LeChase Construction Reviews | Glassdoor

LeChase Construction Reviews

Rating Trends Rating Trends
William H. Goodrich

1. "Loved my time at LeChase"

I worked at LeChase Construction full-time

Pros

I really enjoyed working at LeChase, all of my coworkers were so friendly and fun to work with. Upper management were also very friendly, I was never treated disrespectfully.

Cons

There does seem to be a bit of a disconnect between offices. That seemed to be the biggest complaint I heard from my coworkers.

2. "LeChase Construction Employee Review"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Rochester, NY
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Rochester, NY

I worked at LeChase Construction full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Benefits are good - health and life insurance as well as other incentives. Salary was good.

Cons

Dishonesty and secretiveness about role, future and what was going on with the team. Too much trust was put into managers and supervisors who were horrible to their direct reports including being demeaning, condescending and showing a lack of leadership and coaching that really good managers should have. There is also a veil of secrecy in which "lesser employers" no nothing and things are done behind closed doors even though it directly impacts those said employees.

Advice to Management

Take a closer look at who is supervising whom and the their direct reports. If there is a revolving door, that should raise a red flag. Don't let managers keep things from their direct reports when it impacts them.

3. "Company talks a lot about change to paying Sub's"

Former Employee - Senior Superintendent in Syracuse, NY
    Former Employee - Senior Superintendent in Syracuse, NY

I worked at LeChase Construction (More than 5 years)

Pros

have some good people but its not a friendly environment if you want to grow

Cons

It's like a law firm no family feeling and there warehouse cost to each of there job's every super knows it's cheaper to go buy than to rent from there own warehouse

Advice to Management

do something instead of talking about it

5. "Progressive Construction Company with commitment to ethics."

Current Employee - Project Manager in Rochester, NY
    Current Employee - Project Manager in Rochester, NY

Pros

Teamwork is fostered, company wide commitment to ethically sound treatment of customers and subcontractors. Great ability to have access to all levels of management with open discourse encouraged about any type of issue. Company has a great reputation and market share in upstate New York.

Cons

Decentralized corporate office has not kept pace with company growth and has led to some management inefficiency at times.

Advice to Management

Stay the course!

"I felt very insignifant there."

Pros

Big Company - amle work for experience in the field.

Cons

Poor training - then high expectations.