Le-Vel Reviews

1. 5.0

Growth

Nov 11, 2020 - Social Media Marketer
    Business Outlook

Pros

Lots of growth Make your own paycheck

Cons

Must be disciplined enough to work your own hours consistently

2. 2.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Dysfunction, egos, and nice people

Jul 17, 2020 - Senior Software Engineer in San Antonio, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Everyone is generally nice. Good people you'd enjoy.

Cons

Dysfunctional management. 1. They claim they are "interrupt-driven". What they really mean is that they are ADD and want it now. Wanting it now is not a problem. The attention span of management is a huge problem. 2. They claim they need self-starters that know what to do. What they really mean is they want employees that will bypass management and get information however they can while being disallowed from contact with the business sponsor of the feature or product to ask additional questions. They actively promote the idea that a single sentence of explanation is worth more than a paragraph. Employee's that are successful in this environment primarily take the sentence they're given, build something totally wrong, then present it. At which time they are granted a small amount of feedback and return to try again. Eventually it is good enough and the feature goes live.

3. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great company! Amazing products!

Apr 29, 2020 - Customer Success Manager in Aubrey, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

First off...I personally have had an amazing experience as a Thrive Experience Promoter. One of the best decisions I have made. My wife and I have boosted our health and feel amazing pretty much every day. These products work! I wasn't even looking to become a Level Promoter but after feeling so good everyday for a while it just made sense. Luckily I am on the most supportive team you can imagine. Positive people who have locked arms with me and care about my success! Thank you, Scott Logan thethrivedude.thrive123.com

Cons

As with anything in life you need to put effort into it if you want success. After working as a high level I.T. guy at three Fortune 500 companies this company has actually been fun!

4. 5.0

Independent Brand Promoter

Jun 26, 2016 - Independent Brand Promoter in Elk River, MN
    Business Outlook

Pros

It's easy to Promote Something you know works, even after 2 years the products keep delivering. The upfront bonuses are very rewarding and you don't have to spend a dime to earn them. Being Cloud-based is incredibly rewarding especially since I'm currently sitting in the middle of the lake fishing with my man and my kiddos . Freedom to work your business from anywhere you get a signal is kind of a big deal.. and who doesn't love weekly pay!

Cons

Knowing they're are so many others who deserve to feel this great and who would love this life but won't take the first step due to fear of the unknown or because it sounds to good to be true... I agree it does still sound to good to be true...but when it costs you ZERO to get started and the only purchase is dollar for dollar your own personal product (which will be free after your first 2 customers get started) no cons no risk no bs

5. 5.0

Brand promoter

Aug 25, 2018 - Brand Representative in Tampa, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Time freedom Free to join Free product every month 5 figure paychecks Auto bonus every month 3 paid lifestyle trips a year Amazing product with amazing results

Cons

Like any business, you have to work!

6. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Thrive physically, mentally, and financially

Aug 21, 2016 - Brand Promoter
    Business Outlook

Pros

This company has been a literal godsend for me. Thrive is something that I believe in SO strongly. It has changed my life so much for the better, and because I share my experience, it has changed my loved ones lives as well. All the people I have met along this journey have been amazing and the CEOs are SO involved and compassionate. This is a company that is DRIVEN by passion. Thrive makes me mentally clear, gives me all day clean energy, controls my appetite and supports a healthy metabolism, helps me build lean muscle, supports my joints and helps with aches and discomforts, etc. It is AMAZING. This is why we have so many multi-millionaires in such a short time-because the company is FREE to join, EVERYONE can thrive for free with 2 customer referrals, and this stuff really does what it says it will do! It is PREMIUM GRADE NUTRITION. So pros--- 1.) HUGE FINANCIAL REWARDS (You can earn $800/month luxury auto bonus or $300/month towards whatever you drive now, free vacations 3 or 4 times a year at the most spectacular resorts, weekly commission checks, fast start bonuses of $660 on $800 in online sales or $1320 on $1600 in sales, free ipad mini to work the business with, free product, etc) 2.) NO HOME PARTIES (I mean, you can have one if you like, but that is not a part of this business, and this is a selling point for me.) 3.) FREE WEBSITE AND TOOLS. 4.) FREE TO PROMOTE (no startup fees at all-you can literally start making money without spending a dime.) 5.) FREE PRODUCT with 2 customer referrals (for customers and promoters.) 6.) #1 RANKED CAR BONUS in the industry. 7.) #1 FASTEST GROWING Direct Sales company IN THE WORLD. 8.) THE COMPANY ADVERTISES with the media. (We have billboards going up all over the U.S, were featured in USA today with Uber and 3 other companies, we have been featured on the big screens at Times Square during the ball drop the last 2 years, we will be featured during college football games.) 9.) The colorful DFT (dermafusion technology) foam patch you wear on your body is a conversation starter everywhere you go. 10.) SIMPLE 3 STEP SYSTEM in the 1st 20 minutes of your day. 11.) PRODUCT SELLS ITSELF once someone puts it in their body because it makes you feel AMAZING. 12.) TIME FREEDOM. 13.) Hundreds of thousands of personal THRIVE EXPERIENCES can be found at the Le-Vel fanpage. facebook.com/levelbrands STORIES SELL. It truly touches my heart and reinforces why I do what I do every day when I read those stories. Thrive offers HOPE.

Cons

1.) You might have to buy new clothes because you are in the best shape of your life and they don't fit anymore. 2.) You may have trouble deciding which DFTs to buy because there are so many color and pattern choices and they are all awesome. 3.) You will also have to choose between what is presently FOUR different flavors of Lifestyle mix (shake) because they all taste so good!! 4.) You might have to give away your alarm clock because you will wake up feeling refreshed every day without it. 5.) You may have to figure out to do with your new-found free time because you are so efficient at tackling your "to do" list with time to spare. 6.) There really are no cons. Le-Vel and thrive are AMAZING.

7. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Le-Vel Corporate: Flexible Hours, Great Benefits, 100% Cloud

Nov 8, 2016 - Corporate Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

100% remote position, so no rigid working hours and you can work from anywhere as long as you have an internet connection. Great management who listens and is supportive of ideas. Very flexible and considerate of work-life balance. Terrific benefits and competitive pay.

Cons

Working in a cloud environment can have it's drawbacks and it is not for everyone to work 100% remote. If you need water cooler talk or company-wide events, this is not the company for you.

8. 5.0

Amazing!

Mar 6, 2017 - Independent Brand Promoter
    Business Outlook

Pros

Cloud based, easy to understand. Company always gives back! Car bonus, getaways, promotions! Leadership calls and a Facebook page for stories and experiences. Your own website!

Cons

Depending on your upline, you are left all alone without help to get over the hump! Find a good promoter and you will be as blessed by fortune as they are.

5 people found this review helpful
  9. 5.0

Great CEO's with a Large Support System

Jun 24, 2018 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Large support system, CEO's that actually care about everyone, doesn't focus on the top ranks that make plenty but more on the bottom 3 for bonuses to help them bring in more cash.

Cons

This isn't really a con but good to keep in mind. This is Network Marketing so you need to have your own benefit plans set aside, the company does not help with this.

10. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Thrive4meandu2

Aug 29, 2017 -  in Fayetteville, NC
    Business Outlook

Pros

Everything!!! Opportunity to earn Bonuses, trips and the opportunity to help and meet so many great people from all walks of life! (I've earned so much already) Thrive is what makes everything achieveble, because it works!!!!

Cons

Skeptics not enough Thriver's in the world!

Viewing 1 - 10 of 24 Reviews