- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labor & Manufacturing
- Current Employees
- United States - All Cities
- - California
- - San Francisco, CA Area
- - San Mateo, CA
- - San Carlos, CA
- - New York State
- - New York City, NY Area
- - New York, NY
- - Massachusetts
- - Boston, MA Area
- - Boston, MA
- - Lynnfield, MA
- - Providence, RI Area
- - Attleboro, MA
- - Texas
- - Austin, TX Area
- - Austin, TX
Found 79 of over 80 reviews
- COVID-19 Related
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- Most Recent
- Oldest First
Technical Account Manager
Being a woman in tech, I only recently started advocating for myself at work about advancement opportunities. Because of this I wanted to ask this question to my male counterparts. When you have 1:1's with your direct reports and talk about career growth / aspirations what is your managers’ response typically? I’d like to gauge how my experience (negative) differs from others. For instance are you met with blockades, enthusiasm, dread, etc?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
- "Some really great people." (in 16 reviews)
- "Great benefits" (in 5 reviews)
- "Everyone is extremely courteous to one another and easy to get along with." (in 4 reviews)
- "My team has also proven to be one of the most collaborative environments I've ever had the pleasure of being a part of." (in 4 reviews)
- "salary was fine (that's 5 words for pros)" (in 4 reviews)
- Current Employee★★★★★Jun 5, 2019 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Work/Life Balance is a priority for management. Executive leadership is accessible to all employees.
I've enjoyed working there so no cons as of yet.
- Former Employee★★★★★Apr 13, 2020 - Software Analytics EngineerRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
good team members to work with
start up with no new technologies
- Former Employee★★★★★Apr 30, 2019 - EngineerRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Decent pay, good benefits, good product and great people. Very good place to start and learn, but growth is limited outside HQ (San Mateo) after a while. Leader in the market for enterprise B2B sales and marketing solutions.
Frequent lay-offs. Very crowded business space. Tech stack for product is good, but has become product solutions company than a real machine learning solutions based company which has reduced innovation
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Feb 13, 2019 - Office Administrator in Austin, TXRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
The people here are the company's best asset and management acknowledges this fact.
Not much bad to say about this place.Continue reading
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Dec 13, 2018 - Anonymous Employee in San Mateo, CARecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Exciting and interesting space to be in. Great product, lots of cross team collaboration and transparency from upper management. If you excel at your job and deliver beyond expectations, the sky is the limits for you here! Love the diversity of everyone's background and the variety of cultural holidays celebrated in the office.
Would be nice to have some "junk food" as snacks. Sometimes I just don't want to be healthy :)Continue reading
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Oct 21, 2018 - Anonymous Employee in San Mateo, CARecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Great product and awesome culture. As exciting as the space is with so much predicted growth in the coming years, it's really the people that make this an awesome place to work. Everyone is extremely courteous to one another and easy to get along with. Additionally from my experience thus far, management here is top notch. They're always open to lending a helping hand and very open about sharing sales goals and expectations. My team has also proven to be one of the most collaborative environments I've ever had the pleasure of being a part of. We're constantly sharing best practices and experimenting with new ideas. There's truly never a dull day at work. I can't believe it's already been 6 months with the company. Time has really been flying by lately. Startups are always a toss-up and tumultuous by nature but it's definitely a breath of fresh air to be a part of one that has such a positive outlook.
There seems to be a strong focus on only supplying relatively healthy snacks, which can be a positive for some people but it would be nice to cycle in some Goldfish or the like from time to time. Also the Terra chips were amazing. Would be awesome if we could bring those back. Also the building doesn't allow pets which is unfortunate since so many folks in the office have dogs that could definitely liven up the environment.Continue reading
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Oct 19, 2018 - Anonymous Employee in San Mateo, CARecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
I have been in here for six months now and I would said this is an awesome place to be: First of all is great to be part of an innovative organization and create cutting edge solutions that translate to measureable ROI for clients (how many company can really show that?). There are plenty of opportunities to learn and to gets hands on. If you show your willingness and will do attitude, management is open to support you to grow. Everyone is open and supportive (no bureaucratic stuff) and everyone is just a few desks away. Everyone is pleasant and easy to deal with. Lastly no one breath behind each other neck and they truly care what you can delivered. Business itself is growing great with new things continuously rolling out the pipeline; great place to be in. I
Since we keep hiring, certain time is hard to get a conference room. Also a tiny cafeteria in the building but have better ones just need to walk for 5-10 min.
- Former Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★Oct 5, 2018 - Sales ManagerRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Lattice is the leader in a space they clearly defined. Really robust growth over last 4 years and impressive customer list. The pace is fast and associates are of high caliber. Management team is sensitive to customer and employee needs.
No "cons" to speak of-just prepare yourself for a fast paced, dynamic environment. No place for "coasters".Continue reading
- Current Employee, more than 5 years★★★★★May 17, 2018 - Anonymous Employee in San Mateo, CARecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
a bunch of smart people and management who cares.
I would say the only con is the cafe in the building. It is not that bad just takes too long.
- Former Employee★★★★★Mar 29, 2018 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Smart, hard working and fun colleagues Interesting problems to solve and openness to adopting new technology Emphasis of a collaborative and caring company culture Flexible hours, never a problem to work from home if necessary
Probably like most companies of this size, comprehensive documentation or formal learning opportunities are limited. But there are always nice colleagues who are willing to help or answer questions.Continue reading
Lattice Engines Reviews FAQs
Lattice Engines has an overall rating of 3.7 out of 5, based on over 80 reviews left anonymously by employees. 70% of employees would recommend working at Lattice Engines to a friend and 66% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.
70% of Lattice Engines employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Lattice Engines 3.3 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.7 for culture and values and 3.6 for career opportunities.