Cover image for La Poste

Finance

10m

a

Commercial Customer Service Representative

What’s the best way to have a lack of compensation and incentive conversation in your department? I went above and beyond for years doing extra work, organizations etc and nothing has been reflected in pay. I thought my 5 year was going to finally show something but it did not. I’ve inquired about pay but it’s gotten nowhere.

13 Comments

Finance

520.2K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - /Community/finance

Got a burning question about La Poste? Just ask!

On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with La Poste employees and get real answers from people on the inside.

What are your colleagues talking about?

Find your exclusive Company Bowl on Community. Join the hottest conversation with your colleagues anonymously.
Join the Conversation

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor

Pros
Cons
  • "Le management est parfois à l'ancienne et la situation de l'entreprise qui est sur un marché pour partie en décroissance (le courrier) peut s'avérer pesant.(in 28 reviews)
  • "Il y a également un gros manque d'organisation et de management.(in 6 reviews)
  • "Bad salaries for long time employee(in 4 reviews)
  • "Des réorganisations tous les 2 ans, donc des vieux titulaires qui du jour au lendemain perdent leur tournée, des tournées qui n'en finissent pas d'augmenter sans arrêt, et malgré ça on nous rajoute toujours plus de choses à faire (toujours la distribution du courrier, des colis, des recommandés, etc, mais aussi relever les compteur de gaz, installer la tnt HD, vendre des catalogue, vendre des timbres, et autres produits postaux, faire des enquête sur les particuliers, prendre vos objets déposé dans les boites, dans le nord les facteur livre aussi les pizzas, on doit aller faire les courses pour les personnes âgées, etc etc ... On ne travail pas 7h par jour fixe comme tout le monde, déjà on bosse du lundi au samedi, 6 jours sur 7 toute l'année, on commence à 7h30 le matin on doit finir à 15h, SANS PAUSE, en général nos tournées sont tellement chargées que l'on ne fini pas à l'heure, mais on ne s’arrête pas pour autant, car le dernier client c'est comme le premier il doit avoir son courrier, et les heures supplémentaires ne sont pas payées.(in 3 reviews)
Verify your email to use filters. Having problems? Resend email

Former Employee
      Recommend
      CEO Approval
      Business Outlook

Pros

Dynamic, Digital, Human, Creative, Positive

Cons

No cons during my experience

Merci pour votre témoignage !

1. 4.0
        Jul 10, 2023
        Junior Java Developer
        Current Employee
        Mexico, NY
        Recommend
        CEO Approval
        Business Outlook

Pros

Es una buena empresa para iniciar

Cons

Por ahora todo bien en mi ambiente laboral

2. Join the La Poste team
        See Our Latest Jobs
      Viewing 1 - 10 of 38 Reviews
      </>Embed

La Poste Reviews FAQs

La Poste has an overall rating of 3.7 out of 5, based on over 2,821 reviews left anonymously by employees. 71% of employees would recommend working at La Poste to a friend and 40% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 4% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, La Poste employees rate their compensation and benefits as 3.0 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at La Poste. This rating has improved by 1% over the last 12 months.

71% of La Poste employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated La Poste 3.6 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.6 for culture and values and 3.4 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at La Poste to be coworkers and the cons to be career development, culture, management.

Popular Careers with La Poste Job Seekers

JobsSalariesInterviews

Popular Conversations

Interview Tips

193K

Aleah Kessell

What’s it like working for Brookdale Senior Living? I have an interview for there Activity Assistant position next week and want to know more about them and the job before I go in.

0 Comments

Jon Lahoud

Hello, does anyone know of Susan Riedel because she is my hiring manager and said I received the position although has not responded in a day. Is she employed at this company or is this a job scam?

0 Comments

Analyst

hey guys, i’m an early career professional and I recently interviewed for an entry level role in procurement. is it a red flag if it was hinted / mentioned a few times during the interviews that the role will be stressful? 🥲 I haven’t done much interviewing as I’m pretty fresh in my career so for them to explicitly mention it will be stressful was a first

3 Comments

Glassdoor has 2,821 La Poste reviews submitted anonymously by La Poste employees. Read employee reviews and ratings on Glassdoor to decide if La Poste is right for you.