Found 515 of over 1K reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
The latest conversations about Teachers
Got a burning question about Laureate Education? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Laureate Education employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "The reckless decisions and poor management over the last 5 years are finally starting to implode and it is not pretty." (in 82 reviews)
- "The most important thing to senior leadership was meeting the deadline so they got paid." (in 28 reviews)
- "No work life balance in enrollment operations/support" (in 26 reviews)
- "If you point these things out or bring them up to upper management they will let you go so fast." (in 26 reviews)
- "so many managers don't seem to know or care about academic quality or student experience." (in 26 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Laureate Education and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
- 5.0Jul 11, 2023Business ManagerFormer Employee, more than 10 yearsBaltimore, MD
Great people, B-Corp, and satisfaction in product we offered.
Board decided that cashing out was more important than services we offered.
Laureate Education Reviews FAQs
Laureate Education has an overall rating of 4.0 out of 5, based on over 1,288 reviews left anonymously by employees. 53% of employees would recommend working at Laureate Education to a friend and 42% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 2% over the last 12 months.
53% of Laureate Education employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Laureate Education 3.6 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.8 for culture and values and 3.0 for career opportunities.