Le-Vel Promoter Reviews | Glassdoor

"Amazing!"

Current Employee - Independent Brand Promoter
    Current Employee - Independent Brand Promoter

I have been working at Le-Vel part-time (More than a year)

Pros

Cloud based, easy to understand. Company always gives back! Car bonus, getaways, promotions! Leadership calls and a Facebook page for stories and experiences. Your own website!

Cons

Depending on your upline, you are left all alone without help to get over the hump! Find a good promoter and you will be as blessed by fortune as they are.

Advice to Management

You have promoters who are not getting it free... find out why!

"Only good if you're under a promoter who wants to teach and guide."

Current Employee - Promoter
    Current Employee - Promoter

I have been working at Le-Vel part-time

Pros

No startup costs, free website and cloud office, products that work for most people.

Cons

You are left to fend for yourself with little or no support from your so called 'upline'. Watching training videos and reading the FAQ's is where I have gotten all of my guidance. The key to success is in learning how to get others to promote and help them get their promoters, but the only help that I was offered from my 'upline' was "do you want me to help you place your order"? Which isn't something that you would need any help in doing as it's just as simple as ordering anything else from the internet. So you end up having to connect the dots yourself, and it's easier to quit than it is to feel bewildered and inept. This is typical with most MLM's and it's the same here. A small percentage of people are making all of the money, and the poorly informed person placing orders, but not making progress otherwise, is the reason there are only a small percentage who make all the money. You little order placers are bringing the fodder to the trough, but only a few select get to stay to feed. Most people who get involved are out of the biz within a few months. So if you've joined MLM before, this is the same as it ever was, with a slightly better infrastructure, and a product that most people can find beneficial. It's a crapshoot for the average person without training, or previous cold sales experience, because once you've exhausted your 'friends and family' list, it becomes a cold sales situation, and your upline has gotten a few sales from your 'family and friends' list, which usually stick around long after you have faded, and this is how a few make all the money. If you have an extensive contact list, and are naturally charismatic, this can be easy money. For the rest of us, it's going to be a lot of hard work that you'll have to do alone and without much guidance or support. They market themselves as having tons of support, but this is a case by case thing, and not everyone will get the support that they need. Definitely keep this in mind before joining.

Advice to Management

Since you have to carve out success alone in this business, a better online training program, one that describes exactly how the business works, and which steps to take in order to learn how to promote and then help others 'replicate' that method would be nice. Most people can understand that there is a method at work, but having to guess at it on your own is very discouraging, and puts this company on the same level as any other MLM.

"Great Company"

Current Employee - Brand Promoter in Altoona, PA
    Current Employee - Brand Promoter in Altoona, PA

I have been working at Le-Vel part-time (More than a year)

Pros

The products are AMAZING!!! I was a day one Thriver, I had energy to burn sleep better, and can keep up with my kids

Cons

The prices are high, and I can't currently afford the products for myself, which stinks!

"Thrive physically, mentally, and financially"

Current Employee - Brand Promoter
    Current Employee - Brand Promoter

I have been working at Le-Vel part-time (More than a year)

Pros

This company has been a literal godsend for me. Thrive is something that I believe in SO strongly. It has changed my life so much for the better, and because I share my experience, it has changed my loved ones lives as well. All the people I have met along this journey have been amazing and the CEOs are SO involved and compassionate. This is a company that is DRIVEN by passion. Thrive makes me mentally clear, gives me all day clean energy, controls my appetite and supports a healthy metabolism, helps me build lean muscle, supports my joints and helps with aches and discomforts, etc. It is AMAZING. This is why we have so many multi-millionaires in such a short time-because the company is FREE to join, EVERYONE can thrive for free with 2 customer referrals, and this stuff really does what it says it will do! It is PREMIUM GRADE NUTRITION. So pros---
    1.) HUGE FINANCIAL REWARDS (You can earn $800/month luxury auto bonus or $300/month towards whatever you drive now, free vacations 3 or 4 times a year at the most spectacular resorts, weekly commission checks, fast start bonuses of $660 on $800 in online sales or $1320 on $1600 in sales, free ipad mini to work the business with, free product, etc)
    2.) NO HOME PARTIES (I mean, you can have one if you like, but that is not a part of this business, and this is a selling point for me.)
    3.) FREE WEBSITE AND TOOLS.
    4.) FREE TO PROMOTE (no startup fees at all-you can literally start making money without spending a dime.)
    5.) FREE PRODUCT with 2 customer referrals (for customers and promoters.)
    6.) #1 RANKED CAR BONUS in the industry.
    7.) #1 FASTEST GROWING Direct Sales company IN THE WORLD.
    8.) THE COMPANY ADVERTISES with the media. (We have billboards going up all over the U.S, were featured in USA today with Uber and 3 other companies, we have been featured on the big screens at Times Square during the ball drop the last 2 years, we will be featured during college football games.)
    9.) The colorful DFT (dermafusion technology) foam patch you wear on your body is a conversation starter everywhere you go.
    10.) SIMPLE 3 STEP SYSTEM in the 1st 20 minutes of your day.
    11.) PRODUCT SELLS ITSELF once someone puts it in their body because it makes you feel AMAZING.
    12.) TIME FREEDOM.
    13.) Hundreds of thousands of personal THRIVE EXPERIENCES can be found at the Le-Vel fanpage. facebook.com/levelbrands STORIES SELL. It truly touches my heart and reinforces why I do what I do every day when I read those stories. Thrive offers HOPE.

