Lakeview Immediate Care Reviews | Glassdoor

3.8
  1. "Great Experience!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Lakeview Immediate Care full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great team of physicians, providers and staff. They are some of the best I have met with positive attitude and energy. Busy clinic with a good influx of patients which provides ample opportunities to learn and grow as a medical health professional. Genuinely interested in your academics and will provide opportunities for research, CMEs and other resources for educational growth Flexible hours, allowing me time for...

Cons

Can be tough to find a parking spot sometimes

2. "ma"

I worked at Lakeview Immediate Care full-time

Pros

great co-workers and good enviroment

Cons

management does not listen do employees

Advice to Management

Listen to the workers

Lakeview Immediate Care2017-05-04
  3. "Room for Growth"

Current Employee - Executive Administrative Assistant in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Lakeview Immediate Care full-time for more than a year

Pros

There is a great team of skilled professionals and providers that teach me so much everyday. Everyone here is so pleasant to work with. Even management that informed me missing my breaks create chaos in my work life balance. I was surprised to find that management noticed my growth and created a position for me to excel. It is also nice to be appreciated for my hard work.

Cons

Congested parking area, no great lunch options,

Advice to Management

Sometimes management may not appear approachable, although they really are. Maybe reinerate that your door is always open to staff.

Lakeview Immediate Care2017-03-29
  4. "Positive Work Environment"

Current Employee - Patient Coordinator

I have been working at Lakeview Immediate Care full-time for more than a year

Pros

This clinic is a great place to develop your health care career. The team is formed of mostly young, smart people under the overview of more sage experienced doctors. The work environment is one of cooperation, and great team work. You will learn, and grow a lot if you are interested in expanding your knowledge, and experience. If you are a friendly hard working person, this is the place to work next!

Cons

Given the nature of the job, hours can be a bit tireying. However, the schedule is very flexible. Management will work with you to set hours that allow you to continue your education, take care of your baby, or do whatever else you are passionate about.

Advice to Management

A bit more structure could be helpful. Yet, the flexibility of changing procedures based of employees input is greatly appreciated!

Lakeview Immediate Care2017-03-29
  5. "Great place to work!!!"

I have been working at Lakeview Immediate Care full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

-Positive work environment -Very flexible -Opportunity to grow -I greatly enjoyed working with all my co-workers -Benefits are great -Excellent doctors -Midlevel support -No limits of learning -Everyday is different cases -Busy clinic -Free Lunch on the weekend -Everyone is great -Small company we all have a voice -We all rotate weekends -Making impact and helping people -Chance to fully interact with...

Cons

-Employees are unable to park in the clinic garage

Advice to Management

-Management is very approachable :)

Lakeview Immediate Care2017-03-27

"Lakeview Immediately Drag You Into Hell."

I worked at Lakeview Immediate Care

Pros

Co workers. Some of the best people I've ever encountered in my lifetime. That's it.

Cons

Cons? Where to begin.. Understaffed. Over worked. Underpaid. Belittled. They hire you for one thing, and then expect you to do several additional duties (without even compensating you accordingly). They DO NOT care about your personal needs or if you're pursuing higher educational goals. The amount of time that I've worked there over half of the staff has quit, has been forced to quit, or has been wrongfully terminated.

Advice to Management

Care about our employees as HUMAN beings. Stop treating one job title inferior to others.

Lakeview Immediate Care2015-04-18

"Traumatizing nightmare. Do not interview, work or even be found inside of this place."

I worked at Lakeview Immediate Care full-time for more than a year

Pros

The people I worked with were fantastic (With the exception of management). Honestly that was it-everything about this place was horrific. I have no rating to give because there was nothing pleasant about this place.

Cons

Everything except my colleagues. I was essentially on call and I wasn't even a medical provider. I was expected to do EVERY and ANYTHING and not get paid for it. I was actually scolded for not staying AFTER I had clocked out and I wasn't even allowed to clock back in, yet expected to work. No OT ever. If the boss doesn't like what you do, rather than telling you, like any professional would do, they would just cut your...

Advice to Management

Sell the place and get new management if you want to keep afloat.

Lakeview Immediate Care2015-04-18