- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labor & Manufacturing
- Current Employees
- Germany - All Cities
- - Berlin
- - Berlin, Germany Area
- - Berlin
- Malaysia - All Cities
- - Kuala Lumpur
- - Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia Area
- - Kuala Lumpur
Found 15 of over 24 reviews
- COVID-19 Related
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- Most Recent
- Oldest First
Technical Account Manager
Being a woman in tech, I only recently started advocating for myself at work about advancement opportunities. Because of this I wanted to ask this question to my male counterparts. When you have 1:1's with your direct reports and talk about career growth / aspirations what is your managers’ response typically? I’d like to gauge how my experience (negative) differs from others. For instance are you met with blockades, enthusiasm, dread, etc?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
- Current Employee★★★★★Jun 29, 2022 - Talent Acquisition ManagerRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Amazing company culture with a focus on people (although the other perks are pretty great, too). You feel seen and validated not just for what you do but for who you are.
Sometimes a little too risk averse.
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★May 24, 2022 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
When searching for a job I often found that the extent of a company's perks were * Fruit bowl * Competitive culture We now live in 2020 & these are not 'perks' At Leapsome the perks are instead, a personal development budget, mental health training, your own career development plan, etc. As a company that works with people enablement, you would expect them to be pretty darn good at it. Which from my experience here I can say is 100% the truth!
I have been here for just about a year and have yet to find an issue I cannot bring to management to have it improved over timeContinue reading
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Jan 26, 2022 - Customer Success Associate in BerlinRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
1. The application process was organised in a very convenient way and all steps that I had to complete was handled super fast. From the moment of application until the final offer it took only 3 weeks (Even though there were 5 rounds of the interviews) 2. During each of the interviews I did not feel a moment of stress. Every person I had a chance to speak was super friendly and open-minded doing their job at the top level. 3. The interviews was organised in a way, that at the end of each round I had at least 10-15 minutes for my own questions what is incredible as it gives the opportunity for the potential new joiner to get real life insights from those, who are already in the company
None that I would emphasise on
- Current Employee, more than 5 years★★★★★Nov 26, 2021 - Manager in Kuala LumpurRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Benefits cover all family members
Heavy politics and too much cronism and nepotismContinue reading
Dear author, thank you for your review but I think you must have mixed up the company that you wanted to write a review for - Leapsome doesn't have any employees in Kuala Lumpur. We would be very grateful if you could correct that mistake, remove the review from our page and write it for the company you meant to write it for. Thank you and kind regards, The Leapsome People & Culture team
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Oct 28, 2021 - Junior Sales Analyst in BerlinRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
People & Culture: The most important element at any company is the people. Leapsome's HR team really succeeds at finding great talent that contributes to a healthy start-up culture. At Leapsome, team members are smart, kind, energetic, and respectful. Each member strives to improve not only their own's work, but also that of others. As Leapsome is all about transparency and feedback, fresh graduates can expect a great learning environment from Leapsome, where colleagues are open to challenge your opinions, encourage you to pose questions, and give you useful & frequent feedback. Leadership: Great founders (Jenny & Kajetan) who truly believe in the company's mission and walk their talks. In general, the leadership team (managers) really focuses on listening to employees, identifying problems/bottle neck, and working towards solutions. They also seriously pay attention to whether employees are growing / receiving enough coaching. Work structure: Apparently, although being a young start-up itself, Leapsome's documentation and processes are pretty neat and well-organized. WFH policy: great policy that caters to employees' preference. I can work from home 70% of my time. Annual professional development budget. Team boding activities: The HR team isn't the only team in charge of bonding members. Each team are also active at creating meaningful relationship. Leapsome also encourages employees to have frequent 1:1 coffee chats with one another. Salary: A decent salary for a fresh college graduate. You can afford your monthly rents and can still have plenty to live comfortably right after graduating. In general, if you just graduated, Leapsome is a great place to work with and learn from great colleagues. Leapsome will also set a high standard for you going forward for what a company should do for its employees.
I don't have any complaints so far.
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Oct 22, 2021 - Sales/Account Executive in BerlinRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
- Great colleagues - Super supportive management / No micromanagement - Flexible, autonomous and outcome oriented work expectations - A great mission, genuinely seeking positive impact in the space - Leadership listen and take feedback seriously
No real cons. Only the normal challenges faced by scaling companies.
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Oct 6, 2021 - Customer Success Associate in BerlinRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Since my first day I have always felt valued and heard. It is so amazing to have my opinion valued even as a junior employee. If I ever have any issues there are 3-4 people I can turn to who always will take time to help me resolve them. Not just listen, but seek ways to fix my issue together with me. Most of all, my aspirations are taken into account and I was from my second week given the opportunity to pursue a path I wanted. Not only that, I now have people from all teams across the company looking to help me succeed in the path I was given. The people here are the most wonderful, quirky bunch I have ever met. I treasure every day I go to work, something I have never done before.
None. I really wish I had something to add here. Any issue that arises is heard and dealt with as fast as possible.Continue reading
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Sep 30, 2021 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Recruiter is punctual and makes you feel comfortable with your answers. The most amazing part is that they will update on the process on the very next day.
Nothing bad to say yet.
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Sep 23, 2020 - Sales Manager in BerlinRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
- monthly anonymous surveys non how the team is doing - very open and transparent communication - feedback culture - learning environment - lots of responsibility - chance to take on project different from the own team - trust from managers in employees - team events - development budget
nothing really besides the typical start-up life of occasionally working a lot of hours
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Aug 31, 2020 - Software Engineer in BerlinRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
As a software engineer at Leapsome, our responsibilities greatly transcend just writing and shipping code. We are given full ownership of the product we are building and are able to have a positive impact from day one. To help us better understand our users and improve our product, we are also routinely shadowing sales and customer success calls. The company culture is outstanding. There is no better way to grow, both personally and professionally, than to work alongside smart and humble colleagues, who are always ready to provide meaningful feedback and to help each other out. Despite still being a startup, work-life balance is extremely important and we have the flexibility to work when best fits our schedule. There is also a great level of transparency coming all the way from the top, which ultimately builds trust and alignment across the company.
As in any other startup, there are still a few things we need to figure, but given the culture in the company, I am not particularly worried as we are encouraged to help figure and iron those things out!