La Fosse Associates Senior Manager Reviews | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 27, 2018

5.0
La Fosse Associates Founder and Executive Chairman Simon La Fosse
Simon La Fosse
  1. "Unrivalled career progression"

Current Employee - Senior Managing Consultant in London, England

I have been working at La Fosse Associates full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

The opportunity at La Fosse is a rare one that offers unrivalled progression, paired with a culture focused on treating people well both internally and externally. This creates a platform for individuals to accelerate their careers, develop personally, professionally and, most importantly, enjoy what they do day to day.

Cons

Getting a good work life balance can be a challenge in the industry, but those who work smart here find a good balance.

Advice to Management

Keep providing a great place to work!

La Fosse Associates2018-11-27
  2. "Excellent Place To Work"

Current Employee - Senior Manager in London, England

I have been working at La Fosse Associates full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

La Fosse is a very unique place to work. They manage the balance of enabling their people to work hard and maintain a healthy life balance / job fulfillment to an expert level. The awards for best companies to work for are spot on, they offer very competitive remuneration packages and excellent career progression. They have a flat management structure and everyone is open and transparent.

Cons

LFA are growing so quickly and work in a fail fast type of environment. Sometimes we can make mistakes (which is no bad thing at all) but sometimes we can waste time with these kinds of things.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing.

La Fosse Associates2018-11-19

"Senior Manager"

Current Employee - Senior Manager in Leeds, England

I have been working at La Fosse Associates full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

I would like to start out by making it clear I have been at the company for six years now. I am incredibly proud of what we have achieved as a team in this time. Here are the positives about La Fosse which have really made a difference to me and my business unit personally: • Autonomy – from the first day I stepped into this organisation, I have been given the autonomy in my career to build a business and team and to shape it in the way we feel appropriate. The outputs we have gone to achieve together; I am really proud of. Autonomy and trust is given to all levels of the business, which in some of my previous companies was not the case. • Looking after people – this is not just our customers, but also our colleagues. We don’t get everything perfect but we really do try our best to look after customers and colleagues alike. • Shared ownership – this is so rare and I personally feel it helps drive accountability and good behaviors. • Level of opportunity – working in the regions, we have a huge opportunity. As we were established after London our presence isn’t as well know. This mean that people joining have huge levels of opportunity to come in and build new businesses for us. There is plenty of market to go at! (this doesn't make it easy - but nothing great comes easy) • High performance culture/Great colleagues that come with that – I personally love our culture and how everyone in this organisation (regardless of level) in my opinion are exceptional. It’s great to be around people at all levels you can learn from.

Cons

• The autonomy – is either taken by both hands by individuals; some people find it difficult to manage themselves and their time. • High performance culture – Everyone is 100% here, were very committed and if you aren’t looking for a longer term career right now (that’s okay) – but this might not be for you.

Advice to Management

Its difficult for me to say as I am part of the management team. I do however always tell myself to always keep working hard to be better, and do my best for my team.

La Fosse Associates2017-10-24