Cons

1.) You might have to buy new clothes because you are in the best shape of your life and they don't fit anymore.
    2.) You may have trouble deciding which DFTs to buy because there are so many color and pattern choices and they are all awesome.
    3.) You will also have to choose between what is presently FOUR different flavors of Lifestyle mix (shake) because they all taste so good!!
    4.) You might have to give away your alarm clock because you will wake up feeling refreshed every day without it.
    5.) You may have to figure out to do with your new-found free time because you are so efficient at tackling your "to do" list with time to spare.
    6.) There really are no cons. Le-Vel and thrive are AMAZING.

"Independent Brand Promoter"

Current Employee - Independent Brand Promoter in Elk River, MN
    Current Employee - Independent Brand Promoter in Elk River, MN

Pros

It's easy to Promote Something you know works, even after 2 years the products keep delivering. The upfront bonuses are very rewarding and you don't have to spend a dime to earn them. Being Cloud-based is incredibly rewarding especially since I'm currently sitting in the middle of the lake fishing with my man and my kiddos . Freedom to work your business from anywhere you get a signal is kind of a big deal.. and who doesn't love weekly pay!

Cons

Knowing they're are so many others who deserve to feel this great and who would love this life but won't take the first step due to fear of the unknown or because it sounds to good to be true... I agree it does still sound to good to be true...but when it costs you ZERO to get started and the only purchase is dollar for dollar your own personal product (which will be free after your first 2 customers get started) no cons no risk no bs

Advice to Management

We are all Individual Brand Promoters and what we each put in is what we each will get out of our own business... We have an incredible support system and the tools to succeed. We are all the manager of ourselves .. We as Leaders love working with everyone so if you weren't introduced to your leaders, get their numbers from your sponsor or support and Reach out often. ; ).

Current Freelancer - Brand Promoter in Las Vegas, NV
    Current Freelancer - Brand Promoter in Las Vegas, NV

I have been working at Le-Vel (More than a year)

Pros

Love the product. Love the comp plan. Love my team. Love the system. Love Cloud-based infrastructure.

Cons

Some upline leaders are difficult to get a hold of. Lots of hype with drawn-out follow through. Cloud Office needs to make it easier to contact downline below level 4 and see customer orders and upcoming autoships. CCT (their app) hasn't worked since it was first launched.

Current Employee - Promoter in New Salem, PA
    Current Employee - Promoter in New Salem, PA

I have been working at Le-Vel (Less than a year)

Pros

Can work when you want.

Cons

No flat rate income available.

"You Get Out What You Put in"

Current Employee - Brand Promoter in Wyckoff, NJ
    Current Employee - Brand Promoter in Wyckoff, NJ

Pros

Very good structure of support. Up line promoters and corporate support right at your fingertips. The sky is the limit. I like the passive selling aspect... just put it out there and let the product sell itself for the most part.

Cons

There are no downsides to speak of. Dedication to promoting the product and the company will lead to great things.

Current Employee - Promoter in Coeur d'Alene, ID
    Current Employee - Promoter in Coeur d'Alene, ID

Pros

Great people. Great product. Once you make relationships they are amazing, but getting there can be tricky.

Cons

Little bit disorganized. Sales information takes awhile to digest and understand. Their sales policy is throw the spaghetti on the wall and see if it sticks. Some people flourish with this others don't.

Advice to Management

You do a great job launching people but not such a great job for the intermediate folks.

"Promoter"

Current Employee - Promoter in Medicine Hat, AB (Canada)
    Current Employee - Promoter in Medicine Hat, AB (Canada)

I have been working at Le-Vel full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

AmaZing benefits and compensation plan

Cons

Direct sales is just hard sometimes

Advice to Management

No advice