KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

LeadIQ Reviews

Updated Oct 10, 2021

Found 26 of over 29 reviews

4.1
LeadIQ CEO Mei Siauw (no image)
Mei Siauw

1. 5.0

Incredible Culture - hard work is rewarded

Aug 26, 2021 - Sales Development Representative in San Francisco, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

1. Incredible SDR training - all the SDRs are getting job offers from sales leaders every week - if you're looking to learn how to personalize your outreach at scale alongside a team of devoted SDRs, this is the place to be. 2. SDRs are compensated fairly - if you're willing to put in the work and learn how to book meetings, you'll be compensated well. 3. Culture - the sales team has an awesome culture of inclusion and teamwork. Daily SDR huddles and trainings that offer support and a backing on where you want to go.

Cons

Not a lot - it's a growing company so there are quirks and weak spots so you have to be willing to put your head down and find a solution sometimes. ICP that LeadIQ sells to is very narrow but this will widen with new product offerings and integrations into different tech stacks.

1 person found this review helpful

LeadIQ Response

Thank you very much for your review! We appreciate your feedback and we are glad you are learning and growing 🪴 with us! True we have our weak spots ⛏️ 🏗️ and we will continue to work on them to build a company like no other... Again, thank you for some structured feedback... we hear you!

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great company to work for with great culture.

Jun 24, 2021 - Sales
    Business Outlook

Pros

Everyone is extremely nice and helpful. Great place to move up the ladder quickly. Feeling positive about the next few years.

Cons

No stock options and benefits aren't very good.

3. 1.0

Jun 28, 2021 - Account Executive
    Business Outlook

Pros

-Fully remote -SDRs are innovative + creative

Cons

-ZERO feedback, coaching or professional development -AE team = an absolute boys club -No diversity -feels like leadership is running around with their heads cut off -high turnover, felt like someone would get fired almost every week -unattainable targets -low pay, especially considering much of the compensation is based on commission that's hard to earn when no one is hitting quota

LeadIQ Response

I am sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your time with us! Being remote is a strategy and I am glad you liked that and agree with your comments on the SDRs being innovative and creative (I wish I was half as talented)! One of our goals has been to remain transparent at all times and I'd like to answer some of your observations with some facts and hope that helps put this to context as well. We do take a lot of pride in the coaching, the structured onboarding and Sales and AE teams have led the way for other departments to innovate and if this has not been good enough, I will take this feedback wholeheartedly and build something better! Our Company numbers have just hit 41% and we have some work to do on some business units and appreciate you raising this. We are not used to receiving 1-star reviews and in all probability, we failed you! It's disappointing to see that the damage has been done and we are not in a position where we could turn this around. Regardless, if you are open to chat, I am available to get on a call or speak further offline. Regards, Sucharith

4. 2.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Account Executive

Jul 1, 2021 - Account Executive in Manchester, NH
    Business Outlook

Pros

Working from home and the sales tech stack.

Cons

Terrible work culture and terrible pay.

LeadIQ Response

Thank you for taking the time to review LeadIQ. Thank you for choosing to work with us and I appreciate your feedback. Like people say, feedback is a gift and I really appreciate you highlighting that our culture and pay is not working for you. Despite our efforts, we don't always get everything right and this can be frustrating. If you believe you'd be open for a conversation, I'd be happy to intervene and get this right! Thank you again for your feedback and I hope we can connect and I'd be happy to address your concerns. Sucharith

5. 5.0
    Current Employee

Great place to work

Mar 25, 2021 - Revenue Operations Manager in San Francisco, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

-Awesome CEO and management -Strong ownership over your work -Always something to do -Incredible team -Great work/life balance

Cons

-It's a startup - have to be willing to figure things out on your own when there isn't a manual or pre-written process already

LeadIQ Response

Thank you for your kind words! We really are happy to hear that you are enjoying your time with us and this recommendation is super encouraging 🚀! Documentation is still an area that we acknowledge we need to work on and a new repository 🏗️ being built in Q2 '21! If you'd like to be a part of the project, feel free to reach out to the Talent & Culture team!

6. 5.0

Fantastic Culture & Career Growth

Jan 13, 2021 - Sales Development Representative in San Francisco, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

The product is genuinely great (which makes it easier to sell). Management is motivating, empathetic, hands-off, and open to feedback. Coaching is provided whenever you ask for it. Company culture is probably my favorite thing about LeadIQ - funny, fun-loving, and wacky. One of the best jobs I've ever had. If you work hard, it is noticed and well-rewarded. Promotion is outlined and accessible to all.

