LaserAway Sales Manager Reviews | Glassdoor

LaserAway Sales Manager Reviews

Updated Oct 2, 2016

Found 5 reviews

5.0
LaserAway CEO Dr. Roy S. Winston (no image)
Dr. Roy S. Winston
  1. "Regional Manager"

Current Employee - Regional Sales Manager in San Diego, CA

I have been working at LaserAway full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

LaserAway has tons of opportunity for growth and just to be a part of it is exciting. The company has an awesome culture, operates with Integrity, a great example of teamwork, and I love that everyone contributes to a high performance team.

Cons

I've been in sales for years with different companies and LaserAway is by far my absolute favorite.

Advice to Management

Larger offices!

LaserAway2016-10-02

"Team LA"

Current Employee - Regional Sales Manager in Costa Mesa, CA

I have been working at LaserAway full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Many pros to working for LaserAway. The top pro for myself being in sales is the integrity of the services we sell. Patients love laser hair removal, laser facials and CoolSculpting and the product sells itself! LaserAway didn't scimp on their laser equipment investments. We offer the best of the best. I have seen LaserAway grow over the past several years and am happy to be a part of it. LaserAway is the most... professional yet laid back company I have worked for - it's a dynamic like no other. I'm proud to be part of the team.

Cons

Like any company, LaserAway has had some growing pains over the past years. They are busier than they anticipated to be. Not a bad problem to have! The operations have been fine tuned to accommodate their growth. Nice work, team!

Advice to Management

We LOVE the perks of our job! Discounted services, surprise dinners, sales competitions and events from upper management. It feels great to be appreciated and recognized as individuals for the work we do.

LaserAway2016-08-25

"Great pay, competitive sales environment"

Current Employee - Sales Manager in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at LaserAway full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I have worked at LaserAway for three years as a part time and full time Sales Manager. The greatest pro is the pay. LaserAway has a great commission rate and bonus structure. If you are willing to work hard and you have a passion for sales, you will love the challenge of increasing your pay check each month! Another pro, especially for this industry, is that the lasers actually work! If you are in sales, you know It... is important to have confidence in your product because I have worked elsewhere and did not have the same experience, I love selling services here!

Cons

The biggest con for me is that is took a couple of months to get a full time position. The Sales Manager position is very competitive and you have to really want the full time hours and be able to prove yourself in numbers. It took almost three months to get full time and it was challenging, but I am so happy I stuck with it!

LaserAway2014-07-14
  4. "No glass ceiling here!"

Current Employee - Sales Manager in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at LaserAway part-time

Pros

The LaserAway team is seriously driven. They're striving to be the # 1 in hair removal. If you're interested in making a good living and having a long term career then this might be the place for you. The income is limitless when you know how to meet your goals and work with the clientele. On the day to day you work with nurses, who in my experience, have all been really easy to manage. I personally love building a... company and being in charge. It fits my personality.

Cons

Because we're open weekends, sometimes I don't have the time I'd like to see friends and family.

LaserAway2014-07-11
  5. "Not for everybody"

Former Employee - Sales Manager

I worked at LaserAway full-time for more than a year

Pros

Pays very well. I recently moved to the Northwest and left a company that paid me a lot of money (LaserAway). Sort of regretting that because nothing here pays well! I had my own location and was making anywhere from $7-10$k a month working five days a week. I agree with previous comments describing a good company with good equipment and happy patients.

Cons

Unfortunately I also agree with some of the bad comments. You have to be on your A game every day or they will replace you. Minimal job security. I watched management constantly go through salespeople who weren't hitting the goals for their location.

Advice to Management

Do a better job recruiting to avoid turnover.

LaserAway2014-02-27