Leapfactor Reviews | Glassdoor

"Enabled Employment"

Current Employee - Digital Marketing Manager in Miami, FL
    Current Employee - Digital Marketing Manager in Miami, FL

I have been working at Leapfactor full-time

Pros

Given the reins to take control of getting things done. Small, dynamic atmosphere allows us to react to the newest technologies and make changes quickly.

Cons

Being a small startup, some things outside of your expertise need to be done, must be willing to work hard but it is rewarding

Advice to Management

Keep the ship pointed in the right direction and continue to let your employees do their jobs.

2. "This is not a company - it's a disaster waiting to happen"

I worked at Leapfactor full-time (More than a year)

Pros

-Having a job is better than being unemployed.

Cons

-mediocre salaries
    -underestimate employee's skills/capabilities
    -unprofessional interaction with employees
    -"CMO" without any marketing background, complete lack of skills or leadership. CMO is CMO because CMO is CEO's wife.
    -CEO bad-mouths and lies to clients
    -No direction in strategy, incapable of communicating clear deliverables to employees.
    -Lack of accountability in Human Resources

Advice to Management

Cash off. Dedicate to something else not involving leadership, customer relations or marketing skills.

"Never again"

Pros

Working with top-tier software developers from other countries.

Cons

Completely disorganized. They have a handful (3) of developers managing 3-4 projects at the same time. Company makes unrealistic promises to clients. CEO bad mouths and lies to employees outside of the U.S to cover up the reality that the company is falling apart.

"A satisfied employee that feels empowered by Leapfactor"

Current Employee - Director in Miami, FL
    Current Employee - Director in Miami, FL

I have been working at Leapfactor full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The culture of the organization promotes innovation and the ability for you to grow and increase your talent across the board. The company has a family environment where you are integrated into the decision making process where you feel valued, empowered and recognized by the management team.I like the open door policy the company has and its ability to listen and consider one's feedback.

Cons

We are a start up company where you will be performing additional tasks beyond the full scope of your job but ultimately it provides your with an opportunity to be exposed to a much larger aspect of the organization. I have learned a lot within the time that I have been with the company ( one year plus) considering how management exercises great flexibility with the individual's performance goals and objectives.

Advice to Management

Continue to lead a vision where they exercise flexibility, valuing, empowerment, recognition when rewarding their most valuable asset. This company has a great future and their people is what makes it a "best in class organization" to work for. Keep focusing on "People" while leading a successful company.

"One of the most disorganized companies in the mobile world....."

Former Employee - Implementation Principal in Miami, FL
    Former Employee - Implementation Principal in Miami, FL

I worked at Leapfactor full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Small and agile decisions, you can think on your feet, one becomes a master of many trades, still learning the corporate ropes so one can make one's mark, people are nice overall and mean well.

Cons

Disorganization within the hierarchy and structure, very new to leadership skills, flat organization and no real leadership at the helm, no proper tools given for your job (one needs to invent short cuts), professional disrespect is the norm, bandwidth concerns are not addressed, on boarding is not very good.

Advice to Management

Concentrate on your SLAs and make it a point to stick to a normal SDLC focusing on UI/UX. PMO is a very important part of your company if you want to succeed.

6. "Good place for remote work"

I have been working at Leapfactor full-time

Pros

Full time remote work is good for work/life balance

Cons

Employees are external contractors no direct hire, nor compensation in case of termination, no paid leave besides vacation days.

"Web Developer"

Former Employee - Web Developer in Buenos Aires (Argentina)
    Former Employee - Web Developer in Buenos Aires (Argentina)

I worked at Leapfactor full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

The company provides a constant learning experience where you are provided with the tools to grow and succeed at all levels of the enterprise. During my tenure was given the opportunity to be exposed with different teams in the USA, Argentina, and Mexico, where brainstorming, new programming languages, and innovative training activities drove the my constant growth potential and my overall professional development. I truly am thankful for the experience I gathered which prepared me for my next career challenge. A company with great potential in this innovative industry. Felt valued and empowered!

Cons

As a start up company you are faced with day to day uncertainty, typical of the nature of the industry. In this challenging business and app development market you are required to work in a highly pressured environment with constant deadlines. Nevertheless, this molds you to become a strong individual that can face challenges driven to achieve positive results.

Advice to Management

Get out of Florida and conquer Silicon Valley, CA. Definitely an innovative company to be engaged with for career development.