The latest conversations about Teachers
Got a burning question about La Petite Academy? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with La Petite Academy employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Great coworkers and families." (in 39 reviews)
- "the staff was great and helpful" (in 37 reviews)
- "Good Benefits and 401K matched at %4" (in 29 reviews)
- "Great people and everyone truly cares about the kids." (in 23 reviews)
- "The children and families and co workers I also enjoy having weekends off" (in 12 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of La Petite Academy and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
Found 273 of over 918 reviews
Updated Sep 28, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Reviews about "pay"Return to all Reviews
- 3.0Jun 16, 2023TeacherCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearOrlando, FL
Love the kids and the pay is good
Management sucks, some coworkers are fine, others have their own little group with the bosses so they get treated differently. If you tell management how you feel or if you have a situation that needs improvement u can forget about it because your the one at fault and nothing gets resolved. They leave you alone with all the kids when it's suppose to be two teachers in a class.. I feel like they don't care about us the employees. I've seen some things that are not right with how the other teachers treat the children but you can't ever complain because nothing changes. The company is great just not the employees and management