Lake Shore Marketing Marketing Representative and Management Trainee Reviews | Glassdoor

Lake Shore Marketing Marketing Representative and Management Trainee Reviews

Marketing Representative and Management Trainee

4.5
CEO

1. "Awesome TEAM!"

Current Employee - Marketing Representative and Management Trainee in Indianapolis, IN

I have been working at Lake Shore Marketing full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

It's not one person that makes this place a heck of an enjoyable place to work, it's every one's caliber and long term goals that make us work as a team for one another.

Cons

I work most of the weekends, but I sure make a lot of money on the weekends. At the management position though, I'm excited to have ore schedule flexibilities. My bosses hardly ever work weekends and they are always doing fun stuff!

Advice to Management

You guys are AWESOME!! Thanks for taking the time to get to know me personally and professionally. I've never had a "leader" as a boss; only a BOSS.

"Yeah you work hard but the opportunity is offered at such a faster pace than any other company"

I have been working at Lake Shore Marketing full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The opportunity to run one's own marketing company in about a year's time and earning the money that comes with it
    The opportunity to manage and coordinate multiple events in less than a year
    Managers who are genuinely interested in having employees advance
    Working in an environment that values teamwork and building relationships
    Receiving rewards while on the path to success
    Working with upper management that has over twenty years worth of experience
    Constantly working with highly motivated individuals/peers who push one to do better
    Paid Training and Travel

Cons

Long hours due to the fact that the training program has been condensed from 3 to 5 years down to less than a year