Le-Vel Reviews | Glassdoor

Sort: PopularRatingDate

"Brand promoter"

Current Employee - Brand Representative in Tampa, FL
    Current Employee - Brand Representative in Tampa, FL

I have been working at Le-Vel full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Time freedom
    Free to join
    Free product every month
    5 figure paychecks
    Auto bonus every month
    3 paid lifestyle trips a year
    Amazing product with amazing results

Cons

Like any business, you have to work!

"Great CEO's with a Large Support System"

I have been working at Le-Vel full-time

Pros

Large support system, CEO's that actually care about everyone, doesn't focus on the top ranks that make plenty but more on the bottom 3 for bonuses to help them bring in more cash.

Cons

This isn't really a con but good to keep in mind. This is Network Marketing so you need to have your own benefit plans set aside, the company does not help with this.

"Only good if you're under a promoter who wants to teach and guide."

Current Employee - Promoter
    Current Employee - Promoter

I have been working at Le-Vel part-time

Pros

No startup costs, free website and cloud office, products that work for most people.

Cons

You are left to fend for yourself with little or no support from your so called 'upline'. Watching training videos and reading the FAQ's is where I have gotten all of my guidance. The key to success is in learning how to get others to promote and help them get their promoters, but the only help that I was offered from my 'upline' was "do you want me to help you place your order"? Which isn't something that you would need any help in doing as it's just as simple as ordering anything else from the internet. So you end up having to connect the dots yourself, and it's easier to quit than it is to feel bewildered and inept. This is typical with most MLM's and it's the same here. A small percentage of people are making all of the money, and the poorly informed person placing orders, but not making progress otherwise, is the reason there are only a small percentage who make all the money. You little order placers are bringing the fodder to the trough, but only a few select get to stay to feed. Most people who get involved are out of the biz within a few months. So if you've joined MLM before, this is the same as it ever was, with a slightly better infrastructure, and a product that most people can find beneficial. It's a crapshoot for the average person without training, or previous cold sales experience, because once you've exhausted your 'friends and family' list, it becomes a cold sales situation, and your upline has gotten a few sales from your 'family and friends' list, which usually stick around long after you have faded, and this is how a few make all the money. If you have an extensive contact list, and are naturally charismatic, this can be easy money. For the rest of us, it's going to be a lot of hard work that you'll have to do alone and without much guidance or support. They market themselves as having tons of support, but this is a case by case thing, and not everyone will get the support that they need. Definitely keep this in mind before joining.

Advice to Management

Since you have to carve out success alone in this business, a better online training program, one that describes exactly how the business works, and which steps to take in order to learn how to promote and then help others 'replicate' that method would be nice. Most people can understand that there is a method at work, but having to guess at it on your own is very discouraging, and puts this company on the same level as any other MLM.

"Not worth it"

I worked at Le-Vel part-time (More than a year)

Pros

Meeting new people if you like making cold contacts

Cons

Hard to get people to order the full system, or order consistently.

Advice to Management

Tell sponsor to work with the new promoter and help show the ropes. Not push, push, push for sales.

"Le-vel"

I have been working at Le-Vel part-time

Pros

Low overhead and high commission

Cons

There are not any cons!

"Thrive4meandu2"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Fayetteville, NC
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Fayetteville, NC

I have been working at Le-Vel (Less than a year)

Pros

Everything!!! Opportunity to earn Bonuses, trips and the opportunity to help and meet so many great people from all walks of life! (I've earned so much already) Thrive is what makes everything achieveble, because it works!!!!

Cons

Skeptics not enough Thriver's in the world!

Advice to Management

Love what our company stands for! Love our co CEOs Paul Gravette and Jason Camper these guys are real!!!

"Great Company"

Current Employee - Brand Promoter in Altoona, PA
    Current Employee - Brand Promoter in Altoona, PA

I have been working at Le-Vel part-time (More than a year)

Pros

The products are AMAZING!!! I was a day one Thriver, I had energy to burn sleep better, and can keep up with my kids

Cons

The prices are high, and I can't currently afford the products for myself, which stinks!

"Health and wellness"

I worked at Le-Vel part-time

Pros

Growing health and wellness company. Exciting benefits and perks.

Cons

Somewhat difficult to share with prospective customers as the products are described as an "experience" instead of providing factual evidence.

"Amazing!"

Current Employee - Independent Brand Promoter
    Current Employee - Independent Brand Promoter

I have been working at Le-Vel part-time (More than a year)

Pros

Cloud based, easy to understand. Company always gives back! Car bonus, getaways, promotions! Leadership calls and a Facebook page for stories and experiences. Your own website!

Cons

Depending on your upline, you are left all alone without help to get over the hump! Find a good promoter and you will be as blessed by fortune as they are.

Advice to Management

You have promoters who are not getting it free... find out why!

"Le-Vel Corporate: Flexible Hours, Great Benefits, 100% Cloud"

Current Employee - Corporate Employee
    Current Employee - Corporate Employee

I have been working at Le-Vel full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

100% remote position, so no rigid working hours and you can work from anywhere as long as you have an internet connection. Great management who listens and is supportive of ideas. Very flexible and considerate of work-life balance. Terrific benefits and competitive pay.

Cons

Working in a cloud environment can have it's drawbacks and it is not for everyone to work 100% remote. If you need water cooler talk or company-wide events, this is not the company for you.