LaunchBoom Employee Reviews about "everyone"
Updated Jun 22, 2022
Found 6 of over 29 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
I recently received an offer from iProspect (part of Dentsu) I’ve heard ups and downs about this company. I currently work for a great company and not sure if I should leave. The new opportunity pays a lot more than I currently make. Does anyone have any advice about this company and whether I should take the job or not?
Senior Vice President
Role at WPP OpenX new company ? I was approached for regional role. I’m still wrapping my brain around the model. Seems good? Always hard to say from ppt slides vs reality. Any thoughts or insights? What’s the culture like? Vision? Leadership? Any pros/cons appreciated
Got a burning question about LaunchBoom? Just ask!
On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with LaunchBoom employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
- "great team, working remotely, variety of clients from all over the world, being able to be as creative as you want with the work!" (in 7 reviews)
- "The culture here is awesome." (in 4 reviews)
- "Strong leadership that's connected with the team, and quick to pivot and improve" (in 4 reviews)
- "Everyone on the team is always up" (in 3 reviews)
- "Extremely transparent work environment." (in 3 reviews)
Reviews about "everyone"Return to all Reviews
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★
Amazing people and incredible opportunities for growth.Aug 27, 2020 - StrategistRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
- Radical transparency. From pay-scales, promotion timelines, company financials, and executive decisions, you'll always know exactly where the company stands. - Remote work. Work from anywhere on Earth (fully remote team since long before COVID). - Flexible hours. Meet your deadlines and be on your required meetings. Other than that, your time is completely yours. - Lot's of room for growth. Quite common for people to receive one or more promotions within their first year. - Very receptive leadership team. Everyone's input is valued and acted upon. - A culture of empowerment. Everyone is encouraged and enabled to act on ideas they have or changes they'd like to see.
We end up working long hours quite frequently.
- Former Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★
Campaign Strategist PositionDec 14, 2018 - Campaign Strategist in San Diego, CARecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
-Work with some amazing, hard working people that challenge you to be your best on a daily basis. -Get to work on different kinds of cool products that need help with launching and managing a successful crowdfunding campaign. Anything from cookware to robotics, healthcare products and more! -Get to work from wherever you want and mostly have control over your own schedule since the entire team is remote.
-Certain clients will have very specific deadlines and financial goals to meet that may not be attainable through crowdfunding or the launch process. Hard to predict until you're really in the thick of it. -Can be difficult to get all team members on the same page since everyone works remotely. -Too much time is spent in meetings discussing new ideas or ways to improve the campaign marketing process. It's great to learn and adapt, but the focus should be on doubling-down on what you know already works with the current client load.Continue reading
I really appreciate you taking the time to write this and providing such great feedback. I look forward to hearing about what's next in your journey! Best, Mark Pecota CEO & Co-Founder
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★
Amazing companyMar 16, 2021 - Product Launch Specialist in San Diego, CARecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
I had high expectations when I took the job at LaunchBoom, but they have been surpassed in my time here. The people who work here are experts, but everyone is more than willing to share knowledge and make sure everyone succeeds. Everyone is genuinely happy to work hereyone is genuinely happy to work hereyone is genuinely happy to work here. LaunchBoom's reputation in the space is already amazing, and it's getting even better every day. I hope to work here for a long time, as the company is growing quickly and upward mobility looks promising. Work/life balance is better than other places I've worked.
Not really a con, but there has to be a level of self-sufficiency to do well here because there's a lot going on and plenty to learn on the goContinue reading
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★
Great company!Oct 16, 2020 - CopywriterRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Absolutely excellent team of people. Everyone is supportive and friendly, and it makes it a fun place to work. It's not just within my team, either - everyone company-wide has a great outlook and is awesome to interact with.
The interview process took a really long time, which felt discouraging at times, but was worth it in the end.
- Current Employee, more than 5 years★★★★★
Incredible Culture of Growth and InnovationAug 4, 2020 - Director in San Diego, CARecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
LaunchBoom has an incredible culture of embracing growth and improvement, and always opens doors to move forward. I love working with extremely intelligent and motivated people who are always pushing the boundaries of what we do, and inspire me to grow and be better every day. - Constantly working on awesome, innovative products - Impactful and fulfilling work building brands and products from the ground up - Strong leadership that's connected with the team, and quick to pivot and improve - 100% Remote Work - Strong team culture and connection, even with the remote environment - Extremely transparent work environment. Everyone on the team is always up-to-date on our financials and the overall health & direction of the company - Fast growth and upward movement - Tons of peer feedback and guidance
- Hours can be long when there's no physical office/concrete work schedule - Very fast paced and demanding agency environment - Easy to get overly invested in work. The vast majority of projects we work on are client's babies, these aren't just new SKUs pushed by some large corporation. The emotional investment from our clients is what makes the work so fulfilling, but can also be hard to disconnect from.
Appreciate you taking the time to leave the review and feedback. I agree that one of the most challenging aspects of the work is not becoming overly invested in the work itself and sacrificing one's personal needs. Although I believe that there is an element of personal responsibility required here, we as a company can do a much better job of supporting our team with this challenge. More specifically, I think that providing more emotional intelligence education and structured check-ins can help reduce the likelihood of this happening. -Mark Pecota | CEO