LaserAway Regional Sales Manager Reviews | Glassdoor

LaserAway Regional Sales Manager Reviews

Updated Oct 2, 2016

Found 2 reviews

5.0
LaserAway CEO Dr. Roy S. Winston (no image)
Dr. Roy S. Winston
  1. "Regional Manager"

Current Employee - Regional Sales Manager in San Diego, CA

I have been working at LaserAway full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

LaserAway has tons of opportunity for growth and just to be a part of it is exciting. The company has an awesome culture, operates with Integrity, a great example of teamwork, and I love that everyone contributes to a high performance team.

Cons

I've been in sales for years with different companies and LaserAway is by far my absolute favorite.

Advice to Management

Larger offices!

LaserAway2016-10-02

"Team LA"

Current Employee - Regional Sales Manager in Costa Mesa, CA

I have been working at LaserAway full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Many pros to working for LaserAway. The top pro for myself being in sales is the integrity of the services we sell. Patients love laser hair removal, laser facials and CoolSculpting and the product sells itself! LaserAway didn't scimp on their laser equipment investments. We offer the best of the best. I have seen LaserAway grow over the past several years and am happy to be a part of it. LaserAway is the most... professional yet laid back company I have worked for - it's a dynamic like no other. I'm proud to be part of the team.

Cons

Like any company, LaserAway has had some growing pains over the past years. They are busier than they anticipated to be. Not a bad problem to have! The operations have been fine tuned to accommodate their growth. Nice work, team!

Advice to Management

We LOVE the perks of our job! Discounted services, surprise dinners, sales competitions and events from upper management. It feels great to be appreciated and recognized as individuals for the work we do.

LaserAway2016-08-25