Want a Free Job Posting?

• Any Status

1. Great place to work

Current Employee - Developer in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Developer in New York, NY

I have been working at Last Exit full-time (Less than a year)

- LOTS of paid time off. I'm still not used to the faces I get when i tell people I get 20 days of paid vacation a year. - Great office space. Located in West Village, it's convenient to get to, the space is open, the view is great, and dogs are allowed! - Work/Life balance is great. Management does a good job protecting its resources while still managing client expectations. Agency work can be really stressful, and it seems that the discipline leaders do a pretty good job to make sure we're not always doing overtime. - Youthful, progressive office culture

- No 401k or life insurance benefits. I worked at a few agencies before, and I've always had these offered. - No real room for raises. Because it's a small agency, there isn't much room to advance in terms of raises, which is understandable.

Advice to Management

Really the best place I've worked at so far. Keep the discipline leaders happy. They do a great job of maintaining morale and giving space to do great work.

Showing 1 of 2 review