La Fosse Associates "ski trip" Reviews | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 25, 2019

4.8
La Fosse Associates Founder and Executive Chairman Simon La Fosse
Simon La Fosse

"La Fosse Associates- an honour to work here!"

Current Employee - Consultant in London, England

I have been working at La Fosse Associates full-time for more than a year

Pros

Genuinely the best company I have ever worked for. La Fosse makes every single employee feel hugely valued. From day one you have a career road map paved out for you along with mentoring programs, extensive training from a fantastic L&D team, free gym membership & an annual ski trip. Treating people well is at the core of La Fosse, and it's an honour to be working somewhere that is changing the face of recruitment.

Cons

Consultants & experienced hires don't always get offered enough mentoring & training to up-skill themselves and it sometimes feels a little like you are 'lost in the system'.

Advice to Management

No advice needed, they're all great. Keep up the good work!

La Fosse Associates2017-03-13

"Very rewarding experience, highly enjoyable and a great place to work!"

Former Employee - Recruitment Consultant in London, England

I worked at La Fosse Associates full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

La Fosse Associates isn't your average recruitment firm, Simon and James Parker are building a world-class recruitment agency whilst maintaining an enjoyable work environment... honestly from my experience there over the last three years, they have succeeded. People: Everyone is hard-working, sociable and caring for each other. Your peers will go above and beyond their job description to help whether that's helping find great talent, training, mentoring, guidance or even developing your own clients. The work: Recruitment is a tough job and everyone has development points - that's why LFA are dedicated to Knowledge & Training to all employee's (at all levels) whether that's picking up your confidence on the phone, advancing your search techniques or learning to be a bit more organised. Values: LFA are all about looking after candidates and clients where they are serious about upholding this as they grow. It's the right thing to do and is clear evidence into how employee's treat each other as well as managers treating their teams too. Perks available: Gym, great commission structure, share options, training, owning a vertical, mentoring & buddy system, massages, hypnotherapy, Ski trip (for all employees), socials, regular supply of Percy Pigs and as much birthday cake and biltong to fill your boots! Very sad to be leaving the firm now but I was very lucky to find a firm like this straight after University - I could have done a hell of a lot worse

Cons

It's not for everyone and you need to be up for it as your peers will all be hard-working and aspiring to manage their own team. My advice to anyone thinking of joining is to ask yourself: am I ready to apply myself to succeed or am I just looking for any old entry-level job? If it's the former, LFA can give you the tools and training to build a great career.

Advice to Management

Continue to hire great people and spend time developing their careers no matter how fast the firm grows.

La Fosse Associates2015-04-30
  3. Create your profile to get personalized information

4. "A supportive, friendly and professional workplace"

Personal Assistant in London, England

I have been working at La Fosse Associates

Pros

It's a fun, interesting and exciting place to work. Every day at La Fosse brings something new – you’re always kept on your toes, I for one am always busy and get a real sense of achievement at the end of each day. The management team are exceptionally supportive and consistently help you to be "the best you" that you could be. There is a real ‘open door’ policy with our CEO and any problems, no matter how small, he will be happy to help - as will the rest of the management team. A lot of time and effort is spent looking after employees - free gym membership (which we are encouraged to use regularly - many go to the gym together and it's a great team boost) - annual subsidised Ski Trip, weekly meetings with an open floor to talk about things and an ample supply of drinks - to name just a few!

Cons

The environment and nature of our business throws different situations at us all day long and so it takes a lot of juggling to successfully manage yourself. You need to be determined and committed, and it is not the right environment for everyone.

Advice to Management

We are growing, very quickly. We have a great culture and it would be a shame to lose this as we grow and expand. I know that this is at the forefront of management’s plans for the future and I’m really happy that this is so.

La Fosse Associates2015-05-06