Lear Corporation Serbia Reviews
23% would recommend to a friend
(9 total reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Lear Corporation and is not affected by filters.
Found 9 of over 3K reviews
Updated Oct 13, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 2.0Oct 13, 2023CUTTING OPERATORFormer Employee, less than 1 yearNovi Sad
Wage and benefits are okay for my region.
Management. Work/life balance is inexistent. Amount of workload without proper feedback and training.
- 1.0Jan 26, 2023Warehouse WorkerFormer Employee, more than 5 yearsNovi Sad
They pay on time every month, sometimes even pay the overtime too
Lot of overtime 12 hour shifts Management is bad, new managers every year 6 day work week (sometimes even 7) Lot of layoffs so they can get stimulus for new workers from the government you will have no life if you work here, don't start a family if you want to work here
- 5.0Mar 25, 2018Line FeederCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearNovi Sad
Conditions in Lear Corp. are good, we have all materials to produce fine quality car electric systems.
No days off, small monthly salary for job we are doing.
- 2.0Sep 8, 2019Equipment EngineerFormer Employee, more than 1 yearNovi Sad
Experience in the automotive industry
Bad work/life balance, many different responsibilities outside of the role, huge pressure due to the negative net income of the plant.
- 2.0Feb 7, 2018Anonymous EmployeeFormer Employee, less than 1 yearNovi Sad
There are some opportunities for a career growth and learn something new Huge corporation
The working athmosphere is impersonal and not always pleasant Production blue collars are not very satisfied