LaSalle Network Scheduler Reviews | Glassdoor

LaSalle Network CEO Tom Gimbel
Tom Gimbel

"Scheduler"

Current Employee - Scheduler in Oak Brook, IL

I have been working at LaSalle Network full-time for less than a year

Pros

There's a vibrant atmosphere here at the office. What you make of it is what you will get out of it since the scheduler/recruiter team is small and not as consultant/entrepreneurial-like. What's great is that you can get the opportunity to really refine your communication skills on the phone. Since it is not as difficult of a position as some of the permanent roles, it's a good 9-5 job. Clock in-clock out.

Cons

It's pretty entry level- no benefits unfortunately. Also it's hourly. The scheduler position can get pretty clockwork, but that's all really. As a non-perm employee, you don't get as much of a say in what goes on in the office, you're not able to partake in the company activities, and you basically get a feeling that you're not part of the family culture that is cultivated here.

Advice to Management

More communication between what the managers/project managers want so the schedulers can bring in the correct candidates.

LaSalle Network2016-09-09

LaSalle Network Response

October 8, 2016President & CEO

Thanks for the comments. The scheduler/recruiter team is something we are looking at and actually going to re-evaluate where it's located and how we integrate them in to the units and company. I agree it is a good "9-5" job...which is what it is meant to be.

"Honest Feedback"

Former Employee - Scheduler in Oak Brook, IL

I worked at LaSalle Network full-time for less than a year

Pros

I worked at LaSalle as a scheduler/researcher at their Oakbrook location. It is a decent entry level job for fresh grads. Good first job for gaining experience in the professional world. Pay is average.

Cons

To start, I would not characterize myself as a disgruntled employee at all but I have to speak on a couple of things that were flat out wrong and messed up about my experience here. Schedulers are treated almost subhuman like. Once a week breakfast and lunch are complimentary. While every other employee can go up and get food but schedulers had to wait until everyone else ate and if there was any left then we could...

Advice to Management

Be inclusive of everyone, no matter how low level.

LaSalle Network2017-07-13