- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labor & Manufacturing
- Current Employees
- Bosnia and Herzegovina - All Cities
- - Bosnia Serb Republic
- - Banja Luka, Bosnia and Herzegovina Area
- - Banja Luka
- - Federation of Bosnia and Herze
- - Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina Area
- - Sarajevo
Found 12 of over 12 reviews
- COVID-19 Related
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- Most Recent
- Oldest First
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
- "Old technologies, seniors are not experienced, average to low salary, no one cares for employee satisfaction or career improvement." (in 3 reviews)
- Former Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Aug 23, 2022 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Different technologies that they use and if you want you can learn a lot
Luck of systematic approach in organization.
- Former Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Apr 16, 2022 - Software EngineerRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Great company for starting your career.
Salary is smaller than on other companies
- Current Employee★★★★★Apr 11, 2021 - Former EmplyoeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Company is worker friendly meaning it does not have very much rules
Lack of rules lead to luck of organisation
- Current Contractor★★★★★Jan 9, 2021 - Programmer in SarajevoRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Challenging projects, good environment and
It is courted by making deals with other companies using politics affairs
- Former Employee★★★★★Nov 9, 2020 - Software Developer in Banja LukaRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Good company to work for
Salaries could be better but ok
- Former Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Apr 10, 2018 - Software Engineer in Banja LukaRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
They have a new building. All stuffs are new, high performance laptops, 24" monitors. The kitchen is inside of building, nice conference room, huge parking space. You can get the car. Benefits for car vehicle are new tiers, car service etc.
Very, very poor management. Some peoples working for 4-5 years and they don't have a lot of expertise. New technology is very hard to include in the development process because of old people and some older once principles in the software engineering.
- Former Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Jan 23, 2020 - Programmer in Banja LukaRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
A lot of spare time. Salary always on time. You can go out if you need to finish some other business.
Old technologies, seniors are not experienced, average to low salary, no one cares for employee satisfaction or career improvement. Boring projects.Continue reading
- Current Employee★★★★★Jul 25, 2016 - Software Engineer in Banja LukaRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Good people to work with Happy hour on fridays free drinks and food We do not work a lot, but we have projects and dedlines and sometimes we have that positive rush on projects
not enough free days not enough project so you can not learn a lot a lot of young people so there is no experience in company
- Former Employee★★★★★Mar 19, 2019 -RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Working time is bit more freely plus its flexible, happy hour on Fridays.
Innovation is only on paper, repetitive projects, poor management. 90% of companies work is governemnt organisations related meaning old solutions are repacked as new. Competition between workers is ill oriented.Continue reading
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Dec 14, 2019 - Junior Software Developer in Banja LukaRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
You can find a lot of good people stuck in the same position as you. Most banks let you file for larger loans because of the company's reputation.
I'll be brief, the pay is low, the food is barely edible, the seniors are inexperienced, the work environment is toxic, can't quit because of bs contracts that they require you to sign to get in, management loves tooting their horns for no apparent reason and finally you don't feel secure anymore because the company is losing clients to smaller firms.