Cons

Pay is somewhat low compared to other tech sales jobs.

LeadIQ Response

Thank you for your kind words and we look to build this together #onwardsandupwards

7. 3.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Tough place to mesh with coworkers

Feb 24, 2021 - Sales Development Representative in Exeter, NH
    Business Outlook

Pros

New company possible room for growth

Cons

No culture at all, didn’t do anything for employees

LeadIQ Response

Thank you for taking the time to review and share feedback with us. We are growing as a startup and not having a full-fledged HR team was a challenge for us and we have been investing heavily this year. We are really sorry we did not do enough and will learn from this. We appreciate your feedback and hope to have you back someday... Thank you and best of luck ahead!

8. 2.0

Was great until...

Jul 3, 2020 - Sales Representative in South San Francisco, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

*Product (best tool for outbound prospecting, saves hours a day in data entry) *CS Team is fantastic, quite receptive to customers' needs however have been recently dissolved due to restructuring caused by COVID. *Networking opportunities *My department

Cons

*Leadership (they’d instead point fingers than self-reflect on their lack of leadership, vision, maturity, integrity leaves their people at a loss for direction, reps don't have any process or proven process in place for them to hit quota consistently. The quota is also not aligned with the niche they are targeting; they prefer quantity over quality which contradicts the message they are pushing with their tool and monthly All Hands-on, the two reps who brought in the most TCV in 2019 were called out for not getting enough meetings - quantity over quality - while the other reps schedule a lot of meetings that don't close). *Lack of Diversity and "good ole boys club" (a member was passed for a sales ops opening for a green colleague, not experienced and had one-month seniority but was friends with the hiring manager, in his first week the sales ops lead rolled out a new instance of SFDC mid-day without testing in-process builder, which is admin 101). If your approach isn’t gimmicky skits on LinkedIn, you don’t fit in. Even if your cadence is working, if management gets an idea, they unilaterally implement it and hold on to it even if it isn’t working. For someone who was very committed to the company, tried to walk their talk, and cares about the quality of my interactions with clients, this was very disappointing. *Integrity (will call out and shame in front of colleagues if leadership felt threatened or try to push the status quo) *Vision (You’re treated like a commodity, not a person. The lack of communication and understanding of how to inspire and motivate the team was shocking.) *Experience (leadership has minimal experience in managing or growing a business/team. Invest in your leadership team LeadIQ, or it won’t matter if your product is great.) *Pay (well below the national average, recent pay restructuring has AEs capped at 100,000 OTE)

13 people found this review helpful

CEO

Thank you for your feedback, and we're sorry to hear that you didn't have the best experience at LeadIQ. We're a startup and we didn't have HR resources at that time to help support our management team. However we're evolving and striving on becoming better everyday. We have been working to consistently perform a review and retro on our leadership, management policies and decisions, and has started to build our HR, Talent & Culture team to help every team member to have the best experience possible. Compensation is reviewed regularly and adjusted based on responsibility and performance as well.

9. 1.0

Toxic environment

Oct 19, 2020 - Customer Service Manager (CSM) in San Francisco, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

None. Startup hell with a horrible “product”

Cons

1. Sales team- inexperienced, rude, poorly trained and careless. 2. Market - non existent 3. Product- bugs galore, cheap talent hired, very little if any innovation 4. Ceo- inexperienced (admits it every day), cheap, hires advisors with 1980’s outlook on technology, has very little interest in running the company

6 people found this review helpful

CEO

Thank you for your feedback, and we're sorry to hear that you didn't get the best experience at LeadIQ. We are a startup and we hire people with talents, passion, and drive even if sometimes they lack the experience. We value people with the humility to admit what they don't know, but seeking to learn, step up, improve, and get better. We realize that we have many rooms for improvement, and we'll continue to strive to improve and get better as a company. However we respectfully disagree with your opinion about the competence of our team members in sales and product, as these people's great contribution are the reason for us to be where we are today. And we're very proud of them.

10. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

A great place to work

Oct 27, 2020 - Digital Content Marketing Manager in Hampstead, NH
    Business Outlook

Pros

They are very mission-driven and create a very fun working environment

Cons

not a lot of room for growth

Viewing 1 - 10 of 26 Reviews