LaserAway "work environment" Reviews | Glassdoor

LaserAway Employee Reviews about "work environment"

Updated Sep 26, 2019

Found 102 reviews

3.5
LaserAway CEO Dr. Roy S. Winston (no image)
Dr. Roy S. Winston
Pros
Cons
  • "Difficult to get full time position(in 6 reviews)

• "company doesn’t care about customer service just sales(in 5 reviews)

Reviews about "work environment"

Return to all Reviews

"Great Place to Learn and Grow in the Aesthetic Industry"

Current Employee - Registered Nurse In Northern California

I have been working at LaserAway full-time for more than a year

Pros

- Incredible new hire training program (plus, previous experience in the aesthetic industry is not required) - Lots of room for growth within the company (after mastering all major treatments, you can become a Clinical Trainer and work with new hires, or grow to become part of the upper management team as a Regional Clinical Director) - Great team: everyone is friendly, supportive and fun to work with! - As a... nurse, I love that no two days are exactly the same - I'm constantly learning something new and it makes for a challenging & ever-changing work environment!

Cons

- Minimum weekend requirement (but, your shift ends by 6pm so you can make it to those dinner reservations!)

LaserAway2019-02-07
  2. "New Employee"

Current Employee - Corporate Employee in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at LaserAway full-time for less than a year

Pros

Excellent opportunity for growth as a new hire, as well as a welcoming and pleasant work environment. Colleagues are incredibly patient yet encouraging when it comes to training.

Cons

Location can make a travel commute quite tedious/tiresome at times.

LaserAway2019-02-05
  3. "Great company & fun atmosphere"

Current Employee - Regional Supervisor in Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at LaserAway full-time for more than a year

Pros

Company has a fun environment with the staff and there are frequent internal contests. Medical staff is enthusiastic, easily reachable medical director to answer questions or concerns. Many times it does not feel like a work environment. *Bonus structure. *Medical focuses on treatments and is not responsible for hard selling. *Support from corporate office and other staff members *Great hours. *Pricing for... staff is reasonable. *Support from Senior Staff. *Company values customers reviews and input from staff. *Growing across the US.

Cons

Only 1 insurance to choose from but this is true with many companies.

Advice to Management

Insurance options would be great!

LaserAway2019-01-29
  4. "rewarding job and fun company"

I have been working at LaserAway full-time

Pros

The company is growing rapidly and there are a lot of opportunities for growth. Coworkers are great and it's a fun work environment. Treatments are a great job perk.

Cons

The benefits could be more competitive. Insurance is expensive compared to other jobs that I've had.

LaserAway2018-12-10

"Amazing Owners who care about both staff and customers, Best Sales Environment Ever"

Current Employee - Patient Care Coordinator in New York, NY

I have been working at LaserAway full-time for more than a year

Pros

Love working at Laseraway. With bonus in store lunches, seasonal client appreciatiation parties, fast pace work environment, and excellent top level management, Laseraway is by far the best company Ive worked for as a sales professional. Harnesses an excellent work life balance. The dynamics of the medical staff and the sales staff are great, where its easy to make friendships quickly. The Money! If you are an... excellent sales person who is looking for an opportunity, this is it. The cosmetic dermatology procedures are an easy sell, as long as you take the time to be a sponge and learn about the products and learn from the medical team about the non invasive procedures. This company is very ethically conservative in both evaluations and in sales processes, so sell happy and properly by keeping the future patient best needs in mind and you will have a great client list to choose from. Make minimum 50k per year part time if you work to close phone consultations (my favorite coffee and computer time) and book in store consultaions. Also, the top management are very hard working and down to earth. Even the Ceo is interested in everyones success and will meet every person in the company whenever possible! Owners are Amazing role models to look up to in learning how to run a business!

Cons

There are some days that you dont make a sale, yet as long as you make 50-60 calls a day with your coffee, and shoot for 3 phone consults or 6 in store bookings, and a good closer you can make exceptional money. Working one day of a weekend, but atleast you get a weekday off to do normal things like seeing a doctor etc. You have to be a people person, and have a good work ethic, and be honest. This is not a... snakey sales environment for snakey people. If youre just starting out, you wont get newest leads, however leads even 4-12 months old are just as good as marketing leads for the most seasoned professional.

Advice to Management

Continue doing what youre doing!

LaserAway2018-08-24

"RN"

I worked at LaserAway full-time

Pros

It was a clean work environment

Cons

I never got paid but still got a w4 tax form and had to pay taxes on money I was never paid

LaserAway2018-08-11

"Excellent experience with LaserAway!"

Current Employee - Regional Sales Director in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at LaserAway full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I enjoy being a valued team member. I enjoy being challenged in a competitive work environment Growth opportunities are great Excellent marketing and lead generation practices Pays well A company with integrity Strong sales force, but equally strong customer service focus Fun and positive work environment Great culture New developments and continual improvements I love it!

Cons

Every day is different, so it's a great place for someone who is not rigid or inflexible. Commute can be long, but it's the Bay so that's common Competitive, you must be on your A game

LaserAway2017-02-09
  8. "Great experience"

Current Employee - Executive in San Jose, CA

I have been working at LaserAway full-time for more than a year

Pros

I really enjoyed Laser Away . Employee are so nice and makes you feel very comfortable when you first come in. I was feel very supported by the team. The work environment was really comfortable .

Cons

I just want to say i really enjoyed my time at the company . I was happy overall

Advice to Management

Listen employer comment , They know the actual situation . Try to keep this environment .

LaserAway2014-08-13