Laser Projection Technologies Reviews | Glassdoor

Found 2 reviews

1.0
  1. "No room for growth"

I worked at Laser Projection Technologies

Pros

Bonded with a few great collegues during my time at LPT

Cons

No training for new employees. Turnover rate was way over 50%. I was there for a short time myself, and I think 6-7 people left while I was there? Work day is 9-6, no exceptions, no questions asked. The environment at LPT was very reactive, not strategic. For example, it was very common to have management say "I need this done today!" instead of strategically planning resources. It was the most unprofessional work setting...

Advice to Management

Please stop wasting the company's resources. Raises or bonuses were unheard of, but the CEO and management traveled in luxury during business trips. Manage your resources and listen to your employees - they are your most valuable resource, not a fancy dinners at 5 star restaurants.

Laser Projection Technologies2015-03-17
  2. "Engineer wannabe CEO with do nothings masquerading as management."

Former Employee - Technical Writer in Londonderry, NH

I worked at Laser Projection Technologies full-time for less than a year

Pros

Good location. Some friendly people.

Cons

Leadership fails to even orient a new employee and makes no effort to train or get to know him. Product production is a sawtooth wave. One trick pony product. Management apparently afraid of anyone bright enough to see what is going on in the company. Some people just marking time.

Advice to Management

Hire a real CEO. Go back to engineering and develop additional products. Keep a close eye on managers. Try to keep trained assemblers rather than laying them off all the time. This requires a more continuous production cycle, instead of the very sporadic current production. Managers need to work with employees instead of hiding in closets and ignoring them.

Laser Projection Technologies2015-02-11