Cover image for Labatt

58% Recommend to a Friend
65% Approve of CEO

Found 349 of over 479 reviews

3.5
Labatt CEO Marcelo (Mika) Michaelis (no image)
Marcelo (Mika) Michaelis

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Labatt and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee

Order selector

Jun 29, 2022 - Warehouse Order Selector
    Business Outlook

Pros

Easy easy easy easy job

Cons

None none none none none

Sr. Specialist

Thanks for leaving a review. We're glad you're enjoying your time with us at Labatt. Cheers to you!

2. 1.0
    Current Employee

Horrible job

Oct 11, 2022 - CDL Driver
    Business Outlook

Pros

There are no pros working for labatt

Cons

Get home tired af and get ready to do it all over again the next day .. just think about how hard it is to unload a whole semi trailer by dolly down a narrow ramp

3. Join the Labatt team
    See Our Latest Jobs
  4. 3.0
    Current Employee, more than 10 years

Vaccine Mandates

Sep 3, 2021 - Senior Leader
    Business Outlook

Pros

Amazing company with amazing people

Cons

Pushing vaccine mandates to return to the workplace, or attend social gatherings outside the office, contradicts everything the company claims to stand for with respect to Inclusion. Truly despicable to discriminate against a group of people based on a medical choice, whether it be driven by religious or personal beliefs. You should really be ashamed to have taken such a strong position on this topic and promoting a socialist agenda that aims to remove peoples' basic human rights. Appalling, even to someone who is fully vaccinated.

1 person found this review helpful

Sr. Specialist

Thank you for your comment. Throughout the pandemic, Labatt has worked with local governments and public health authorities across Canada to ensure the safety and well-being of our employees. Employees who work in our breweries, and in other positions that require them to come to work, follow the health and safety protocols of local authorities. We have not initiated a return to work for other employees; they continue to work remotely. In neither situation have we mandated vaccinations as a condition of employment. When our offices do reopen, and if vaccinations are required, we will ensure those who seek medical or religious exemptions are appropriately accommodated in their return to the workplace.

5. 3.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great company to learn, needs to work on base salary

Jun 28, 2021 - Project Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

The benefits (insurance & REER) are competitive

Cons

The salary & vacation is not very good

Sr. Specialist

We appreciate you leaving a review. We’re glad to hear you are enjoying your time learning and growing Labatt. We believe our people are our greatest strength and should be rewarded accordingly, and with that being said, we have shared your comments regarding base salary with our teams.

6. 1.0
    Former Employee

Ok

Mar 28, 2021 - Store Manager in Artesia, NM
    Business Outlook

Pros

Fun to work at this place

Cons

Didn't like the people much.

7. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Work hard and get Rewarded

Feb 8, 2021 - Sales Representative in Ontario, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great company to begin/grow/end your career - Amazing brands (Best in Class) - Best solutions for Customers - Fun work

Cons

- It’s a big company and things get lost in the shuffle - Definitely need to put in the hours - Customers are difficult

Sr. Specialist

Thank you for leaving a review. We are glad you enjoy working with us!

8. 1.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Toxic and unprofessional atmosphere

Aug 28, 2020 - Quality Assurance in Edmon, PA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good pay and benefits and free beer

Cons

Toxic work environment, staff are overloaded with work, no work/life balance, too much OT, bullying very common in multiple departments, no reward for hard work, not accepting of new ideas or improvements, horrible training program, unreasonable expectations of new staff, very high school feeling with clicks and bullying, staff behaving unethically and management not doing anything about it (fudging data, not entering data to make control charts look good, writing down tasks are complete when they are not, etc.)

2 people found this review helpful
  9. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 8 years

Industrial Engineer

Jul 7, 2020 - Senior Industrial Engineer in Owosso, MI
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good work environment and air conditioned.

Cons

Poor hours and poor communication.

The People Team

We’re glad you’re having an overall positive experience with us thus far. We value candor and transparency within our teams and are committed to working on open communication across levels. We suggest speaking with your team leaders/managers about ways they can improve cascading information to you.

10. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great People. Great company

Apr 8, 2020 - People Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Cross-functional opportunities (never saw that anywhere else, ex from sales to marketing to finance), great benefits (including pension plan), Excellent Development programs for New grads, smart passionate and ambitious coworkers with strong team spirit, Leadership

Cons

Entrepreneurial spirit company can lead to a lot of work and hours. If you are not mobile you may have less opportunities to grow (positions all over Canada + Worldwide)

The People Team

Thank you for leaving a review! It’s great to hear that you recognize our company’s ambition and commitment to owning results. You’re right, there are endless opportunities for growth, and while our culture is competitive, we encourage our people to challenge themselves to realize their full potential.

11. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Great place to work!

Dec 18, 2019 - People Team
    Business Outlook

Pros

The people at Labatt is what makes it so special - you truly feel like you are part of a team and that people have your best interest at heart. The people at Labatt have a competitive spirit, yet continuously working toward the same goal. We all want to see each other succeed. There are an endless amounts of exciting challenges - if you are someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment and not afraid to take on projects which can be out of your comfort zone (at first), then this is the place to be. The growth opportunities are truly endless.

Cons

If you are someone who enjoys a consistent daily routine, this is not the place for you. Things change on the fly here, it is so fast-paced...but that's what makes it such a special place to work. You will never be bored working here! You really need to be comfortable with the uncomfortable as the team will stretch you to bring your best self to work. They will trust you with projects bigger than you could've ever imagined, which can be intimidating at times, yet so rewarding. Personally, it's been a really challenging yet rewarding experience taking on so many challenges out of my comfort zone and feel I've really been able to grow within this dynamic culture.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 349 Reviews
</>Embed

Labatt Reviews FAQs

Labatt has an overall rating of 3.5 out of 5, based on over 479 reviews left anonymously by employees. 58% of employees would recommend working at Labatt to a friend and 57% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -4% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Labatt employees rate their compensation and benefits as 3.1 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Labatt. This rating has decreased by -1% over the last 12 months.

58% of Labatt employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Labatt 2.9 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.5 for culture and values and 3.7 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Labatt to be culture, benefits, career development and the cons to be management, work life balance, compensation.

Popular Careers with Labatt Job Seekers