Found 28 of over 31 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
The latest conversations about Advertising
Got a burning question about Leadable? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Leadable employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "I consider myself lucky to be a part of such a fantastic team." (in 8 reviews)
- "Management are extremely passionate about being and doing the best." (in 5 reviews)
- "Everyone is fun, humble, and supportive here." (in 4 reviews)
- "• Leadership is fantastic" (in 4 reviews)
- "Good salary &; benefits." (in 4 reviews)
- 5.0Jul 27, 2023Operations ExecutiveCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearThrissur
One marks a great achievement, and it has been great with Leadable. Being able to work with this amazing team for a year now sets a feeling of achievement. Lead + Able have always been the keywords, which I resonate with being around the company. Leadable is an environment spread across the globe with an appreciable working team, who are great in support and communications. The company also brings in, interactive initiatives for making the working ecosystem better each day. It's a great place to say Hello, for those who are aiming to Lead!
The cons would be, nothing to share as such!
- 5.0Jun 27, 2023Project ManagerCurrent Employee
Leadable really cares about its people and makes sure that your hard work never goes unnoticed here. Your efforts are always recognized. I love that the company is forward-thinking, yet grounded in its core values. The culture is inclusive and amicable. The best part is the people that I get to work with here! It's a beautiful community with brilliant minds. Everyone is fun, humble, and supportive here. It's a remote working environment, so you get a chance to work with talented people from all over the world. I want to conclude by saying that - Leadable, more than a company, is a family.
Nothing that I can think of.
- 5.0Apr 3, 2023Client Growth ExecutiveCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearCartagena, Bolívar
I’ve worked at a variety of companies and hands-down, Leadable has the best culture! - Management provides regular communication; they listen to and consider new ideas and are continuously encouraging growth, both personally and professionally. - Company leaders are astute, collaborative and always willing to share, making them great mentors. - The opportunity to work with clients from several industries and the fact that we’re doing incredible things to support their growth is very fulfilling. - Flexible and remote working for a great work/life balance. - The friendliest global team. Getting to know people from different parts of the world and learning a bit about each of their cultures is a great plus to this job.
It’s hard to think of any!
- 5.0Mar 30, 2023Operations ExecutiveCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearSouth Goa
Career development and opportunities Flexible work timings Remote work Transparency within an organization
There is no any Cons
- 5.0Dec 21, 2022Business Development Representative (BDR)Current Employee, less than 1 yearMedellín, Antioquia
- Very reasonable salary - Commission - Remote working culture - Possibility to travel and work from anywhere in the world - Young and friendly team
- If you are not accustomed to remote working you may find it difficult at first to manage your time. Also there is not as much of an office culture as there is no office. But as long as you know what you are signing up for then you wont have any problems.
- 5.0Feb 21, 2022Marketing Operations ExecutiveCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearDublin, Dublin
Leadable has a top-down approach for its company values, meaning management puts an emphasis on promoting and maintaining company values. Remote work allows for a more flexible schedule and isn't conducive to being micromanaged, allowing for more freedom to develop one's skills and voice one's ideas. Frameworks and processes have been put in place to ensure one's work is always recognized by peers and superiors. At least in the marketing operations role; there is a lot of variety in the work which allows you to have a good mix of creative and analytical duties. Leadable has huge growth potential, especially as leadership is constantly looking at new opportunities to explore. Everyone gets a chance to voice their ideas in this area as well. The diversity and inclusion at Leadable is almost unmatched thanks to the fully-remote model they have adopted. This allows for greater variety in employee skill sets & does not limit Leadable to a 'traditional' recruitment pool. Overall a very friendly team that makes an effort to connect remotely, especially now that new tools are being added to facilitate communication between departments & time zones.
When working at a company that is still in its growth phase, one can experience a bit of uncertainty as processes still get established but overall leadership handles this very well.
- 5.0Dec 16, 2022Operations ExecutiveCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearMalappuram, Kerala
The amazing team and flexibility of working from any location are the two major benefits of working for Leadable. Everyone is really supportive. I consider myself lucky to be a part of such a fantastic team.
None. The company have best work culture
- 5.0Aug 12, 2022Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee, less than 1 year
Everybody is trusted to do their job and given autonomy to do it themselves, this has been a big difference for me instead of having someone who looked over my shoulder at all times. The team is growing really quickly and the management seem to be very ambitious about where they want the company to go. Most importantly everybody in the team is fun to be around. We have regular team calls and non work related catch up calls every week.
The team is spread so widely that we don't get a chance to spend time together in person.
- 5.0Jan 3, 2022Sales CopywriterCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearBarcelona
Fantastic atmosphere and support from everyone since day one. Even though Leadable is a fully-remote company, everyone works together to meet objectives and contributes to creating a great company culture. Employees are encouraged to grow, and innovative ideas are always taken into account, you'll always have a voice in the team regardless of your role. Leadership, communication and organization are top-tier at Leadable. Managers always recognize good work and effort, objectives are clear and so is the path to achieving these, and we all communicate as needed to create a more seamless process for all departments. Having a diverse portfolio of clients allows a lot of room for creativity and the implementation of new strategies from a copywriting perspective. It's always great to be part of a team that is constantly innovating and improving. All in all, Leadable is a fantastic place to work. The people are definitely what make it great, but the copywriting job itself is also really interesting. Salary and benefits are also pretty good, and so is the work-life balance you can achieve working remotely.
None. Once you find your way to be productive and on top of things, you see the great opportunities that Leadable has to offer.
- 5.0Aug 15, 2022Sales CopywriterCurrent Employee
• Highly inclusive workplace • A streamlined system of communication to ensure everyone’s credited for the work they do • A global team that’s always in touch and motivates each other to do the best of their work • Down to earth leadership team - always available for the employees to talk to • Very competitive salary
None. The company has the best remote culture.
Leadable Reviews FAQs
Leadable has an overall rating of 5.0 out of 5, based on over 31 reviews left anonymously by employees. 100% of employees would recommend working at Leadable to a friend and 100% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.
100% of Leadable employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Leadable 5.0 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.9 for culture and values and 4.9 for career opportunities.