Landmark Worldwide "long hours" Reviews | Glassdoor

Landmark Worldwide Employee Reviews about "long hours"

Updated Jul 27, 2018

3.8
Landmark Worldwide CEO Harry Rosenberg (no image)
Harry Rosenberg
Pros
  • "Best training ever, awesome opportunity to make a difference in the lives of others(in 17 reviews)

• "The best thing about working for Landmark is the training and development you receive in working in a fast paced, intense, rigorous environment(in 6 reviews)

Cons
  • "long hours, sometimes stressful managing statistics and targets/deadlines(in 19 reviews)

• "You will struggle to find anywhere else that is as fulfilling as being a staff member of Landmark after you leave(in 5 reviews)

Reviews about "long hours"

Return to all Reviews
  1. "A Career at Lanmdark"

I have been working at Landmark Worldwide full-time

Pros

I have worked at Landmark for a total of 28 years. I left twice, and each time I came back. I have never worked with, been empowered by nor had more fun with people than the people I get to work with, day in and day out. And the people here are straight. There is little to no politics. There is little to no gossip. I, and many others I know, have been given multiple opportunities to grow and develop ourselves, and continue to have a job, in the face of failure in our performance, in the face of major policy violations, and in the face of huge mistakes. This company, sometimes to its detriment, will stand for you no matter what. And it is tough. Don’t get me wrong. I work hard. And so do the people I work with. But it shapes you into the kind of human being that can go out and make things happen in the face of almost any circumstance. My relationship with my family, my husband and the rest of my life is thriving as well. There is nothing else like it.

Cons

You work long hours. It requires being responsible for your work/life balance.

Landmark Worldwide2018-07-27
  2. "Best Co-Workers on the Planet"

Current Employee - Peronal Coach in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at Landmark Worldwide full-time for more than a year

Pros

It's an extraordinary opportunity to work with people who are up for making a difference in the world, and up for the transformation of the world

Cons

Long hours, but I'm doing what I love, so not a problem!

Landmark Worldwide2017-12-12

"International Accountant"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

I worked at Landmark Worldwide full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Hiring pool is small which gives someone with little experience great opportunities to learn.

Cons

Horrible pay, long hours, bosses call yelling at you being 'transformed', high turnover, no room for social or family life.

Landmark Worldwide2017-11-30

"Enrollment and registration manager"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

I worked at Landmark Worldwide full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Best training ever, awesome opportunity to make a difference in the lives of others!

Cons

long hours, sometimes stressful managing statistics and targets/deadlines

Landmark Worldwide2017-11-02

"You Know You Matter"

Current Employee - Project Manager in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Landmark Worldwide full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Everyday you get to see and know you are making a difference. The people who do the programs are very inspiring.

Cons

The hours are long and it is challenging to sometimes to create balance between work and life.

Landmark Worldwide2017-06-29
  6. "Great Opportunity, Great Job"

I have been working at Landmark Worldwide full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

The best part of working at Landmark is being part of an organization that practices what it teaches - as a top-notch training and development company, the development and training I receive here far surpasses any in past jobs.

Cons

The hours are long and the expectations are high. Which is not a problem if you have a prior career in business. For younger employees, it can be a shock.

Landmark Worldwide2017-04-13

"Tough Job But Rewarding"

Former Employee - Administrative Assistant

I worked at Landmark Worldwide full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

the best training in the world for becoming a powerhouse badass leader! the relationships with coworkers is stellar because the company itself is diehard committed to authenticity, integrity, open communication, possibility and having consistent breakthroughs (in all areas of life, not just work). There isn't the usual gossip (really none) and you gain real power in handling anything in life. The company truly is building the kind of workspace I wish all of society could exist in. It's all around rewarding. Also, the benefits and perks are great (healthcare, dental, free courses for life even after employment ends, employee stock options, etc.).

Cons

They work you like a dog. Long hours at very low pay. While to me it is worth working there for a year or two because of how rewarding it is and how amazing the training is (and you keep that with you for life), because of the pay and hours, it's just not sustainable. What is considered full time there is 62 hours MINIMUM (a must in order to receive benefits, paid vacation, etc.) but can often creep to 70 or 80 (i know some workers who've gone up to 90). Very little vacation (increases more than the standard 2 weeks only after 5 years!). Work is required some Saturdays. The physical space is really outdated, bland, and often worn down.

Landmark Worldwide2017-01-24

"Program Manager"

I worked at Landmark Worldwide

Pros

Great people, great energy, and the experience you get while working here prepares you for anything you want to take on next.

Cons

Very long hours with not much flexibility. Salary is not competitive and you are required to get your shifts covered in order to take the day off.

Landmark Worldwide2016-12-01

"Landmark is Great!"

I worked at Landmark Worldwide

Pros

Having a job that really makes a difference and where you experience making a difference. Exciting Company has a lot of Integrity Lots of growth opportunities (personally and professionally)

Cons

Long hours Very tight management Hard to make time for other things in life because of the hours. Difficult to work here if you have kids.

Landmark Worldwide2016-11-08

"Tough love"

I worked at Landmark Worldwide

Pros

The company environment provides rigorous training and coaching that will benefit you for a lifetime. At any level of staff, you have a huge opportunity to make a big difference for many individuals. If you are successful at meeting requirements you will be acknowledged and appreciated.

Cons

The company and staff do not "walk their talk" (what they teach in their programs is not necessarily how they provide leadership or interact with staff members they supervise). There is a tendency to demand far too much (including long hours) for far too little (money). If you are not successful at meeting the (sometimes unrealistic) job goals or requirements, you will feel as though it is your fault. There is definitely a hierarchy that is not to be questioned. Your "service" at Landmark Education will help your personal growth and will not likely help your career - Most people have either NOT heard of Landmark or Landmark has mixed reviews.

Landmark Worldwide2016-07-09

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Found 19 reviews