Found 587 of over 695 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "us v them, poor management" (in 29 reviews)
- "long hours and long nights" (in 11 reviews)
- "They went through a transition where they basically took everyone from Ingersoll Rand's upper management and w/in a year made huge purchases to Oracle that were over" (in 9 reviews)
- "Communication is poor" (in 9 reviews)
- "No career path or advancement opportunities" (in 9 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Land O'Lakes and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
- 5.0FEATURED REVIEWAug 20, 2023Packaging PlannerCurrent EmployeeArden Hills, MN
Awesome company with great fellow employees who care about what they do and it’s really neat to be apart of a coop where we give back to our farmers.
I don’t have any complaints, I honestly love working hereLand O'Lakes Response4w
Thanks for your thoughtful review! Glad to have you as a part of our farmer-owned cooperative.
- 5.0Sep 5, 2023Senior Director TechnologyCurrent Employee, more than 5 yearsMinneapolis, MN
Great work - life balance Employee focused Great benefits
Investment constrained as its ag margins are low and member owned
Land O'Lakes Reviews FAQs
Land O'Lakes has an overall rating of 3.9 out of 5, based on over 695 reviews left anonymously by employees. 68% of employees would recommend working at Land O'Lakes to a friend and 62% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -4% over the last 12 months.
68% of Land O'Lakes employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Land O'Lakes 3.6 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.5 for culture and values and 3.5 for career opportunities.