Laser Spine Institute Reviews | Glassdoor

Full-time Part-time

2.6
Rating Trends Rating Trends
Roger C. Cary

Pros
  • I love working with LSI because they appreciates and recognized their employees hard work (in 10 reviews)

• During the time I was with LSI, they offered a great benefits package and great compensation (in 7 reviews)

Cons
  • Lack of work-life balance, but luckily it's a fun place to spend many hours (in 9 reviews)

• No work/life balance, working 10-12 hour days is demanded (in 4 reviews)

1. "Great place to work"

Current Employee - Patient Coordinator in Tampa, FL
    Current Employee - Patient Coordinator in Tampa, FL

I have been working at Laser Spine Institute full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Lots of support by management.. Company promotes from within so there is a lot of opportunity.
    Good money and you have the opportunity to help people. Everyone seems to enjoy working there.
    Meeting the patients is amazing, they come from all over the world.

Cons

none at this time. I really enjoy working at Laser Spine

Advice to Management

Keep the big focus on training and development. Laser Spine University is really great, not many companies have such a big focus on education.

"Voted By Employees As One Of The Best Places to Work (Tampa Bay Business Journal)"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

I have been working at Laser Spine Institute full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

How do you provide the best care to patients? By having the best employees! We have been voted as one of the Best Places to Work in the Tampa Bay Business Journal by our employees! LSI promotes from within, so there is no better place for a motivated person to be. I have been with the company for almost 4 years and have witnessed the evolution of many careers, including my own. LSI will challenge you to be the best at what you do, they will give you the tools, and motivate you to get to the next level. We are ONE TEAM, here to provide the best care to our patients, give people their lives back, and we have fun doing it. We make good things happen for other people, whether its our patients, our teammates, the charities we donate to, the help we provide on our mission trips we do not hesitate to to lend a hand where ever its needed. If you want a rewarding career that will allow you to change lives every day, this is the place for you.

Cons

When you are helping so many people, you are going to lose some sleep. I hope you are ready for the challenge.

Advice to Management

I have never had a better job in my life!!! This what doing it right look like. Keep challenging us to give it our all.

3. "I work with terrific people"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

I have been working at Laser Spine Institute full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I earn a competitive salary.

Cons

Management cares more about profits than patients.

Advice to Management

You should put patients first.

4. "They treat you like family."

Former Employee - Patient Coordinator in Tampa, FL
    Former Employee - Patient Coordinator in Tampa, FL

I worked at Laser Spine Institute full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

They stress a healthy work life balance. For those proven talented and who also are interested in positions in management, most likely overtime hours will need to be clocked. LSI promotes continued education and will reimburse for educational courses. There is a strong sense of community in the office and also LSI is involved in community service. Lastly, LSI employees have fun together in and out of work. The company is not stuffy in the office, but laid back yet very professional.

Cons

To fulfill your job duties, you may have to work beyond the normal 9-5 job.

Advice to Management

Keep up the hard work. Don't stress about the things you can't control. Thanks for everything but most importantly the opportunity to work for such an innovative up and coming company.

5. "I love working here!"

I have been working at Laser Spine Institute full-time (More than a year)

Pros

This is my first job out of college, and I couldn't be happier. I actually love going to work everyday. My team is full of smart and hard working people. I've learned so much from working here. The leadership makes sure that their teams are recognized for their accomplishments, and they seek and actually listen to feedback.
    It's awesome working at a place where you are able to help people everyday. It makes my job very rewarding.

Cons

This place is not for everyone. If you are not a hard worker or you don't get along with many people, it's not the job for you.

6. "Great Place to Work"

I have been working at Laser Spine Institute full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I actually enjoy coming to work each day. Everybody that works here is so friendly. People offer you help all the time. It's a team here. Everybody is very dedicated to growing the organization and helping people. My team is great! I learn so much from them.
    Leadership is really amazing about recognizing employee's accomplishments. They ask for you opinion and actually listen to it. I really love it here!

Cons

Location- there isn't anywhere good to grab a quick lunch

Advice to Management

Keep it up!

7. "Wonderful place to work"

Current Employee - Copywriter in Tampa, FL
    Current Employee - Copywriter in Tampa, FL

I have been working at Laser Spine Institute full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

There are a lot of pros to working at Laser Spine Institute. My favorite is the company's commitment to its core values - Care, Have fun, ONE TEAM, Integrity, Commitment and Excellence. I also really appreciate how Laser Spine Institute is always thinking of the patient. We're continually looking for ways to be more patient centric in our actions.

Cons

As with any place of employment, there are some things that would be considered a "con." What I like about Laser Spine Institute, though, is the management's willingness to work with its employees to make sure they feel valued.

Advice to Management

I am pleased with the management at Laser Spine Institute. I appreciate how they consider the comments and suggestions of each team member. My only advice would be to continue that tradition.

8. "A Great place to work"

I have been working at Laser Spine Institute full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Very professional atmosphere with having fun at the same time. They really care about their employees and making sure they are always smiling and enjoying their roles in the company.

Cons

Not all departments have team building sessions. Not a gas station close by.

9. "A good place to work."

I have been working at Laser Spine Institute full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I consistently feel that my work is appreciated. My department has a family-like atmosphere. Expression of opinion is encouraged and sought after. Everyone is treated as a worthy teammate. Have a quarterly award luncheon where employees are recognized and rewarded for their hard work.

Cons

Change is constant and can be overwhelming at times, but if it was stagnant, I would be complaining. Need more interaction between departments.

10. "Great place to work!"

I have been working at Laser Spine Institute full-time (More than a year)

Pros

fun environment, great opportunities, rewarding job, advancement opportunities, tuition reimbursement

Cons

Location, not too many places to grab lunch