welcome and i know they are always open to questions that i may have about getting started.

Cons

I can't think of any off the top of my head yet, however, maybe 1 slight point i would make would be that it is very information overload at the start and so i would've preferred maybe an extra week on the delivery accelerator to go over things again as a training group and test our knowledge.

Advice to Management

Nothing at the moment, my manager has been really helpful in getting me started and i know is always open to questions or queries i may have.

La Fosse Associates2019-10-16

"Awesome Company"

Current Employee - Consultant in London, England

I have been working at La Fosse Associates full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great culture, fun and fast paced.

Cons

Honestly, none. They are always open to advice on improvement.

La Fosse Associates2019-10-03

"Great company, great culture"

Current Employee - Consultant in London, England

I have been working at La Fosse Associates full-time for less than a year

Pros

I've only been with LFA for 1 month, but have been really impressed so far. I've worked in rec for 3 years and was in a large organisation for a few years before that, and this is the best culture of any business I've been a part of. People have made a genuine effort to get to know new people, coffee, lunch etc, and the business highlights 'culture wins' ahead of company performance, and its still performing extremely well. Combine that with a very high standard of personnel and great benefits e.g massages, free gym, company wide annual ski trip, huge seasonal events and its a pretty great place to work.

Cons

CRM needs updating moving forward

Advice to Management

Keep focusing on the people and culture

La Fosse Associates2019-09-25

"Initial impressions are all positive... even better than I had expected"

Current Employee - Managing Consultant in London, England

I have been working at La Fosse Associates full-time for less than a year

Pros

I've worked in the rec industry for 7 years now, starting out with the biggest name in the UK and then moved in to boutique and more specialist firms. La Fosse seem to have the right balance between the corporate FTSE 250 and the boutique family feel. I've only been here a month, but thought right to share my initial impressions - I know from experience that you get a 'vibe' from a company immediately, even at interview stage. I'm treated like an adult, surrounded and supported by the biggest billers in London and have the managerial support to go along with it. The commission heavily outweighs any other package I've looked at in the past and the incentives (ski trip, days out, summer party) are just the icing on the cake. It's easy for a junior recruiter to join a firm and become brainwashed at a new business, but take it from a guy that's been there and done it - I feel proud to be a part of the best in the business and look forward to developing my career further at La Fosse.

Cons

There's a level of expectation because everyone else around you is doing well, but it has certainly given me a wake up call as to what hard work actually looks like!

Advice to Management

Keep supporting managers as much as big billers, enabling them to deliver on other important factors - not just bottom line.

La Fosse Associates2019-08-29