LaSalle Network Reviews | Glassdoor

LaSalle Network Reviews

Updated December 14, 2017

Full-timePart-time

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • and you are compensated for your hard work with additive bonuses at the end of each quarter (in 20 reviews)

• Our company culture and our team based approach to recruiting is what separates us from other recruiting firms (in 16 reviews)

Cons
  • The work life balance isn't great but it's the nature of the business (in 13 reviews)

• Long hours but at the end of the day it is so worth it (in 25 reviews)

1. "Project Manager"

I have been working at LaSalle Network full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I have been a LaSallian for almost a year now and I can't imagine working anywhere else. I love what I do and I love the people I do it with. I am challenged every day by both my peers and management. Everyone knows my name and cares about my career and my potential. Management is accessible and receptive. The more you invest in LaSalle, the more LaSalle invests in your.

Cons

Long hours but at the end of the day it is so worth it.

Advice to Management

Never change.

May 22, 2017 – President & CEO

Thanks for your review and positive feedback!

2. "Fantastic recruiting experience."

I have been working at LaSalle Network full-time

Pros

I had a really great opportunity and experience to work with Lasalle and Colby, in particular, being recruited for a new role. I've worked with a number of recruiters over the years and it has been a mixed experience. Colby was different. I had full confidence and trust that he wanted what was best for me, regardless of whether or not I ended up pursuing the job that he was recruiting me for. He always wanted to know what was going to make me happy, what interested me and what didn't. and always kept the conversations honest, transparent and authentic. Lasalle and Colby in particular have easily been my best recruiting experience and I'm happy that we still maintain a relationship and he still keeps in touch and is happy to always hear about how my new role is going. I will always be going forward in my career measuring other similar experiences to the bar that Lasalle and Colby have set.

Cons

Nothing I could ever complain about.

May 22, 2017 – President & CEO

Thanks so much for taking the time to write a review and share your experience! We value your feedback and appreciate the kind words. Good luck with the next phase of your career, I know we will stay... More

3. "Not For Everyone"

I have been working at LaSalle Network full-time (More than a year)

Pros

- The Culture is built on genuinely caring about co-workers
    - Motivation comes from both leadership and peers
    - Healthy competition is pervasive
    - Achievements are recognized and rewarded
    - Your performance directly impacts your paycheck
    - If you work hard and have a great attitude, you have the opportunity to take control of your career

Cons

- If you think 50-55 hours is a long work week, the hours are "long"

Advice to Management

- Continue to commit to ongoing training and development
    - Remain present in company wide calls and meetings

May 22, 2017 – President & CEO

Thanks for the feedback - Hopefully the investment from me in our recent offsite training, as well as investing in an internal training department demonstrates we are committed to ongoing training... More

4. "Growth and Support"

I have been working at LaSalle Network full-time (More than a year)

Pros

From the encouragement from upper-level management to the team work/daily work environment, LaSalle Network is truly one of the best places to work. You have exposure to management at your fingertips. You are learning and growing every single day. My team helps me inside and outside work. I am pushed, challenged, and motivated every day to become a better young professional and human being.

Cons

The hours - they aren't going to be for everyone but it's the nature of the job. When you work long and hard hours, you see the pay-off.

Advice to Management

Keep staying transparent. It's good to know that even leaders mess up sometimes.

May 7, 2017 – President & CEO

Thanks for your review and feedback. Glad you feel supported AND challenged - it's a good combination :)

5. "LaSalle Network is a Family"

Current Employee - Project Manager in Oak Brook, IL
    Current Employee - Project Manager in Oak Brook, IL

I have been working at LaSalle Network full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I have been with LaSalle Network for over a year now and I couldn't be more thankful that I found this company. Every day is different, and there are new challenges to overcome, but it keeps you on your toes and you continue to learn and grow. The best part is that your teammates and the entire company becomes a part of your family. If you are having a hard time personally or professionally, they are there to pick you up and help you through. We work in a very collaborative and team based environment that I would, and have continued to recommend to my friends.

Cons

Every workplace has it's minor challenges, but there is nothing so overwhelming that it needs to be documented in a review. One of the best parts about LaSalle is that if you are feeling upset or frustrated with something, there is an open door policy to management. You can vocalize your concerns and they will help right away. No need to hide behind a negative review.

Advice to Management

There is not much advice I can give, other than to keep supporting and caring for your teams! We appreciate you.

May 7, 2017 – President & CEO

Thanks for the kind words and sharing your perspective. I'm glad you feel we've created a place where things - both positive and constructive - can be discussed openly without fear of repercussions... More

"Life with LaSalle"

I have been working at LaSalle Network full-time

Pros

Fast paced, very committed, hard working environment. Lots of exposure to executive level. Very open discussions on successes and failures. Opportunity to make your own path within your team and the greater company structure.

Cons

Fast pace and long hours can be intimidating at first. Sometimes new hires feel under prepared as they get acclimated to the culture and work load.

Advice to Management

Continue to be transparent in communication as we grow and develop our units. Direct, constructive critique and candor are very appreciated in this environment and the employees who thrive and perform best here.

May 22, 2017 – President & CEO

Thanks for the feedback and the insight on how new hires might be feeling as they enter our environment. It's something we are cognizant of, and as we grow, is even more crucial to keep a pulse on.... More

7. "Working and loving it"

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative
    Current Employee - Customer Service Representative

I have been working at LaSalle Network full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I really like working with LaSalle. I work with Kate and she is really nice and helpful. I took several years off of work to be at home with my child. When coming back into the working world, I decided to start with a staffing company. They welcomed me in, they found me a job that fit what I wanted to do and close to the pay I asked for.

Cons

There was a slight hiccup with direct deposit paperwork. I turned it in and somehow it got lost so I had to wait longer then I would have liked to get my direct deposit instead of a check. Also, the pay is ok, not stellar.

Advice to Management

Maybe offer more programs like excel training.

Apr 29, 2017 – Director of Marketing & Communications

Thanks for your review. We're glad you have enjoyed working with Kate on your assignment. Thank you for your feedback on training - we actually hosted an excel class last year, and may host another... More

8. "worker"

I worked at LaSalle Network part-time

Pros

experince is all worth it

Cons

late nights, can be disorgansed

9. "Best Place to Grow and Learn"

I have been working at LaSalle Network full-time (More than a year)

Pros

This is a place where you are in control of your career. If you want to work hard and learn, upper management is there to guide you. Your experience at LaSalle is what you make it.

Cons

None. LaSalle pushes you outside of your comfort zone. If you view this as a con, this is not the place to for you.

Mar 26, 2017 – President & CEO

Thanks for your review!

10. "What it is like working at LaSalle Network"

I have been working at LaSalle Network full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Our CEO is great. The rest of the ELT and management team are great. The people who they hire to be a part of LaSalle are there to work hard and make a difference for our company. They give us any resource we need to make our jobs easier and to be better. We have a great benefits package and perks for being a LaSallian. At LaSalle, you are encouraged to speak up for what you want. If you are not in the department you think you could thrive in, they do anything they can to get you there.

Cons

The hours are an adjustment to most. We work longer and harder than a lot of places. But that is what makes us great. We are rewarded for all the hard work that we put in.

Mar 26, 2017 – President & CEO

Thanks for your review and the positive feedback!