What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Great benefits and insurance." (in 39 reviews)
- "Good pay and fully paid healthcare" (in 13 reviews)
- "Great people" (in 8 reviews)
- "Good work life balance for an analyst position." (in 4 reviews)
- "Working there is pretty good because the fellow employees are all friendly and willing to help one another" (in 4 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Las Vegas Sands and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
Found 165 of over 179 reviews
Updated Sep 17, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 5.0Mar 16, 2023Corporate Chef / Executive ChefCurrent Employee
You are treated as part of a team and not just a number. Everyone is personable and the senior management treat all team members with equal respect!
Must know how to find your own way around and establish self importance
- 1.0Sep 17, 2023Anonymous EmployeeFormer Employee, less than 1 yearLas Vegas, NV
Pay, benefits, and travel are good Great co-workers
Insanely toxic and horrible leadership. They need to remove from the top down (EP/Security). They do not have any legit experience in the field. None of people in charge are competent to do their job. They have no supervisory and leadership skills. It's a revolving door. Worst job I've ever had.
Las Vegas Sands Reviews FAQs
Las Vegas Sands has an overall rating of 3.3 out of 5, based on over 179 reviews left anonymously by employees. 49% of employees would recommend working at Las Vegas Sands to a friend and 57% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -22% over the last 12 months.
49% of Las Vegas Sands employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Las Vegas Sands 2.6 out of 5 for work life balance, 2.9 for culture and values and 2.9 for career opportunities.